[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Frank's Big Package" coming to the PS4 in December

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (230KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1200x675px
Dead Rising 4 coming to the PS4. Is /v/ hyped? You will be buying Frank's game, right?

https://youtu.be/rNE8MMPXfwI
>>
Shouldn't it be called "Frank's Big Picture" or "Frank's Big Picture Show"?

This seems like a Saints Row (shitty series of games) thing to do
>>
I'll take "things no one wanted" for 5.
>>
>>388995054
>Shouldn't it be called "Frank's Big Picture" or "Frank's Big Picture Show"?

You're expecting too much from the mouth-breathers who made this crap.
>>
>>388995054
That's what Canadians did to the series. They saw the psychopaths and gag costumes from the first game and went "OOOOH! Let's throw in sexual humour and jokes that only 10 year olds will find funny!"

DR1 isn't a comedic game, it's actually quite serious.
>>
>>388995054
>This seems like a Saints Row (shitty series of games) thing to do
You just described exactly what DR4 was.
>>
>Reminder that DR4 was a colossal financial flop
>The director "resigned" to work at a different company

But muh crafting and sex jokes!
>>
>>388994865

It's not exclusive to xbox anymore so it's good now
>>
>>388995452
Does the XB1 even have exclusives anymore?
>>
>>388995452
The people I've seen shit on this game have been long term DR fans that own XBOXs.
>>
>>388994865
I'm surprised they even bothered. There's long been since enough bitching about it on Xbone, do they honestly expect anything different on PS4?
>>
>>388995452
>It's not exclusive to xbox anymore so it's good now
It was never exclusive was always on PC, don't waste your money its by far the worst game in the franchise.
>>
>>388997207
Don't know why people think it's a console wars issue, as you said, the game is the worst in the franchise. It didn't even break even on PC and XB1.
>>
File: ComeOn.gif (995KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
ComeOn.gif
995KB, 245x184px
>>388994865
>All these commenters touting how this game was some legitimately great Xbone exclusive they swiped and how it will totally sell well on PS4 because they respect good games

I can't tell. Is this a Capcom marketing move? It seems like the kind of marketing ploy Capcom would pull on social media. I can't believe there are people excited to play this turd after it was thoroughly exposed as being garbage.
>>
>zombies don't have custom animations depending on how you kill them

Has Canada ever done something right?

>>388998449
The comments seem pretty bad. No wonder why.
>>
>>388999581
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory by Ubisoft Montreal
>>
>>388994865
Nah, played this game already, don't care to go through it again.
>>
>>388994865
Should have bundled with a DR3 port and people may have actually considered buying it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.