[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a Lisa Thread. Do you have any hope for the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: things that will never happen.png (173KB, 858x680px) Image search: [Google]
things that will never happen.png
173KB, 858x680px
Lets have a Lisa Thread. Do you have any hope for the future for this series? Who did you purposely bought to the end of the game to kill off?
>>
LISA the Painful is the only good game in the series, so no, I have no hope for the series future. In my headcanon, The Painful stands alone as the only LISA game that ever came out.
>>
>>388977576
I enjoyed all three games. painful was the best. is there even going to be another Lisa game? I thought the creator said his next hand would be about racist pirates
>>
>>388977576
i just wish i could beat the spin off games, they make me feel dumb
>>
File: Ninja Tears.png (61KB, 300x333px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Tears.png
61KB, 300x333px
>>388977576
>>388978328
I thought the next game was about ninjas.
>>
File: King.jpg (24KB, 463x384px) Image search: [Google]
King.jpg
24KB, 463x384px
>>388978423
Lisa the Pointless is incredibly well made, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to beating it myself.

I feel like the difficulty dicks me over more than The Painful ever did.
>>
>>388978698
you're right. maddox gave me some weird association with pirates and ninjas back in the day
>>
>>388978852
thats not even getting into Lisa the Hopeful, which i just can't get past the damn drug trip mushroom part
>>
Lisa as a franchise/series is dead because fatfuck mc "I had a meltdown when my dad passed and blamed it on the fucking white males" jorgensen decided that he was ashamed of lisa and of making it, his progress on nija tears is minimal as fuck and I havent heard anything from him since, he lost his looks, his shape, his basedness and honestly, my interest.

Prove me wrong, I honestly want to be proven wrong as I still want more lisa but I aint seeing it.
>>
>>388977576
>future

it's over, anon.

i brought RT (bag guy) the drinker (birdy?) and wrestler dude to the end. i would have brought nern instead of wrestler dude, but he was killed by mr satan (the guy in that truck, forget the name). still can't believe i only lost nern fighting him.
>>
File: 7f85c1a2cd57b4ff3a3eaf974a7fab8f.png (310KB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
7f85c1a2cd57b4ff3a3eaf974a7fab8f.png
310KB, 1280x752px
>>
I brought the "vanilla" trio of Terry, Nern and Olan. I decided early on that I'd even savescum as many times as needed se they were my team for the whole game. It was worth it
>>
>>388978997
>I honestly want to be proven wrong as I still want more lisa
Why? He only made one good game. Joyful was terrible.
>>
Lisa the Pointless is amazing in every respect except for the actual combat, which is incredibly tedious and difficult at the same time. Joel is an 11/10 character but Alex just doesn't have the damage output to do anything decent so every battle ends up being a slog of who has the most shitty healing items at the end of it. The fact that Pain Mode is the only way through is annoying also, considering the fact that enemies can just get lucky and insta crit you until you're incredibly weak and don't have any healing items/mags. Beating a difficult battle in an RPG should be a sense of accomplishment, not "Okay I have to redo this battle because I'm too weak for the next one, hope I get lucky this time."
>>
>>388980371
Setting has promise and I believe he can make a good videogame, just didnt with painfull.

Sue me, Olathe has potential.
>>
>>388978852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7tGh1dstig
Lisa the Pointless Part 2 and 3 when?
>>
>>388978983
I'm having issues with the fucking motorcycle dude. Beltboy and Reggie just ain't enough DPS.
>>
>>388980740
>just didnt with painfull
Painful was excellent, though.
>>
>>388982502
I mix up the names a lot, I meant the dlc one that is generaly agreed to have some quality but to not be amazing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.