[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone is definitely sabotages them from within. I refuse to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bethesda_Game_Studios_logo.svg.png (43KB, 1200x561px) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda_Game_Studios_logo.svg.png
43KB, 1200x561px
Someone is definitely sabotages them from within.
I refuse to believe that they would willingly harm their own reputation AGAIN after steam paid mods fiasco. Like seriously? One armor, one gun and bunch of skins?
>>
>>389045980
Dude it became a shit-company 10 years ago. The last good game they released was probably morrowind.
>>
>>389046189
Nice hot take there gramps.
Tell us more about the Good ol' days.
>>
>>389045980
I don't know if you noticed but bethesda games have a retarded following, they don't give a fuck, there's never a "fiasco"

case in point >>389046376
>>
File: todd.png (131KB, 241x245px) Image search: [Google]
todd.png
131KB, 241x245px
>>389045980
Todd knows about the decline and is trying to sink Bethesda from within to save gaming. He failed with horse armor 10 years ago, but is trying again.
>>
>>389046657
It's what you get when you slowly casualize your games over time and condition people to like it. Yeah, you hear bitching about how casualized Oblivion and Skyrim were and how Fallout 4 was a disappointment, but it sure as fuck doesn't stop the sales from rolling in.
>>
>>389046376
How about i school you in 1v1 quake or cs ? I bet you faggot are bad as shit... that's why you like shit-tier casual rpgs.
>>
>>389046868
How about I go to your house and beat you up?
>>
>>389046975
Try you weak little boy, but make sure to bring your mother, so she can suck my penis for mercy.
>>
Horse armor devs caring about their rep. good joke OP.
>>
>>389046868
Oh boy we get to play interweb tough guy.
How about I come to your house and fuck (Insert female you care about) in the ass in front of you?
When I am done I will spit in her face and flick her tears in yours.

This is fun.
>>
>>389047876
How about i beat your bloodpissing gypsywhore of a mother with a stick and make her run back to the balkanshithole where she was shat out by an parasite-infected hog?
>>
>>389048437
How bout I tie your ass to a rape bench let about twenty pitbulls have a go and post the vid on/b/ ?
>>
Creation Club isn't about giving modders a marketplace to sell their products. It's about turning modders, who have done their thing independently until now, into their personal wage slaves. And just like when they introduced paid mods on Valve, and again with in-game mods on Skyrim SE, Bethesda has set an incredibly bad example of what quality of products this will produce.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.