[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so? y/n?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: absolver.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
absolver.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
so? y/n?
>>
y
>>
y
>>
This or R6?
>>
>>388980959
maybe, can you repeat the question?
>>
File: images (13).jpg (17KB, 339x434px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
17KB, 339x434px
Post again when they implement local versus ( at least 1v1), the servers sucks.
>>
>>388981945
R6
>>
>>388980959
y
>>
>>388981945
R6
>>
>>388981945
absolver unless you dont plan on being good enough at rainbow to recognize its glaring flaws and worst netcode in the history of fps games
>>
>>388980959
what the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>388983198
you can say the exact same thing about absolver you autistic sperg
>>
>>388983617
except R6 has been out much longer and we're not sure if the devs behind Absolver will fix anything yet
>>
>>388980959
I'm in the middle of another game so I only played for a couple hours to try it out. Do you need to be "farming" the new moves you encounter by blocking/dodging them repeatedly on the same mob or will you encounter enough mobs with that move to learn moves at a decent pace naturally?
>>
>>388983931
Cuz the latter I can totally do. But if the former is the intended progression style I might have to pass.
>>
>>388983931
farm the moves you want want blocking/dodging, the rest are only a matter of time
>>
>locks you into a stunlock and then does a spinning low kick which all your attacks miss at the only time you have an opening
pssshhhhh... nuthin personnel..... prospect....
>>
>>388984101
So it's a choice to farm if I really want certain moves i encounter but not necessary to progress? Cool.
>>
>>388980959
More like CRASHsolver
>>
File: Absolver3.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Absolver3.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>
File: Absolver2.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Absolver2.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>
>>388985106
>beating up a low level player still using 30 damage attacks

oh wow dude, real impressed. go into 1v1 pvp faggot
>>
The fuck is this game anyway? Last time I looked at the tags I gathered it to be some kinda open world pvp/pve thing
>>
>>388985389
well imagine gta online where you walk around doing nothing but beating on the same looking guy
>>
This game is VERY interesting. I want to start with this.
It is pretty ambitious for some guys doign their first title, and it certainly is fun.
But it is gimmicky and it gets old. It is a flavor of the month type of game. It would certainly be great if they found a way to expand on the game without losing what makes it different, but until they do, it is gonna be a fun and interesting little concept game that we will mention every now and then but no more than that.
>>
How's the combat? From the gameplay videos I've looked at it seems kind of slow.
>>
>>388986245
The combat is immaculate
Everything else is ass
>>
>>388986245
you can't really understand it just from watching videos of it. it's deep, it's fast, it's out of control
>>
>>388986439
>>388986793
Well that's cool. Oh, is it combat that I'm gonna have to git gud at? Not that that's a problem. I just like to know if there's learning curve so I can better prepare for my inevitable asswhoopings.
>>
>>388987061
Yes. Also takes a while to get all the skills and moves right, since have to built your "deck" of combos.
>>
>>388981945
R6
>>
>You've seen 90% of the "game" in the first hour
>More experienced players beating up on you can be frustrating
>The combat encounters "later" in the game are artificially difficult due to multiple goons surrounding the actual enemy
>Lower WEIGHT armor increasing your damage is interesting but it makes fashion unreasonable

i wouldn't pay 30 € for it
>>
Is there a story? Are there a variety of enemies? Are there bosses? All the videos I've seen on this game are just PvP. It looks fun, but I don't want to get a PvP only game.
>>
>>388987159
>deck of combos
Sounds like GodHand in regards to that mechanic. Aight, I'm into it.
>>
>>388986245
>>388987061
No bullshit, the combat is the best feeling I've ever had in a fighting game. It's all about positioning, timing, and anticipation...much more so then competitive fighters. There's little tricks and understanding in fighting games, but with this the customization in your fighter as far as his combinations is crazy...fast strikes, power strikes, off speed strikes, how well will you're strikes work with feints etc etc. Also when you're fighting 4 npcs it actually feels like it and you won't run through them just because your the protagonist. You have to move a lot, and get little strikes here and there as well as get them to hit and interrupt eachother. A LOT of future brawlers are going to take a whole lot from this.
>>
>>388983265
Wanted to expand her mask collection.
>>
>>388987554
>fight 4v1
>get stunlocked by weak, quick hits

I know your right stick ability is there to circumvent this but I feel like I got cucked picking the one where you just super armor rather than parrying
>>
>>388987061
you can always stick to PVE and it is still a fun game. in fact that's better cause you can play offline thus it will crash a lot less
>>
so it's like a more fighting gamey dark souls PvP?
>>
I'd love it so much if they didn't force you to fight multiple mobs at the same time.
The combat is very clearly designed for 1 on 1s and it falls apart as soon as another enemy joins up
>>
>>388989016
P A R R Y
>>
>>388989016
It just shows that they have no fucking clue how to increase difficulty aside from more enemies at once

Look at the fucking forest hunter home thing, there's like 8 enemies within breathing reach of each other
>>
>>388989013
no.
>>
>>388981945
If you aren't planning on becoming e-sports I'd say R6
>>
>>388988765
You can dash out of the way anon. Dash away draw them in and when you see an opening, you dash through the crowd in hopes that they hit eachother. What I do and pretty successful with it.
>>
>>388989016
This is wrong, it's just realistic you have to use your dash which is with all styles in this game.
>>
File: 3YdJs.jpg (57KB, 467x214px) Image search: [Google]
3YdJs.jpg
57KB, 467x214px
>fighting 3 NPCs
>take them out
>some random guy who zoned into the area walks up behind me
>instinctively turn around and clock him in the face
>"oh shit nigga I'm sorry"
>keep trying to do the sad emote to say I'm sorry
>guy won't back down and keeps trying to fight
>have to put him down too

I didn't want any trouble...
>>
>>388987278

Barely, honestly the story is worse than if they put no story in it.

The single player basically might as well not exist, it's tutorial level.

PvP is the game
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.