[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Make a subtle change to a game to improve it greatly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: sonic2.png (7KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
sonic2.png
7KB, 320x224px
I'll start.

>Sonic 2
>Swap Chemical Plant Zone with Aquatic Ruin Zone
>>
>>389048910
Remove Metropolis Act 3
>>
>>389050708
Wow that was easy.
>>
Remove that stupid fucking part of chemical plant zone act 2 on the bottom of the level where the water level rises and you have to outrun it and if you fall you're pretty much dead because you can't get back up to the water level.
This shit was all of my childhood nightmares.
It's probably trivial now though
>>
>>389048910
change hilltop zone's music
>>
>>389050925
If you get enough speed before you get to that area you can just ramp off the curve and skip the whole thing.
>>
>>389048910
Remove the game and play 3&K or Mania instead
>>
>Yakuza
>healing items can no longer be purchased
>>
>>389051935
>>>>>improved
>>
>Persona Series
>SP recovery items are cheaper and a little bit easier to find
>S.links don't get on the "please go out with me to random places until I decide to increase my S.link rank with you" phase anymore,or decrease it a bit
>no more NO WEAKNESS enemies
>>
>>389052070
Yes. It's far too easy to load up on Staminan Sparks and cheese everything.
>>
>>389048910
>SMT4
>Pick which partner you want to use like 4A
>No more Walter giving Minotaur smirk
>>
>>389048910
Make the final boss after Metropolis and then put Sky Chase as credits.
>>
File: IMG_0560.jpg (22KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
22KB, 224x225px
>>389050998
>>
>>389050925
you just have to be patient and keep calm bro. That part is designed to make you feel terrified and act in a dumb way.
>>
>>389055057
>be a 10 year old ADD having kool aid drinking hyper active child
>"just be calm bro"
>>
File: quake_vase[1].png (652KB, 793x454px) Image search: [Google]
quake_vase[1].png
652KB, 793x454px
Make lore scrolls dropped by players instead of pots so that people aren't spending the first 10-30 seconds of a match trying to smash all the pots.
>>
File: Shaq the hedgehog.png (62KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Shaq the hedgehog.png
62KB, 320x224px
Find a flaw.
I'll wait.
>>
>>389052835
For 5 specifically
>remove baton pass
>>
>>389055394
Black men can't roll.
>>
>>389050708
Remove Metropolis entirely
>>
>>389057065
Yeah but he'll just open up a can of Shaq-fu on Eggman.
>>
>>389055160
it's not the game's fault if you were a retarded child
>>
>>389057373
Eggman is only weak to spinning.
>>
>>389050925

>It's probably trivial now though

That part is back in Mania and it's responsible for more of my deaths than any other place in the game. On my previous run I died 4 times total and 2 of them were there. It's still only the second level too. Fucking bullshit.

To be fair, most of my deaths there in Mania weren't due to drowning, but rather the broken physics for getting squashed. Just touching the underside of a block in motion now kills you, even if it's moving sideways and not down. I hope they patch it.
>>
>>389057480
You just can't whack the shaq
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.