[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: absdeck.png (879KB, 1548x682px) Image search: [Google]
absdeck.png
879KB, 1548x682px
Post and rate combat deck. Here's mine
>Top stances loop back into each for a steady combo
>Bottom right stance loops back into itself in small but fast attacks
>Bottom left stance is built on kicks and start with a dodge to avoid swooping attacks

3 of my alternate attack end in the top right stance and I often follow them with that elbow crusher to break guard. Haymaker and that punch that dodge straight attack are good openers.

I'm trying to collect the weirder stagger moves to build my war glove deck on them. I'm playing Kahlt, by the way.
>>
>>389027839
Less is more.
>>
>>389027839
More is less
>>
>>389027936
I thought about leaving a stance with only one or two moves, but I kinda feel like it'd be gimping me and that I should rather stick some moves here for now and wait for better ones.
>>
>>389027839
Is less more?
>>
>>389028135
More, less is
>>
>>389028129
Kahit's strength lies in its ability to easily regenerate stamina. Build your deck with that in mind.
>>
>>389028135
More or less.
>>
>>389027839
lore is mess
>>
File: guaranteedwin.jpg (24KB, 662x153px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteedwin.jpg
24KB, 662x153px
*paths your block*
>>
>>389028354
kek
>>
>>389027839
Still trying to figure the game out...combat deck customization is where?
>>
>>389028874
Meditation menu -> training -> modify combat deck
>>
>>389028874
under meditation
>>
Can't post but working on the style of a thousand elbows, they link really well and spin alot, I'm only doing it to annoy my friend cause he can't handle it.
>>
>>389028912
Thanks. Would probably help since I've been rocking it vanilla since starting.
>>
>>389028951
Does your friend knows he can block?

Also how the fuck does Kahlt works? Do you gain extra health if you manage a successful counter-attack?
>>
Why is the game so much more fun than 4honor

Also I have to live in constant fear of my savefile becoming corrupted
>>
>>389027839
i genuinely don't know what these symbols mean and i've been playing the game for like 2 hours.

shit bit of ui design in my opinion.
>>
>$45
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
get fucked
>>
File: windfall.gif (2MB, 268x202px) Image search: [Google]
windfall.gif
2MB, 268x202px
>Shitters complaining about fast attacks and fast spammers
>actually starting to get the hang of Windfall

>>389029816
why the fuck would you buy the Deluxe edition
>>
File: absolver fighting styles.png (958KB, 958x993px) Image search: [Google]
absolver fighting styles.png
958KB, 958x993px
War fist vs Swords?
personally I prefer the war fists since I don't need to remember another deck
>>
>>389029719
The one on the top left of the moves? They're just the style it's based on.
>>
>>389030106

Sword disorients opponents better but War Fists have access to more moves, I guess. What's the source on the Kahlt pic?
>>
>>389027839
So ... is this a fighting game "done properly" ?
>>
>>389030203
I got it from Kung Pow scene but the actual movie is called Tiger and Crane fist
>>
>>389030245
Not sure if you can call it a "proper" fighting game, but it does what it wants to do really fucking well
>>
So which style is the best?
>>
just bought this, gonna try if it runs on my shit pc and if no refund it. really hope it does, I love martial arts movies and wanna play this and imagine I'm in a old school shaw brothers movie
>>
>>389028129
>>389027936

while some people could say that less is better and more moves could be just clutter, i disagree. With less moves it takes less time to learn opponent's deck, you become predictable much earlier and quicker which is a big disadvantage. But with full deck you still can do these 4\5 quck jabs if you want by just feinting your other moves in deck into these jabs, while still having option to do mixups when needed.
>>
every style but forsaken is a fucking meme and would get dismantled irl
>>
>>389030106
swords have range and currently not a lot of people know swords moveset, you can take advantage of that. But you can slap whatever you want on fists, be straight forsaken dude regularly and swap into twitching swagger on your wargloves (just moves, without tech)
>>
>>389030691
i too have a shit pc, it runs fine except it melts my cpu if i'm not careful, that fucker tries to turn into a supernova with every moderately demanding game now, i gotta run with low req on everything and close any useless process
does anyone have any knowledge about stats soft caps? i'm running kahlt so i guess i'll just put point into strength, endurance and a bit of vitality plus some will if there's some leftovers
>>
>>389031526
Soft cap is around 20.
>>
I've been thinking of making a deck inspired by muay thai, but i'm not sure how to avoid it turning into parry bait.
I just want to bully people with low kicks.
>>
Is this game the new For Honor that doesn't suck dicks and have horrible balance?
>>
any nz/aus fags got this game?
care to comment on the online? playable?
>>
>>389032521
It has pretty bad balance, not as bad as for honor, but it's still very one sided. Every tryhard uses nearly the same moves, just in a different order.
>>389033046
Steam forums are full of Australians complaining about online. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>389032521
It's the new for honour that sucks docks and doesn't have balance
>>
>>389033180
yeah thats why I ask. I'm a NZfag, rather some personal accounts here if I can get them.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.