[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nobody talking about this game? It's actually fun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 27

File: WarriorsAllStars.jpg (59KB, 723x407px) Image search: [Google]
WarriorsAllStars.jpg
59KB, 723x407px
Why is nobody talking about this game? It's actually fun.
>>
Too busy fapping.
>>
>>389021701
More goofy mashups like this game should be made. I'm working on my second playthrough so far, first time went as William all the way through now I'm nearing the end of my Nobunyaga playthrough.
>>
>>389021701
All I want is DW9 at this point.
>>
>>389021701
Does it bring something new to the formula?
>>
>>389021701

My starting guy was William. How long until I unlock Marie?
>>
>>389022595
Marie takes awhile on the Shiki route, you'll be about 70% through your first playthrough when you get her, but that's also only about 7 hours into the game or so. Just keep doing main missions and any mission to unlock heroes that you see and you'll get her pretty quick.
>>
>>389021701
Because it's more musou garbage.
>>389022595
William is so out of character in this game and he sounds like fucking shit.
>>
>>389021701

Same reason nobody discuss ubishit games. They're always copypaste shit.
>>
Apparently this version is a complete letdown, it just has the "allstar" thingy for it, but aside from that it brings really nothing new, it's just a quick cashgrab.
>>
>>389021701
What the fuck is up with these games? Literally the same fucking thing with a new skin pasted on.
>>
>>389022152
Yeah, it brings the removal of free mode, and sp only to take you back to the days of Strikeforce
>>
>>389022595
Should have started Maire, you get William early.
>>
Becuase Marie and Honkers are shit and put me off buying anything with them in it
>>
I didn't even know it came out.
>>
File: 1486804152239.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486804152239.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>389021701
>fucking hero cards
>>
>>389021701
I don't care enough about most of the cast, so I'm not getting it
Aside form DW and SW, I'm only gonna buy if another Orochi. Hopefully with Sha Wujing and Patkai next time
>>
Any torrent of this?
>>
>>389021701
I want Kasumi to smother my face with her butt and thighs.
>>
>>389025414

But Marie isnt available in the starting roster
>>
File: 1496663775756.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496663775756.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>389021701
>it's actually fun
>>
>musou
OH GEE, I WONDER.
>>
>>389026105
What the fuck game am I playing then!?
>>
Man the DOA girls as so damn OP in this game. They get fighting game moves with wide AOE so they can combo mobs to death but everyone else is limited to like 3-4 attacks.
>>
>>389026867

Never mind. I just figured you get Marie and Honkers if you choose Kasumi.
>>
>>389026520
>>389026650
There is no substantive argument against Musou games that does not completely miss the point of them.
>>
Because it looks like shit and i'm someone who likes musou
>>
File: Darius-haruka6.jpg (33KB, 474x460px) Image search: [Google]
Darius-haruka6.jpg
33KB, 474x460px
why is he so based?
>>
How's the PC port?
>>
File: PlayStation_button_S.svg.png (29KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation_button_S.svg.png
29KB, 1000x1000px
>>389021701
>Musoushit
>It's actually fun

HAHAHAHAHA
No, fuck you. Who are you trying to fool?
>>
Beat the Setsuna route starting with Arnice, she was kind of a disappointment, liked Marie and Honoka William disappointed a bit too, I'm enjoying the modifications to Zhao Yun (dragons), Lu Bu (tornados) and Yuanji's movesets, the new BGM and DW and SW arranges are great

My only problems are knowing that your starting character determines the introduction and there's 15 endings so I feel pressured to watch them all, you also need to recruit everyone every playthrough apparently and there seems to be no way to make a team with characters you want, what with everyone being spread over 3 factions but also that it's pretty easy to erase any semblance of a challenge when you hit bravery 6-10 and everything dies in 2 hits, feels officers are no better than generic soldiers even early normal difficulty at low hero level, the only thing they can do is delay the inevitable by using their skill when they see you, fuck Oka and Naotora who become literally immortal for a bit
>>
>>389027120
You do know you can press triangle and other buttons as well, and that it is often more optimal than mashing square?

