[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FORTFUCKINGNITE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: neverthesame.png (85KB, 1413x473px) Image search: [Google]
neverthesame.png
85KB, 1413x473px
I lurk here almost non-stop when I'm not at work or playing vidya and I haven't seen a single thread about fortnite since the early access launch.

Does anyone else here even play it? It's early access, zombies, survival, crafting and somehow it's not complete garbage.

Pic unrelated obviously.
>>
>>389015335
>game is announced
>looks neato
>game is never released
>game finally gets a release date in some capacity
>all of its neat features have been overdone and are now boring and mundane since the game's announcement
>nobody cares anymore
>>
>>389015709
They only announced it in 2014, and even then I didn't hear about it until literally 3 weeks ago when my friend told me about it. I think that's a pretty reasonable time frame, as far as the features being overdone, I mean yeah I'd believe it. "early access, zombies, survival crafting open world" is basically the instruction manual for indie garbage.
>>
>>389015335
Probs because it early access trash but being made by epic games, an actual company, not some bunch of random cunts, so its double jew.
>>
is the game pay2win? please I'm asking honestly

I just watched a streamer during release day and he spent like 1 hour opening loot crates or card packs or whatever is that they sell, and I felt really disappointed, because I imagine without dropping massive cash on the game you get one of those pack per day or per week or some other bullshit to force you into buying their stupid microtransactions.
>>
>>389016545
I wouldn't say it is but honestly I think it depends on your perspective. There's no pvp so you can't pay for an unfair advantage in that sense, the game itself is easy to play without spending any money and I can personally confirm that a large majority of the players just suck (either at designing traps/bases or shooting, mostly shooting desu). So handing out legendary schematics to people who spend money won't do much other than give people more shit they have to level up if they want to use.

As far as the packs go they are largely pointless. I mean you get a bunch just for levelling up and they get thrown at you pretty quick in the early game. All they would really do is give you some more XP for your current shit because once you get a good schematic for something you have it forever. So any duplicates just get recycled into xp. What I'm saying is the only thing buying loot things would do other than satisfy someone who must have every legendary is reduce the grind to level stuff up, and not even by that much.
>>
>>389015335
>early access
No.
>>
>>389015335
>and somehow it's not complete garbage.
A pity. You almost wrote an entirely correct sentence.

The game is fucking terrible, boring P2W shit where a good 50% of the game consists of just hitting cars, and I'm glad to see it die.
>>
>>389016545
>is the game pay2win?
Yep
Avoid like the plague
>>
File: KuviraKek.png (89KB, 290x241px) Image search: [Google]
KuviraKek.png
89KB, 290x241px
>>389017642
Oh shit there are people who play it, hey so what's your favorite car to smack?
>>
File: 1503855614417.jpg (18KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1503855614417.jpg
18KB, 400x399px
>>389015335
>that post was already more than 2 years ago
what the fuck
>>
Is it free yet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.