[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no one cares about Psychonauts on this board but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Raz_Stare.png (854KB, 625x729px) Image search: [Google]
Raz_Stare.png
854KB, 625x729px
>tfw no one cares about Psychonauts on this board but you
>>
>>389041294
if there's any news on psychonauts 2 or if you just want to talk about the game then don't put a bitchy greentext and actually make a discussion topic
>>
I've been hearing people jerk off over it for the past decade but never got around to playing it.

Artstyle is ass and always turns me away.
>>
>>389041294
ur not alone, theres' just nothing to say about it right now, other praying that 2 wont suck
>>
I am becoming more and more convinced that no one has actually ever played Psyhonauts. Everyone is just constantly reminded of how good it was supposed to be
>>
>>389041294
I care, but I've been a mite turned off from Doublefine after Broken Age and the racism scandal.

>>389041416
Honestly, it's worth playing.
>>
>>389041416
Give it a shot. It's pretty good but nothing groundbreaking gameplay wise, but it's got the personality and charm that a lot of the classic PS1-2 platformers have and then some.
>>
File: tumblr_nztl2hCi8k1u93mdzo3_500.png (111KB, 437x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nztl2hCi8k1u93mdzo3_500.png
111KB, 437x750px
I want to fuck Milla
>>
I'm at that one lady boss, you know the one
>MILK AND COOOOKIES!!!
And she's impossible to defeat using that stupid enemy vision ability.
>>
Hopefully sequel adds a feature that lets you replay levels from scratch once you 100% them. I wanted to go back and experiment with the gmen.
>>
>>389041763
well you cant cause she's fake.
>>
File: Edgar's_Sanctuary.png (604KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Edgar's_Sanctuary.png
604KB, 800x600px
>>389041416
Artstyle is the best part, you tasteless swine. Also the music.
>>
>>389041942
>Posting clashing colours: the level to prove him wrong
This shit hurts my eyes
>>
>>389041294
/v/ loves psychonauts what are you on about
>>
>>389042167
Get your eyes checked, gramps. I'd hate to see how you'd react at a concert or party, what with all the different lights and colors. This level was actually a breath of fresh air, since a lot of the game uses similar color palettes mostly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.