But of course, because you are braindead, you cruise through games mashing square if they let you, even if it is less efficient than correctly playing the game.
>>
>>389027219
>that weak as fuck defense

It doesn't matter that yes you have to press other buttons sometimes, you get the point and you can't defend this.
>>
>>389026960
There is no substantive argument against CoD games that does not completely miss the point of them.
There is no substantive argument against FIFA games that does no t completely miss the point of them.
There is no substantive argument against any fucking game if the many, many arguments against musou as a genre don't "count"
>>
>>389026917

I'm surprised how well their moves translated into musou. Then again, DOA always felt flashier compared to their 3D fighters.

William on the other hand just feel bland compared to the rest.
>>
File: Cw_5uLd_T-_7kiVUwrDJdA.png (2MB, 2016x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Cw_5uLd_T-_7kiVUwrDJdA.png
2MB, 2016x1128px
>>389027302
>y-yes you do actually have to move other buttons. hello put the goalposts back where you found them please.
>>
>>389027904
That's pathetic as hell m8. It doesn't matter which move path you use because you get no actual resistance and there's no reason to use anything more than the highest DPS path.
Kill yourself you literal drone.
>>
I've only ever played one Dynasty Warrior game, it was one of the later entries and I played it with my brother. We both thought it was pretty boring after less than an hour.

I'm now pirating this; what am I in for?
>>
>>389028030
I'd like to know what musou you've even played that even lets you do get away with a simplistic combo and has little resistance unless you're playing on less than hard like a little babby steamroller.
>>
>>389028089
Hey man, where did you pirate it from?
>>
I only want to kill shit with Ryu and pretend I'm playing Ninja Gaiden on very easy. Should I grab All Stars?
>>
>>389028115
I've played a lot of crossover musou. All of them could play by themselves you little drone.

The latest I'm playing right now is Extella on PC. I swear to fuck all you do in this game is SSST with an occasional O mashing for half an hour without stopping

This is the worst videogame genre of all time and you should seriously be ashamed of yourself in defending that mass produced trash.

Kill yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>389028316
so why are you playing them if you hate them so much? I mean you can mash all you want mate, thats the way you want to play but if thats what you hate musou for then you're completely missing the point of musou games. maybe it just isnt for you anon.
>>
File: NG2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NG2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>389028286
No.
This isn't Ninja Gaiden, it's musou trash and sadly we can't do shit about it.
>>
>>389021701
>shity musou rehash trash one button spam no difficulty retarded ai dlc infested bullshit
You couldn't be more objectively wrong if you tried.
>>
Why are anti-Musou fags so aggressive in their dislike of the game?

Musou fan here, Warriors all stars is alright but not the best, worth picking up if you want to play the crossover characters. A lot of the JP-only ones like those bishounen guys and Rio are a lot of fun.
>>
>>389028227
https://skidrowgamesreloaded.com/warriors-all-stars-codex/

I haven't finished the download yet, so I can't tell you how it's working.
>>
>>389028115
Let's be honest though, DW8 XL is pretty easy compared to the older ones
>>
>>389028406
Then what IS the point of this cancer then? What else can you do but mashing buttons if that's what the game wants you to do?

> why are you playing them if you hate them so much
Because this tragedy of a genre is cannibalizing all my favorite fucking vidya IP
LITERALLY everything is a musou now from Gundam to Fate to Berserk to goddamn Ninja Gaiden to titty games
This shit is ruining videogames maybe even more than smartphones and MOBAs
>>
File: rachel ryu.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rachel ryu.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>389028286
>>389028448
Damn, that's what I was going to do. It's a fucking disgrace that they still haven't ported the NG games to PC.

And how come Rachel isn't in this, considering that she was in some previous entries?
>>
>>389028712
Thanks my friend.
>>
>>389028704
you are literally killing video games with your rampant shit taste and love of objectively bad games that stain the industry.
>>
PC or PS4?
>>
>>389028894

They probably went with the most iconic characters of each franchise.

Also the character menu bgm is pretty hype
>>
>>389029030
Buddy if you think Musou is affecting the industry whatsoever you have issues. They make cheap semi-historical games and fanservice games like Berserk for small profits. It doesn't affect shit for those franchises, the games are made for the fans and are somewhat niche even in Japan. Ryu being in two of these games now only increases the chances of a new Ninja Gaiden and does not decrease them whatsoever, you have no idea how the industry works.
>>
>>389028448
What if I like older musou games anyway?
>>
>>389028894
WO3H/U are a different musou crossover franchise, they wanted to make the movesets flashier (I believe) so they narrowed the roster by about 100+ to focus on it.

