[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the best One Piece game ever made and we will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1504303449112.jpg (703KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1504303449112.jpg
703KB, 640x905px
This was the best One Piece game ever made and we will never get a new sequel. Gigant Battle and Super Grand Battle X were great too, but it doesn't feel like a real sequel to this
>>
>>388994864
>>
Why does luffy look so edgy?
>>
>>388996254
I don't know but this cover is great
>>
>>388994864
nah
>>
>>388997037
ew
>>
>>388994864
Wow. Someone actually got it right
>>
>>388998165
exactly what?
>>
>>388994864
I haven't played it, so here are my rankings: Pirate Warriors 3 > Unlimited Adventure > Burning Blood > Grand Battle
>>
>>388998814
how can people like musou games?
>>
>>388998882
Beating up crap-tons of enemies is fun, and it's more fun doing it as, say, Luffy or Caesar.
>>
>>388999021
so you like to control tons of chracters that are literally the same, pressing two buttons to mash enemies that doesn't even defend themselves?
>>
>>388999206
Kind of, yeah. It's surprising how entertaining it is.
The non-infantry enemies defend quite a bit, btw.
>>
>>388994864
For those of you unaware, Grand Adventure is actually Grand Battle but it re-includes "most" of the a large amount of the content that was removed from it due to 4kids wanting to avoid spoilers for episodes they haven't aired yet, this includes the whole Sky Island arc. There's also some extra stuff.
>>
>>388999441
Actually everyone hate musou games. They are repetitive. Reeeally repetitive. It is like the Call of Duty of japan. So you are part of a minority enjoying such a shitty game. But I'm glad you did anon
>>
>>388999692
IT's actually some kind of remix of Grand Battle 3 and Grand Battle Rush (both jap version)
It's a shame that the Foxy arc didn't get into it. Foxy is great. And I don't know why Wiper is not a playable character
>>
If they only made a version of OPTC that wasn't p2w and a grindfest
>>
>>388994864
A real gem, great taste OP
>>
>>389000397
thanks!
>>
>>388999952
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.