[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Series you really want to like but can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

ITT: Series you really want to like but can't
>>
File: legend-of-zelda-logo.png (28KB, 546x243px) Image search: [Google]
legend-of-zelda-logo.png
28KB, 546x243px
At least I tried hard
>>
>>389036281
The only one I've ever really liked was Link's Awakening
>>
>>389036404
How does one like Link's Awakening and not like the Oracle games?
>>
>>389037003
I tried one of them - it was okay, closest I've come to liking another game in the series. Just didn't grab me in the same way for some reason.
>>
>>389036086
Pretend that the Tranq pistol doesn't exist and suddenly these games get way more interesting.
>>
>>389037330
It's not just that though (although that's definitely a factor) - I think the plot is boring and convoluted as well.
>>
>>389036086
How many of them did you play? Each game has pretty different gameplay and style. I'm a big fan of the roiginal for PS1, but don't really like any of the sequels for one reason or another.
>>
>>389037605
1, 2 and 3 before giving up.

MGR is the best thing the series has ever produced
>>
File: 1499048212593.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1499048212593.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>389036281
I've tried to play every game in the series and the only one I like is BoTW. It's a bummer. I want to have fun too.
>>
The lore is apparently really good, but they're just really poor games. The worst of all open world aspects. Not even the old games are good. Even Morrowind, the supposedly good one of the series, is awful.
>>
elder scrolls series
witcher series
fallout series
>>
The whole Halo saga. I've never owned an xbox but i've played halo 2, 3 and reach and I can't get to like them. They all seem the same bullshit to me, like CoD with a much worse multiplayer and like a 3% UT2004 was
>>
>>389036086
GTA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.