Also Rachel didn't make it into RE, possibly because of the raptor dives, wall jumping, and kunai climb shit, or DOAX3 so I wouldn't be too hopeful that we'll get more of her unfortunately
>>
>>389021701
Because 50 bux is daylight robbery
>>
>>389029114
Stop responding to him, it's a single autist.
>>
>>389029114
>fanservice games like Berserk for small profits.
Literally ruined the possibility of a Berserk Souls (you know, an actually GOOD and not 2/10 game)
Musoushitters are the worst
>>
>>389029106
But shouldn't they have included either her or Momiji then?

Isn't there just one NG character in there now?

Ayane is primarily a DoA character.
>>
>>389029140
It's pretty good then, they lifted the lock on feature from the Zelda musou crossover so now generals aren't shit to fight.
>>
>>389029236
With this game they wanted to focus on new crossovers, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is a far better overall game than Warriors All Stars and has a great Rachel/Momiji so that's why they aren't in it really, the focus is on shit like Rio, opoona, Nobunyaga and so on. Sure it'd be nice to have Momoji but this is one of their slightly cheaper games, enjoying it for the weirder characters though
>>
File: Rachel_ninja_gaiden_sigma.jpg (94KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_ninja_gaiden_sigma.jpg
94KB, 640x960px
>>389029159
>Also Rachel didn't make it into RE, possibly because of the raptor dives, wall jumping, and kunai climb shit
I wonder if that could really be it, considering that she suddenly learning wall-running in NG:S2, it wouldn't have been a huge stretch to give her some new moves again or just use another animation for the same purpose (her wire shooting thing).

>or DOAX3 so I wouldn't be too hopeful that we'll get more of her unfortunately
Yeah, that sucks. But she was completely gone until the used her in NG:S2 and then she suddenly started appearing in other games as well, like the musou games and DoA5.

It's such a shame that she wasn't included in NG3:RE as she's a pretty cool character and quite different from the other NG girls.
>>
>>389029597
Then why won't they release the superior game on PC? Fuck, the japs can be so stupid sometimes.
>>
>>389029106
It does have some pretty god music in it to be fair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1yb8XbWxQ
>>
>>389028772
as wrong and blinded by your asspain as you are Its fun, people enjoy them cause its a guilty pleasure of killing loads of shit isn't that the point? you flaming autist.
>>
>>389029597
Disgusting that trash like this gets tons of shitty games yet NG struggles and isn't even on fucking Steam.
>>
>>389029694
Yep, I'm a fan of Koei but their porting habits are beyond retarded. Some ports are greatly optimised like Warriors All Stars, others like Spirit of Sanada run like hot garbage. And they ported Samurai Warriors 4-2 but not 4, or 4: Empires. I'd snatch up Warriors Orochi on PC in a heartbeat but I think the dream is dead. Thankfully all their new shit seems to be coming to PC
>>
>>389029236

Ayane is tagged as a Ninja Gaiden character here and she doesnt have any cutscenes with the doa girls, mostly just with Ryu and William.
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>389029161
Seriously, why the fuck do koei charge so much?
>>
>>389029601
She could barely wall-run/jump in S2, so that was why I assumed she wasn't in, it may have been a different reason though, as they did get rid of a lot of other weapons for Ryu at the same time, so maybe they din't want to have to re-jig her moves.
I'm only guessing, as it doesn't seem like there's any interviews explaining why

>>389029879
The Japanese version has gone down to 20, so I'm planning on just waiting until it's bargain bin pre-owned status
>>
Why is William-sama the only one who speaks English
>>
>>389029821
What is William's connection to the NG characters?

I haven't played much of Nioh.
>>
>>389029972
Because he's the only one that speaks English in his game and they brought in every character's actual VA.
>>
>>389029984
He's the only Nioh rep so he had to be paired with someone and Ryu reminds him of Hanzo in Nioh. Ayane comes with Ryu as a package deal, William calls her out on certain things like how she values Ryu above all other people.
>>
File: Tamaki_-_Stars.png (959KB, 1353x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Tamaki_-_Stars.png
959KB, 1353x1353px
>>389021701
is this the furry one where a bunch of furries summon koei characters for reasons
>>
>>389029879

