[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit worth $8? Or am I going to get bored in an hour?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Is this shit worth $8? Or am I going to get bored in an hour?
>>
I enjoyed it, it does get boring around the second half mostly because of how easy it gets but I don't regret buying it.
>>
>>389035152

I had a lot of fun with it.

Assassinating orcs was always fun.
>>
>>389035152
Depends on how you feel about Arkham or Assassins Creed. If you enjoy those games you'll most likely enjoy this. Personally I thought it was pretty fun,but the ending is fucking QTE garbage.
>>
>>389035152
It's worth 4$, it's a poorman's batman arkham with shit story, shit world and shit combat. Only gimmick it has is the whole nemesis thing where you can get some cool orcs to fight with or against you.
>>
>>389035152
>Is this shit worth $8?
Barely. You might have a lot of fun with just fucking around and murdering orc bosses, but to be honest there's not much of a real game in there. Only get it if you need something to waste time.
>>
I grew so unimpressed with this game at by the time I had opened those gates I was ready to put it down.

It's been years and I have no urge to pick it up.
>>
boring collect-a-thon
>>
>>389035152
Fans of this game can handle that combat system for hours uninterrupted. Anybody who desires anything more wound up getting bored quickly.
>>
i thought it was great. Combat is always extremely satisfying, if simple. Only real problems were the story being boring and some of the upgrades you get later on being massively gamebreaking
>>
>>389035152
I paid $4 and got bored in about 10 hours, so I guess it was worth it?
>>
I really loved the Nemesis System and didn't get tired of punching swords into scared Orc faces. I wholly reccomend it even if it gets ludicrously easy by the end
>>
The combat is shit. There's nothing worthwile to motivate you to explore, just large open areas with braindead shiny collectibles and Ass Creed towers. The whole nemesis system is built with the prerequisite of being garbage at the game, which is not even possible unless you're lobotomized. The main character is incredibly boring and generic, the story is practically nonexistent and turns into livejournal fanfic at the end.

There are no redeeming features in this game. They should be paying you for wasting your time playing it.
>>
>>389038256
Yeah that's what it's looking like to me. Might pick up Fez or Bastion for like $4 each instead. Thanks
>>
wait until the second game goes on a sale then buy it for 4#
>>
>>389035152
if you like batman arkham get it
>>
I got bored within 45 minutes. There's just better shit out there but it wasn't horrible.
>>
I only watched the first movie, will I still enjoy the game?
>>
>>389040910
it's not that related to the films

you should watch the films though; they're better than shadow of mordor
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.