[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good Star Wars games? Old and new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: swc.jpg (54KB, 640x829px) Image search: [Google]
swc.jpg
54KB, 640x829px
What are some good Star Wars games?

Old and new
>>
Kotor 2
Republic commando

ok bye
>>
Rogue squadron
Xwing alliance
Shadows of the empire
Kotor 1 and 2
Battlefront 1 and 2
republic commando
Pod racer

That's about it.
>>
File: last-jedi-porg.jpg (37KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
last-jedi-porg.jpg
37KB, 618x412px
>new star wars
>>
>>389032983
>All these forced new species literally everywhere
>Barely any signs of older and iconic species
Triggers me so much, especially in Maz's Cantina scenes
>>
File: 42229c49201.jpg (65KB, 327x347px) Image search: [Google]
42229c49201.jpg
65KB, 327x347px
SW 8 can be goodn there is always hope
>>
>>389032301

Rogue Squadron series
X-Wing / TIE series
Empire at War
Shadows of the Empire
Dark Forces / Jedi Knight series (they get better as they go, too)
Republic Commando
The original Battlefront 1 and 2 - new battlefront is pretty but shitty. New battlefront 2 looks promising though.
Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, ignore the mmo.
>>
File: 1483647766523.jpg (12KB, 341x407px) Image search: [Google]
1483647766523.jpg
12KB, 341x407px
>>389032983
>When you slaughter with your helicopters the bird population of an island in the middle of fucking nowhere just for 2 minutes of a movie and you decide to make a shitty pug version of a puffin to cover that up, repopulate the island and make some shekels more in the process.

But seriously the nu-ATAT and the pizza slice destroyer were the real nail in the coffin for me.
>>
As a contrarian, my feelings towards star wars have shifted greatly in the past few years. Anyone else feel similar? People like Star Wars too much, way too much.
>>
File: 1503588162764.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503588162764.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389033868
>>
>>389034062
>People like Star Wars too much, way too much.
No, people "like" "Star Wars" too much.
>>
>>389033391
>actually complaining that Disney trilogy doesn't recycle content ENOUGH
fucking stupid
>>
>>389033391
disney wants more metchandizing bucks
thats why shit that is old, they change it slightly (see C3PO with the red arm), so they can make a new action figure
>>
>>389034823
I get his point, is like all the creative effort is going to places that don't matter a single shit just for the "OMG is like the cantina with so many aliuns, member?" moment
Old trilogy had races that appeared as well in the prequels while those added some new ones even as extras. This one just takes the famous ones just for the nostalgia and fills the rest with literal who and retardedly designed species.
For fuck sake there is even a fucking ithorian with lips!
>>
>>389035042
It's fun to see new alien species and over half of "classic" ones are terribly fucking designed as well. Remember wolfman? Remember Max Reebo? Remember that horrible singing CGI thing with lips in Jabba's place that was IIRC added in the 80s special edition? What was that shit even about?
>>
>>389035213
>Shitting on Max Reebo
Pleb taste

Also is not like nutrilogy aliens are the pinnacle of design
>>
>>389035293
>>Also is not like nutrilogy aliens are the pinnacle of design
They are not. There are hits and misses, my point was that the original had hits and misses too. The huge-eyed rabbit is more of a miss, yeah, but as long as their species don't end up defeating the military might of the First Order with sticks and stones, it's not too bad.
>>
>>389032376
>Kotor 2
No.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.