They probably hate the west because the game is only 15 bucks here in Asia. However, their dlc gouging is some of the worst Ive seen ever. Far worse than wb imo. If you thought Shadow of War's dlc and preorder shit was bad, just take a look at the dlc for DOA5 and dw8xl.
>>
File: Shiki_-_Stars.png (1MB, 1607x1607px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki_-_Stars.png
1MB, 1607x1607px
>>389030076
ah yes furry sephiroth my favorite OC
>>
File: Nioh_20170814200307.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170814200307.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>389029972
William's an Irishman who doesn't actually speak Japanese. It's like that in Nioh, he always either has Hanzo or his magic cat guardian interpreting for him.
>>
This game got me interested in Ninja Gaiden. Where should I start? Ryu Hayabusa is pretty chill.
>>
>>389030487
Ninja Gaiden Black on the OG Xbox. Sigma if you don't have access to that.

Vanilla NG2 on the 360. Don't try Sigma 2 unless there's no other option.

Razor's Edge on either the 360 or Wii U. Don't bother with vanilla.

Only get Yaiba if it's in the $5-ish range. It's a failed experiment that's basically just a super average GoW clone, but the art direction's neat.

Stay away from Itagaki's Devil's Third and From's infamous Ninja Blade.
>>
>>389027219
in every koei musou game, the long attack with a higher combo is square*2, triangle
to clear areas it's square*3, triangle, depending some characters with the right buffs it will be the last combo or the first square, triangle combo for bosses
you don't even need the game to know how to play it in the most efficient way, so please, don't call other people braindead
>>
>>389030676
>Stay away from DT
That shit was better than RE and you know it, better bosses, better enemy placement, less dumb shit lie Raptor dives
>>
>>389030676
For the love of god don't play RE on WiiU, it runs so badly it's literally unplayable.
>>
>>389030726
That's not true at all.
>>
>Reach a DW-related stage
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl5KI3M8Y8
God damn why is Musou music always so good
>>
Are some characters special attacks locked behind special powerups or something? I managed to get Honoka to do this glowing red punch and a jumping piledriver but for some reason i cant do it anymore. Its also not listed in the movelist.
>>
Does this game have a character that's as braindead as Admiral "Press R1 to win" Fujitora?
>>
I just played the first mission and what the fuck is all this furry shit?
>>
>>389032057
Literally every musou is braindead garbage that only needs the square button to be won.
>>
Can you play this with KB+M?
>>
>>389032303
Why are you still in the thread
>>
>>389032369
>playing a console-centric game with a keyboard
>>
>>389031893
The characters get more moves by levelling, you can see it in the movelist screen or something, but when you're in the spotlight thing for pressing R3 you get the full moveset for the duration
>>
>>389032285

At bright the side, you get to beat em up en masse. Let's not pretend there werent any furshit in NG either
>>
>>389032369
Why on earth would you want to play a mosou with a keyboard and mouse?
>>
>>389028712
https://www.skidrowreloaded.com/warriors-all-stars-incl-27-dlcs-repack/

Fitgirl and has DLCs
Still didn't test tho.
>>
>>389026917
How good are Ryu and Ayane in this game?.
>>
>>389032706
>At bright the side, you get to beat em up en masse
Yeah, that's been really enjoyable.

>Let's not pretend there werent any furshit in NG either
What are you referring to, the lycanthropes? Because that can't be classified as furry.
>>
>>389028286
Yes Ryu is awesome.
He have the best intro of the game and his interaction with Willian and Ayane are really good.
>>
>>389033484
Are all the DLCs just characters cosplaying as each other?
>>
>>389033614
Ryu can Izuna Drop people and Kasumi's alright too but I havent played her much yet, her Musou attack reminds me of Teen Gohan's one-handed Kamehameha
>>
>>389021701
does lubu hit it?

anyway, omega force is shit.
shitty graphics but can't even get 30fps on my rx 560.
>>
>>389028894
The main female face of the Ninja Gaiden series is Ayane.
Even Momiji have more chance of appear in another crossover.
>>
>>389033889
Musou games are made to play on PS4
>>
>>389029236
Well Ayane appear in the series since the first game and she only get mo and more relevance with every new game, its obvius than the developers are pushing her to be the main girl.
>>
How does best girl play?
>>
>>389033745

