[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please tell me I'm not the only one excited for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 12.png (276KB, 630x537px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
276KB, 630x537px
please tell me I'm not the only one excited for this
>>
You aren't.
I haven't tried the demo yet but from the videos I've seen its looks really good. I hope it gets finished.
>>
>>389031920
I actually think you genuinely are the only person excited for generic cinematic third person shooter N° 75582
>>
>1 year for 1 level
>don't worry guys he totes has permission to make this
>oops we changed our mind, cease and desist :^)
>>
C&D when
>>
>>389032296
>generic cinematic third person shooter
are you retarded?
>>
I played it and it was fun but I doubt he will ever really finish it.
>>
>>389033789
probably not, but from the previous videos he seems to have a lot of the other levels somewhat presentable. So hopefully development can speed up from here
>>
>>389033967
He seems to have put a lot of work into it so I hope it works out well for him. He might get a job in the industry out of it.
>>
>>389032297
>>389032374
Crystal Dynamics gave the green light to the project as long as the devs dont make any money of it.
>>
>>389034172
yeah the game looks beautiful at least so far, I've wanted an anniversary type TR2 for so long
>>
>>389033789
>>389033967
And how could you expect him to? The demo was great for what it was, but realistically speaking this is a multi-million dollar project.
>>
>>389034481
It's a multimillion dollar project if you're a video game company which nonsensically chooses to base itself in the Bay Area of San Francisco like they all do

Meanwhile, in the real world, Slavs put together games which are just as good on a fraction of the budget.
>>
>>389032296
t. 13 year old
>>
They botched the gameplay. The original Tomb Raider didn't have that cancerous hang on ledge and then next ledge and then next ledge Uncharted cancer.

Shame because everything else is good.
>>
>>389036802
Yeah, it's a bit too easy to jump around. But it's way fucking closer to the originals than the modern remakes. It certainly captures the same kind of atmosphere as 1 or 2.
>>
>>389036954
It does. The atmosphere is there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.