[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the longest time you played a game without stopping??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

What was the longest time you played a game without stopping??
>>
>>388989579
Seventy-two hours with breaks.
>>
I don't know, maybe 2 hours?
>>
>>388989579
About 30 hours of Diablo 2 when we switched from dial up to broadband internet.
>>
>>388989708
>with breaks
Pleb.
>>
>>388989885
I had to eat and shit. Fuck do you want?
>>
File: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (807KB, 2260x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Soylent-bottles-close.jpg
807KB, 2260x1547px
>>388989928
>>
8 hours, New Vegas

I miss those days
>>
Half hour with breaks every three minutes. Never again /v/ro binge gaming is just way too extreme for me.
>>
>>388989579
Playing dark souls the first time with a buddy on skype because we had ps3s. 16 hours. And gtaonline 14 hours when it finally worked. And I think 20 hours for red dead redemption, can't remember
>>
>>388989928
poopsock
>>
>>388989842
>>388989997

i've masturbated longer than that
>>
File: edgrin.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
edgrin.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
23 hours in a row at my friend's when Brawl was released. I had to take a break towards the end because my hands were aching.Those were magical times.
>>
Dragon Quest VIII for 10 hours.
>>
12 hours of playing Persona 4 the first time in bed with a fever
Stopped for food, drinks, and bathroom but that was it really
>>
>>388989987
you know, I thought this was a fucking meme, but a friend convinced me to buy a week's worth and damn is it a huge time saver
>>
>>388989579
Played like 20h of EU4 without getting up
>>
first time I played anarchy online I played it straight for 8 hours
>>
probably 16 hours when i decided to try a top tier raiding guild in wow
it was a miserable experience and I only lasted 3 months
>>
File: 1484364488191.jpg (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1484364488191.jpg
13KB, 205x246px
>>388989579
13 hours
Elite Dangerous

I was grinding out to get the top 10 commanders in a Bounty Hunt Community Goal
I actually fucking did it
>>
I grinded for around 36 hours to pull ahead of horde mages (that were ganking me) so i could get priority on aoe grinding spots. I was the first 60 mage on the server and proceeded to extort gold out of horde players for the privilege to grind elsewise Id kill them. AOE grinding is the most vulnerable levelling in vanilla wow.
>>
>>388989708
>>388989928
>without stopping
>>
>>388989842
Why the Fuck are you here you goddamn casual
>>
Once played through Duelists of the Roses for 9-10 hours from the beginning of the Red Rose side to the end of the White Rose side.
>>
>>388989579
Two days straight during Double XP Weekend in City of Heroes.

I lived off of Dr. Pepper and Taco Bueno
quesadillas
>>
Diablo 3 launch after spam connecting for 3 hours I finally got in. Played for about 34 hours before I decided to sleep then I just played in 22 hour chunks with short naps. It was pretty fucking pathetic. But at least I had fun.
>>
>>388989579
probably around 12 hours but probably less
>>
Think was 18+ or 36+ hours, hard to remember how long it started to take until first of each class started to hit 90, probably the former number, of course with toilet breaks, stopped a bit after first person same class as me got to 90. Also actually did get a realm first all factions to exalted without race changing to human, that took about a month on each server though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.