His theme remix is pretty kickass too.
>>
>>389021701
I own it but I'd rather play Extella. The quest structure is retarded and the game runs like shit.
>>
>>389034225
Really well, I'm a huge gun/rangedfag for Koei games and Horo, Tiny robot guy and Nobunyaga all play amazingly with their gun movesets. She's straight up my main.
>>
Is this better than that Sanada clan one that came out recently?
>>
Anyone else think that in DW games they need to stop giving characters fucking stupid ass weapons? Too many characters in the newer games have floppy dildos or whacky circle swords or some gay shit as weapons.
I understand that they're just trying to make the characters play differently but I miss when almost every character had a halberd or pike. I don't even like the twin axes zhang liao has, his pike was way cooler.
>>
>>389027904
What are those R1 + something inputs besides R1 + O? have I been missing out on something or is that just a Lianshi thing?
>>
File: 1503710098130.png (2MB, 951x951px) Image search: [Google]
1503710098130.png
2MB, 951x951px
>>389034225
>>
>>389030070
Even in her support conversations with and her bathroom scenes she is full dere dere mode on him.
>>
>>389030127
He actually have a good chemistry with Ryu.
>>
File: Niohmaria.webm (925KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Niohmaria.webm
925KB, 1280x720px
>>389022595
for a second here i thought they included Maria...
oh well...
>>
>>389030487
Ryu is husbando tier, I was happy when he appear in his fundoshi in the bathroom scene.
>>
Do Kasumi and Ayane have cute moments together?
>>
File: put ya guns on.png (329KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
put ya guns on.png
329KB, 800x500px
>All these shitty musous keep being made by omega force and not the sengoku basara team
>>
File: 65436534672.gif (339KB, 324x180px) Image search: [Google]
65436534672.gif
339KB, 324x180px
>ywn single handedly slaughter hundreds of enemy troop while there are sick ass guitar riffs playing in the background
>>
>>389034502
I think the translators had a stroke writing that line. I haven't seen anything like it though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>389034901
lu bu... had a hard life...
>>
>>389034973
>mrw I'm beating the scum Lu Bu's cousin for being too much of a pusy to drink wine
>>
>>389034901
>>389034973
>>389035643
Where's the best place to watch the Three Kingdoms series? Is it good? Does it have good battle scenes?
>>
>>389034832

Well the last Basara game kinda flopped and with Capcom being Capcom, expect the series to get shelved.
>>
>>389033484
Anyone got a version where people are actually fucking seeding?
>>
>>389035761
Even if they tried to keep it going its never leaving Japan again. It sells and gets reviewed like hot garbage.
>>
Man, Naotara is such bullshit to fight against. She can turn herself invincible and she will combo and juggle you death. Made even worse in that the musou attacks here are cripplingly directional so if the enemy is behind you, he doesnt even get hit by the AOE.
>>
>>389035689
I watched it on youtube but the quality is shit.

imo it's pretty good if you have any interest in rotk but some parts REALLY drag on. For example the Lu Bu arc goes on for like 20 episodes or something and then there is like another 20 episodes of boring as fuck drama between shu and wu
>>
>>389034460
those are the new attack strings in DW9 that every character is going to have, which might explain why we have a few clones.
>>
>>389035689
It was on Kissasian, but it seems to have been taken down, so I guess youtube is your best bet.

I really enjoyed it, but the battles are bad for horseback duels, and fine otherwise.
A lot of the fun is seeing Cao Cao and later Sima Yi act out, as they really blow it away
>>
>>389036073
No it doesn't. Back in the day literally every character had the same exact button combinations, but none of them were clones.
>>
>>389034832
last Basara is fucking garbage
>>
>>389035689
>144.4 GiB

wew
>>
>>389036154
every chacter is going to have those combinations you're familiar with but with the new attack strings its going to be that, and 24 new attacks with the R1 strings. i mean don't get me wrong, im mad at the clones too man, but they've made the effort to at least give everyone more variation.
>>
>>389036073
>>389036367
Huh so it's gonna be like DW7 or WO3 where the characters that have the same weapon have different charge attacks but same normal string? feels a step back after they prided themselves in decloning everyone in 8 but every character reveal for 9 is showing clones again, can we move on to 9E or 10 already please
>>
>>389036424

