[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have seen the end of my thousand-year life, and it is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: soulcage.png (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
soulcage.png
152KB, 640x480px
>I have seen the end of my thousand-year life, and it is not now.
>You cannot stop me. It is futile to even try.

What the FUCK was this guy's problem?
>>
That you can one hit him with a Phoenix Down.
>>
i couldnt read his name right is it Iifa, as in an uppercase i, or a lowercase L
>>
>>389022835
Are you over 25 years old and do you own a computer?
>>
>>389022948
It's to "i"s. Something like the "eefa tree" which sounds like the reefer tree. It's anti marijuana propaganda. A tree that produces a smoke that that makes people "violent" and cause war.
>>
I remember there was a theory years ago when people tried to make sense out of Necron, that this guy and Necron were the same entity.
>>
>>389023162
And if you burn the leaves, it goes haywire and kicks your ass.
>>
File: welcome home FFIX.jpg (285KB, 849x911px) Image search: [Google]
welcome home FFIX.jpg
285KB, 849x911px
>SE doesn't give a flying fuck about IX
>Necron will NEVER EVER be explained
>more backstory on Mount Gulug will never be told
>who the fuck were the mole people that used to inhabit it?
>is Doctor Tot one of the last mole People on Gaia?
>who fucking knows!

i fucking love 9 to bits but man does it have a lot of loose ends

also try to look at this fanart and not get incredibly emotional over FFIX
>>
>>389023475
Necron is explained, but it was poorly translated if I remember correctly. He's basically the embodiment of the void that wakes up after Kuja tries to kill everyone. It decides that from his actions that it's the will of all life to die.
>>
>>389023475
The story feels very rushed once the Desert Palace/Oeilvert part is done. There are also some issues in disc 2 where the story forgets Freya and Steiner for all of the disc, not even any ATEs of them. All in all I think the game needed 20% more story.
>>389023660
Necron is explainable, it's just that "it" comes out of nowhere. There is nothing in the game that hints at it until it shows up.
>>
>>389022835
I don't remember this at all.
>>
>Zidane
>Freya
>Quina
>Amarant

There is no better party.
>>
>>389024013
It's not just disc 2, Freya becomes irrelevant for everything after disc 1.
>To be forgotten is a fate worse than death.
Meta.
>>
>>389023259
well soulcage said he lived 1000 years and necron said he would always exist as long as life and death exist, IIRC
>>
>>389024120
I used this one too

my fav char is Steiner tho
>>
>>389022835
For a long time he was (for me) one of the hardest bosses in the game UNTIL i learned that this thing is a zombie, so after that he became timestall to steal everything from him, and after that res him to kill him.
>>
>>389023035
This right here
You failed both checks
>>
>>389022938
This meme needs to end, do the FF devs thin k they are funny?
>>
>>389024013
>>389023475

Necron is a FF3 reference, it needs no explanation
>>
>>389028195
I actually need an explanation about what makes you say that
Do you have some source from the devs, or did you just make it up because Necron and the CoD are just both being from the void / darkness / nether ?
In that case, it could also be a FFV reference, because Exdeath represents the void too
>>
>>389029090
The entirety of ff9 is a reference
In japan necron is called eternal darkness and comes out of nowhere
In FF3 there is the cloud of darkness who also comes out of nowhere
>>
>>389029090
You have to look at what Kuja is saying. He doesn't want a world with out him, destroying the universal crystal brings forth necron who erases everything. Since kuja didn't want to die he but has not choice but to die eventually, he kills the concept of life and death.
>>
>>389023475
>>389023259
>plebs who don't understand an embodiment of nothingness when it announces and explains itself
Necron isn't any more complicated or 'unexplained' as, say, NEO Exdeath, or Zeromus, who were both evil mutant entities from beyond reality. Necron explains himself perfectly clearly, the universe has been destroyed and he's the guy who's job it is to return everything to nothingness. You stop him and prove that life still wants to persist, so he backs off. It's simple, if you're 'waiting on an explanation' then you're simply confused.
>>
>>389029835
The problem people have is that he comes out of nowhere, I dont mind it too much but people prefer when the final boss was someone that you knew for a longer time
>>
>>389028139
It's not done to be funny, it's done to seperate the vets from the casuals.
>>
>>389031014
I dont mind it on normal enemies but on a boss?
Come on now
Let me damage it with heal thats cool but 1hit kill with an item its too much
>>
>>389023475
I'm so happy for our lil' abomination here!
>>
>>389024013
The game show the destruction and suffering of people caused by the quest of power of queen Brahne (the game lore describe war among the people of gaia in the past also); one of the themes of FF IX is the worthless effort of fighing violence with violence as seen in the queen's death sequence, Vivi's feelings aren't what he expected them to be. Now the final boss is a simbolic representation and fighting it means going beyond the defeat Kuja and putting an end to the escalation of violence brought to Gaia by Garland.
>>
File: IMG_1251.png (185KB, 371x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.png
185KB, 371x403px
>>389023162
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.