[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Etrian Odyssey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

File: 184896879.png (59KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
184896879.png
59KB, 256x256px
IV is my favorite RPG ever!

>parties
>waifus
>what you're doing until V

http://edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>>
File: 017_1474622201.png (314KB, 931x1400px) Image search: [Google]
017_1474622201.png
314KB, 931x1400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMwBSGv-OrM
>>
I want to cuddle a bunny!
>>
>>388973715
no waifu cant pick
and playing etrian odyssey 3 all over again
>>
File: princess.jpg (21KB, 228x288px) Image search: [Google]
princess.jpg
21KB, 228x288px
Playing 3, Princess is cute.
Can't find a good 4th party member tho.
>>
File: 1494127366685.jpg (527KB, 1259x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1494127366685.jpg
527KB, 1259x1370px
>>388975467
5 PRINCESSES
>>
>>388975467
>tried doing a 4 person party with a ninja in the back row
>doppleganger gets summoned to the front row
WHY
>>
>>388973715
>was about to start 3
>5 is coming out
Should I wait or just play 3? I probably won't feel like playing both back to back
>>
>>388977168
Just fucking do it, pussy. They're different enough.
I played through 1U a short while before 2U's release and still enjoyed it.
>>
>>388973715
I just tried to get into EO with 3, but I hated it and dropped it out of boredom, are the later ones better?
I always heard great things about 3 but it was one of the most boring experiences I had in a while.
>>
Should I start these series from 1 and work my way up or just get the latest game?
>>
>>388977641
Reason being?
>>
>>388977731
From what I've gathered you should either start with 4 or Untold 1. 4 is easier, but Untold 1 has more quality of life features. After that, move on to the one you didn't start with, then pick up Untold 2. You can ignore 3 and just get 5 when it comes out.
>>
I'm at around level 50 in EOU2, but I can't get past juggernaut, even when making use of Ad Nihilo. Is there a need for grind or am I just a shitter and doing things wrong?

Gunner best girl
>>
>he didn't play V a year ago
>>
>>388978003
You're way underleveled, you should actually doing some FOE genociding you know.
>>
>>388978085
No i didn't, and thanks to that i'll have a much better experience
>>
>>388977741
Horribly slow pacing and generally game speed for everything, battle system being uninteresting and slow, classes are boring and some of them are oddly designed, like farmers, FOEs are a nice idea but not implemented well in the game flow, bloated content and minigames like the ship one and super linear progression made it a chore to play, dropped it after the second Yggdrasil Layer because I just couldn't take farming gathering spots for making gear anymore and mapping is terribly clunky and boring for a 30 years old guy who already did plenty of mapping in old Wizardry.
>>
>>388978206
K, should I just muck around the 4th stratum with the EXP up meal?
>>
>>388978289
Then i'm afraid this series isn't for you
Best of luck with Ace Combat though
>>
>>388978338
You should get the rare encounter up meal, get a ton of grenades and exterminate shiny luminous birds.
Really easy to kill and great experience, slap some holy gift grimoires if you want to increase the experience.
>>
>>388978289
>Linear progression
>Hates mapping
>Doesn't like FOEs
Yeah don't bother
>>
File: IMG_1532.jpg (159KB, 532x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.jpg
159KB, 532x718px
>>388978528
Understood. Bless you, Anon.
>>
Pictures and bonus CD rip download for EMD2

http://imgur.com/a/6PSyZ

https://mega.nz/#!oOph2DIb!4YD65HbEbWdRUie7EM2no01X8cYvp27-2VLgl7eR9C8
>>
>>388973715
Im doing another run at eou2 since I don't want to delete my saves on the others.

That said, I'll probably replay III when I'm done. I've never used Wildlings.
>>
>>388978668
There's also the wolves in the third stratum which are easy kills as long as you use ice wall level 5+ every even turn.
>>
>>388978460
What does Ace Combat have to do with anything?
I like dungeon crawlers but EO3 was just underwhelming to me and felt overall very poorly designed even for its time.
But if the other games are like that I sure won't bother, I appreciate how there are some nice touches like different weapon damage modifiers but the general system is a mess and skill development and some class design is absolutely puzzling.
>>388978623
FOEs are a good idea but they were done better in other games like 7nth Dragon.
>>
>>388978289
>farming gathering spots for making gear
>on stratum 2
Why? Why?
>>
>>388978767
I hated my Wildling until I finally got Tigers, wished I used a Zodiac instead
>>
>>388979086
I need money for gear nigger.
I sure as hell don't want to grind mobs for that when a farmer gets me way more in less time.
>>
>>388978881
How are they better in 7th Dragon? I haven't played them yet, but in EO they're meant as glorified puzzles with the option to brute force. They're also there to give you something to be afraid of and they do that fairly well.
>>
>>388979432
Why are you grinding for gear that early? The great progression will invalidate it soon anyway, you could've unlocked better gear with the time spend grinding.
>>
>>388979432
If you did the sea exploration you wouldn't have to grind anything for money for the vast majority of the game. You get large amounts from that.
>>
>>388978881
FOE aren't like 7th Dragons other than being "big enemies." FOE are typically designed as obstacles or optional bosses, and as puzzle elements. You generally avoid them.
7th Dragon's dragons are intended for you to hunt every one of them down and slay them, you're supposed to kill them all and they're usually manageable at levels just a bit higher or the same level you're at when you encounter them for most of them. This has been the case since the DS one.
>>
>>388979621
>no EO moeshit anime adaptation
>>
>>388979754
Shit didn't mean to reply to >>388979621
>>
>>388979451
The main difference is that the 7nth Dragon games don't have a tile based maps, outside of the first one, so Dragons move around more freely and their battle interference is based about actual map range, which is better tuned than what I experienced in EO3, mostly because they get into battle in a different amount of turns depending on their map distance which works differently from the tile based movement influenced by turn in EO3, the enemy placement is also a lot more sensible, FOEs felt just like map chasing puzzles whereas Dragons in 7nth Dragon are obstacle you need to kill in order to proceed and since chaining is a thing you are actually supposed to do things the hard way and chain multiple dragon fights, which are pretty intense.
On the other hand you need to kill FOEs if you want better gear, which doesn't happen in 7nth Dragon games, which made the game a chore for me because I had to grind for gear to grind for gear that I could get off of FOE's ingredients.

