[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK is this not on the Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mario-maker.png (96KB, 1194x885px) Image search: [Google]
mario-maker.png
96KB, 1194x885px
Why the FUCK is this not on the Switch?
>>
Nintendo World Championships 2017. Be there.
>>
100% a rainy day port is on standby
>>
>>389021649

the wii u was like made for this game, it is THE game to take full advantage of the gamepad and all its features. it's going to be a downgrade on the switch, which is a bummer. but im sure they'll make it happen, but likely in a sequel than a port. or technically a port but with a lot more features.
>>
>>389021649
Chances are they will make a sequel on the switch including things like slopes
>>
I swear if they don't add slopes and remove most of the sound effects for the sequel I will cry.
>>
>>389021649
maybe because the switch doesn't have a touchscreen or a stylus
>>
File: 2D and 3D Super Mario Bros.png (58KB, 1546x446px) Image search: [Google]
2D and 3D Super Mario Bros.png
58KB, 1546x446px
>>389021649

The teams who work on 2D Mario are confirmed to be working on a new style of of 2D Mario. We'll probably see a Super Mario Maker 2 with the new style at the end of the Switch's life span.
>>
>>389021649
It's already on two platforms, it's not fucking Skyrim.
>>
Do you think the Shovel Knight amiibos will work with Mario Maker 2/Deluxe/Whatever? Even if the amiibos are third party and not produced by Nintnedo?
>>
>all the comments on mario maker will disappear with the miiverse
Fuck.
>>
>>389022158
Wat
>>
>>389022158
>maybe because the switch doesn't have a touchscreen
dude what?
>>
>>389022158
Technically Mario Maker could be bundled with a Stylus.
I mean the original Mario Maker was bundled with a small book. I doubt a stylus would be more expensive.
And it does actually have a touchscreen. Games like VOEZ and whatnot are even exclusively played in handheld mode with the touchscreen.

That said. Mario Maker wouldn't actually need a touchscreen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.