[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these games good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

i was at gamespot and made an impulse buy, bought watch dogs and sleeping dogs for PS4. never played either. are these games enjoyable or did i waste my money? for reference I enjoy all the GTAs, RDR and LA Noire, so will I end up liking these?
>>
Sleeping dogs is fantastic but watchdogs is garbage.
>>
File: Watch-Dogs.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Watch-Dogs.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>388999535
Watch_Dogs is the gold standard of gaming
>>
i think you'd enjoy yakuza
>>
>>388999535
I had fun with Watchdogs and Sleeping Dogs

I would have suggested you pirate it though.

Don't play the 2nd Watchdogs though.
It is unbearable plot and gameplay.
>>
>>388999535
Price point? Watch Dogs gives you some neat options for tackling things, but you'll usually just want to overpower everyone through shooting.
>>
>>388999535
there's fun to be had in watch_dogs, mostly in how the hacking powers add way more options to high speed car chases than most games have, because you can do shit like make draw bridges go up, make exchange boxes explode, make tire spikes pop out of the roads, cause a blackout and slip into the backalleys, that kind of shit.
>>
Sleeping Dogs is great, but Watch Dogs is forgettable save for exploring a digital recreation of Chicago.
>>
>>388999535
they're both fun and enjoyable.

>>388999797
what is up with the yakuza faggots
>>
>>388999535
If you get Watch Dogs for like 10bux or less you'll probably get your money's worth out of it.
>>
Watch_Dogs has OK gameplay. Stealth is kinda fun. It's like pseudo-Splinter Cell.
>>
>>389000115
Yakuza is a good game
>>
>>388999804

i got both for 15 bucks. total.
>>
>>389000905
good, I will say its fun to play with some of the flaws in watch dogs, but the story can be sort of a drag.
>>
what is the main form of movement in these games? walking, or driving?
>>
>>388999535
Both are great.

Watch Dogs has fun gameplay and excellent 1v1 multiplayer. Be sure to check out the Digital Trips, too.

Sleeping Dogs has a fantastic setting and fun combat. A great story, too, if you enjoy Hong Kong crime/action movies or just martial arts films.
>>
>>389001502
Both have vehicles you can steal or buy and have delivered to your location.
>>
>>389001502
Watch dogs is driving, theres a train system, but it gets outclassed by a hideout fast travel system later. Fun to screw around with the trains though, get on top of them drive on the train tracks.
>>
if you like gta style games I think you'll enjoy them yeah. Sleeping Dogs is the best straight up GTA clone ever made and Watch Dogs is decent enough despite how much it gets shit on
>>
>>388999862
kys
>>
>>388999862
kys
>>
>>388999862
kys
>>
>>388999535
sleeping dogs is fucking great

try Yakuza as well
>>
>>388999862
kys
>>
>>388999802
WD2 is bettwr - especially online invasions.
>>
>>389009070
this
>>
>>388999535
Watch_Dogs is a great game. Sleeping Dogs was cool, but I could never really get into it.
>>
>>388999535
Ive been trying for a long time to finish the 1st game, and i will eventually but almost everything about it is a big fat pile of meh. It has some neat ideas but gawd damn are the characters annoying, unlikable, and really dumb. The gameplay is meh but has some neat things. It's pretty cool making cars get into accidents and smash into stuff. The shooting is meh, the driving is meh, graphics are mostly meh, mission types are meh, rpg system is meh, gun types and variety meh.

I hear the 2nd game improves a lot but i havent tried it, will get it for 5 bucks in another year or 2.
>>
Sleeping Dogs is okay. The combat is impossible to fail if you stick to basic attacks and counters, but it's still fun.

Watch Dogs has combat that can actually be difficult, but it's kind of bland and the driving is ass. Same could said for the driving in Sleeping Dog, too. Both games make it too floaty.
>>
>>389001625
I like doing the 1v1 multiplayer just to kill random people instead of doing the hacking objectives. It's way more fun and they never see it coming.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.