[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

how is it?
>>
>>389054179
Is it out yet? I just wanna play the campaign desu
>>
>>389054243
>buying CoD for the SP
I like you
>>
>>389055113
Oh I'm not going to buy it
>>
>>389054243
3rd nov
>>
>>389054179
Is that the PS3 version
>>
>>389055714
PS__4_
>>
>>389054179
graphics look like WaW but less crisp.
>>
smgs are the only viable weapon so it's pretty boring
>>
>>389054179
>Game not even out
>Dust has settled
Thats not how this works
>>
wow graphic is shit
>>
>>389055829
I think AW has the best graphics of the CoD games, how could they fuck this one up so much
>>
>>389055242
>>
>>389056192
Thats what ive been saying.
Everything looks so dated,the textures are low rez the fucking geometry in the world is non existent.
>>
>>389056192
agreed
even for PS4 standards, they're shit
>>
I think that this CoD is going to be the most successful one in a while. Hear me out...

I'm about 26. When the very first CoD and CoD2 were hot shit I was a young teenager. I spent shitloads of time at LAN parties playing this, and loads more playing with my friends on their 360s and such and such. It is something I have deep nostalgia for, and even if the games aren't super great my nostalgia does make me like them even if it is a little irrational.

I think a lot of people my age are in the same boat. We fondly remember Call of Duty from "when it was good" ages ago and resent all the futuristic bullshit it turned into.

Then you have another camp of people. They're quite a bit younger, and they were playing Call of Duty after MW1. To them Call of Duty is a modern franchise that has kept pushing further and further into the future, and they've enjoyed it for exploring new settings.

So the older kids like me are looking forward to a return to WW2. Honestly, this is the first time I've even acknowledged a CoD game in fucking ages. And then the younger kids are going to think of it as a neat new setting because they don't remember the WW2 saturation from a few years ago.

I don't actually know if this game is going to be very good, but I think that it will do very well financially.

I swear to god I'm not a shill, I just think that it's a good move from a business standpoint
>>
>>389056012
if you consider the STG and Johnson a SMG, yes
>>
File: 124547342342.png (256KB, 615x519px) Image search: [Google]
124547342342.png
256KB, 615x519px
>>389055113
>buying
>>
>>389054179
The number one complaint seems to be that the maps are garbage. It's probably what will ruin the game.
>>
>>389057348
I'm your age and I remember trying to blag that I was 15 to the GAME (rip) store clerk to buy CoD1. It didn't work and I never played it. Good times.
>>
File: 1504243345891.jpg (40KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1504243345891.jpg
40KB, 453x439px
>>389058186
New and better maps will be included in pre order, also season pass.
>>
>>389057348
That's their tactic. Since they have very divisive two audiences, after they release a title, other studios(Infinity Ward, Treyarch) immediately put another dish on the table. They want you to believe this time it will be different because it feels like a brand new approach but in reality it's not.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.