Sun Ce getting Zhou Cang's weapon still baffles me.
>>
>>389036231
>not having a slave external hard drive onto which you download a fuckton of movies/music/games/backup you'll never even use.
Step it up man.
>>
>>389036563
>Already lost his tonfas in DW6
>Now they're taking them away again and giving him the weapon of the newfag who debutted in a crossover and is finaly becoming a regular
>Jia Chong loses his tomahawks and uses the other newfag's spiky stick things
>Quad halberd presumably removed yet again after Lu Lingqi had it taken away to become a Xing Cai clone

Fuck, just bring them back for 9E and while they're at it bring back old stuff like Zhou Yu's curved sword, Gan Ning's pirate sword or dual daggers
>>
File: 1474195457800.png (197KB, 377x376px) Image search: [Google]
1474195457800.png
197KB, 377x376px
>>389036868
>they removed Zhang He's claws yet again to give him shitty ass throwing knives

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM
>>
>>389037360
this is NOT beautiful
>>
>>389035859
Didn't try to DL yet, how bad it is?
>>
File: ss+(2017-09-02+at+02.57.07).png (2KB, 442x16px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-09-02+at+02.57.07).png
2KB, 442x16px
>>389037992
>>
File: i'm not mad.png (61KB, 500x146px) Image search: [Google]
i'm not mad.png
61KB, 500x146px
>>389036868
>>389037360
>Sun Ce loses tonfas
>Zhang He loses claws
>Lu Lingqi loses cross pike
>Jia Chong loses throwing axes
>>
>pick Nobunyaga because its a cute kitty and I didnt know Samurai Cats was a thing
>end up in the waifu faction with Arnice, Honkers, Marie, Kasumi, Millenia, Laegrinna, Rio, and Christophorus
Im okay with this
>>
>>389038063
Well, shit.
The max I could seed is 1.0kb/s because my upload sucks
>>
>>389038080
>>389037360
I just remembered another, Xiahou Yuan has been given Taishi Ci's rods, I think that's all
>>
>>389038414
He had those in 5. At least its not unprecedented.
>>
>>389038080
Daqiao has also gone back to fans, although she was never awful so I'm not too fussed.
Also Ma Dai has lost his brush for twin axes
>>
>>389038649
no he didn't, he had a single rod
>>
>>389036131
>A lot of the fun is seeing Cao Cao and later Sima Yi act out, as they really blow it away
Cao Cao's actor really nailed it, also most of the advisors too. Can't say the same about Pi or Xian, tho.
>>
>that feel when all I want is DW9 English dub
Why does Koei hate the English language now
>>
How fun is Sophie to play as and can I play as her early?
>>
>>389039121
Also Chen Gong was unexpectedly great whilst he was alive, I never expected to feel for him so much.
>>
>>389039415
To this day I still say DW3 had one of the best English dubs of all time simply because of how silly it was.

>Great King! Fleeeeee!
>>
>>389040261
A dike? OH NO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFA08BJUtPo
>>
>>389021902
Nobunyaga is hella fun, I tried ryu first but didn't feel anything like NG ryu just some poor imitation.
>>
Anyone feel less hype when playing a musou that isn't DW just because of the music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_2Sk6dC-hM&t=2s&index=27&list=PL8kwpUtC0sPCOmbXUzSadNFN-ml5mbsee
>>
Because Harvey delayed the delivery of my copy.

Fucking earth.
>>
>>389039662
You can start as Sophie
>>
Everytime I play this game, it starts fine then I get some choppy framerate after 5 or so minutes of play, and when I press the "windows key", the game gets smooth again, what's that supposed to mean?
>>
I'm not paying £44.99 for no free mode.
>>
>>389042402
Koei Tecmo don't exactly have the greatest PC ports
>>
How do you access the DLC costumes?
>>
>>389042402

This port is weird. Performance gets really shitty the lower resolution gets but its better the higher you set it to.
>>
>>389029596
it originated in Gundam Musou
>>
>>389026917
Well they are used to taking multiple men at once.
>>
This game qas already released?

When?
>>
>>389048130

Last thursday
>>
File: kamenridachronicle.jpg (391KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kamenridachronicle.jpg
391KB, 1366x768px
>tfw no good Kamen Rider musou
I imported Battride War Genesis and I'm waiting for it to arrive, but it costed me like over a hundred bucks just for the game and I hear it's even mediocre among musou game but I'll decide whether it's true or not when I'll get to play it.
>>
Does this game have lewd stuff in it? If so i'll get it right now.
>>
>>389021701
>musou shit
>fun
Kys
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.