[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what games is the GTR faster than a Corvette?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

In what games is the GTR faster than a Corvette?
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>assmad GM fangirls
>>
>>388976443

>GTR is far more expensive in terms of purchasing cost, maintenance costs, has one of the worst warranties out there, and is utterly over-engineered

As a fan of Skyline's for like twenty years, I never understood the love for the new GTR. As a guy who generally hates the styling choices of GMC, the 2015+ Corvette's are pure fucking sex.
>>
>>388976443
Top fucking kek. You used the absolute best of the best GTR against the second-best Corvette model. Heck, a C6 ZR1 would blow the FUCK out of the GTR. Wait until the soon to be released 2018 C7 ZR1 comes out, it'll complete the track before the GTR get's through the first turn.
>>
Why hasn't Chevrolet responded to this yet?
>>
>>388980542
>>
>>388980542
Because they can't.
>>
>>388976443
The same one where the viper acr rapes the 918 at a ninth of the cost.
>>
>>388980542
GM
Can't
Compete
>>
File: tumblr_mad5ylwvho1rdabb6o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mad5ylwvho1rdabb6o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x271px
RIP the greatest american car.
The gt40 was more lotus than it was ford.
>>
>>388976443
Is Alphonse invading other boards now?
>>
who here just wants to have a C5 or C6 daily driver? racing is great but none of us are doing it daily. a trackday here and there is a luxury.
>>
>>388983540
Was thinking of buying a C6 but couldn't get over the interior quality, got an E92 335i instead
>>
>>388983540
Camaros or Firebirds are the way to go for a DD.
>>
>>388983631

luxury cars are my thing too so i feel ya.

>>388983654

dd'd a '02 firebird for ten years until it fell apart. cheap canadian car. was fun though. the "new" camaro was a step in the wrong direction, but i think they lightened it up recently with the refresh.

the 5.0 mustang is a lot of pony car for your money but i'm jut not a ford guy.
>>
>>388983804
I mean I brought it up since it's still pretty quick in a straight line (sub 5 seconds) and with the M sport handles pretty well. My point was it more or less strikes a balance between luxury, feels and performance instead of just focusing on one or two

Also BMW makes nice feeling 6MTs
>>
>>388984069
Also of course the C6 is faster, just had too many of those annoying things that'd ruin the car for me after a while
>>
File: file.png (835KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
835KB, 900x900px
「cool vibrarions」
>>
File: gran autismo.jpg (98KB, 710x819px) Image search: [Google]
gran autismo.jpg
98KB, 710x819px
Gran Turismo was breddy cool making Shitboxes competing with high-end sportscar.
>>
>>388976443
Assetto Corsa, since official content only has the Stingray.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.