[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: KVmuP9a.png (550KB, 1912x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KVmuP9a.png
550KB, 1912x1080px
to the saviour of single player Final Fantasy.
>>
>>389033886
>savior
>couldn't even make a game on par with KH1
>>
>>389033973
>I humbly apologize

thank you anon
>>
>NOX DIVINA thread theme.
this theme plays every time Tabata-dono, the saviour of single player FF and sempai of Naoki Yoshida the saviour of mmo FF is summoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9QEgh77iqk
>>
Imagine the pain this man had to go through reading endless pages of Nomura's nonsensical and inapplicable bullshit ideas. But no, he pulled through and made a great* game out of that mess.

*8/10 game but let's be reasonable
>>
File: Ardyn_Izunia_Concept_Art.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn_Izunia_Concept_Art.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
Also let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that Square also has a new exceptional character designer; Roberto Ferrari.
>>
>>389034486
>8/10
Why do RPGfags love the taste of shit so much? Do they just not know any better?
>>
File: CfKv8J6VIAAZX-W.jpg (2MB, 4360x2910px) Image search: [Google]
CfKv8J6VIAAZX-W.jpg
2MB, 4360x2910px
>>389034682
>I too bow down before Tabata sensei

Thank you too kind anon
>>
Final Fantasy hasn't been good since Bravely Default.
>>
File: 6rbdnftusl8gs0ck4scccg80c_640.gif (866KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
6rbdnftusl8gs0ck4scccg80c_640.gif
866KB, 360x202px
>>389035763
>How do I shut down those pesky people who passionately hated the game ?

Nice question anon.
>Muh Ardyn

That's all it takes. For Ardyn is -if not one of- the best characters; in the history of Final Fantasy. Ardyn Izunia of course.
>>
Say what you want about Toriyama, but his trilogy actually brought in money for SE to tide them over until they could actually release XV.
>>
>>389033886
What's Ito up to?
>>
File: 1382401340977.jpg (84KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
1382401340977.jpg
84KB, 620x634px
>>389034486
Imagine the pain I had to endure as I sat through hours of this poorly told, visionless imitation where Hajime "I'm gay for the West" Tabata spews nonsensical melodrama out his ass in a script so disjointed and migraine inducing, it makes XIII look less convoluted by comparison.
>>
>>389036110
>Say what you want about Toriyama

It's not Toriyama, it's Square's management. He made an interesting game with a definitive ending and then they ordered him to make a sequel out of it.
>>
>>389036243
>it makes XIII look less convoluted by comparison.
>FF XV
>convoluted
>>
>>389036475
Yes. XV was a game with a downright disastrous development, hefty rewrites up until a year before release, rushed to meet it's deadline (and not being fully realized as a result), and had it's already awful script chopped up to be accessed in other forms of content. It's not even a question of whether or not XV is a convoluted. It's a fucking given.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.