Granted though that EO3 did that before the 7nth Dragon games so I have no doubt they actually worked on the EO premise, the Idol class in 2020 II is also evidently based on the Prince class concept I've toyed with in EO3.
>>388979560
Because I basically ran through the game at light speed just to be cockblocked by the stratum bosses since I had horrible gear that worked just fine for random encounters and some FOEs but not for bosses.
>>388979621
You mean fishing sardines over and over again?
>>
File: tumblr_ovh5unqOHF1row8zso1_1280.png (604KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovh5unqOHF1row8zso1_1280.png
604KB, 900x1200px
>>388973715
I don't even like the gameplay in these just the characters.
>>
>>388980406
>You mean fishing sardines over and over again?
No
Did you actually think that was all there was to the minigame? No wonder you didn't like it
>>
>>388980878
I've explored a few islands and got some new items to improve the navigation but I got bored with it pretty fast, I know you can get better gear but the premise is just too boring, I shouldn't waste my time doing another self contained minigame on top of everything else just to get some mid tier equipment that is inferior to what I can get out of the field anyway.
>>
Any, like, "niche" parties possible for U2, like how you can have one link Landsknecht and 4 chasing Dancers in 4?
>>
How does the female masurao's shoes even works.
>>
>>388980406
The dragons aren't even comparable. You're not supposed to fight the FOE when you find them. You are supposed to rip apart every dragon in your way and even deliberately find more so you can drain the dragon meter, and the dragons themselves are typically manageable at the point of encounter.
You also don't need to kill most FOE to get gear, regular shtick you can mooch off normal enemies will do excellently until you can kill FOE and it's very possible to go through the game without using any non-boss FOE gear at all.
tldr FOE are obstacles meant to be avoided, Dragons are targets meant to be hunted down as much as possible.
>>
>>388981703
The thing with U2 is that everything can kind of work as long as your damage output is high enough because of the grimoires working really well to give you options.
You still need to dish a shitton of damage because the hp of the bosses is super high, but even then.
>>
>>388981469
I don't know what to tell you. I enjoyed it and I don't really see how its time wasted. You get a shitload of money by finding new trade goods, and you unlock special boss battles that give solid rewards. The sea exploration is tacked on, but its
>>
File: IMG_1798.jpg (158KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1798.jpg
158KB, 723x1024px
Posting best Fortress
>>
File: 1443855493711.jpg (550KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
1443855493711.jpg
550KB, 807x807px
>>388982434
You damn right you are
>>
>>388977731
Play 1, then Untold 2, then you can play either 3 or 4, both are very good.
>>
>>388981841
I know that FOEs aren't supposed to be fought like Dragons, but still, the catch is that FOE gear is pretty damn strong and there's an abyss of difference with the gear you get out of trash mobs, so my option is to either grind FOEs for gear or stick with my inferior gear and grind until I have enough HP to win in a battle of attrition with the stratum boss, and I prefer the less time costly way to that which implies I need to kill FOEs to outfit my party, because that gear made a difference like night and day for me.
>and the dragons themselves are typically manageable at the point of encounter.
If you take them out one by one maybe, but that's not optimal, the level design is specifically built around chaining as much as possible since you can use the EXP/AP UP skills to level up like mad, some chains are insane, especially in games like 2020 II where you chain something like to Zato Drago, even if you build your exhaust they are pretty tough fights where you really need to know what you're doing, admittedly, gear isn't also very important in 7nth Dragon unless you're use stuff from five tiers below the one you're supposed to be in.
>>388982235
I can see the appeal of the game, but I guess I'm too old to enjoy that kind of things by now, especially mapping, which is a real pain in the ass since I have to drag icons instead of double clicking on a tile and insert one, navigating felt tacked on and I didn't really feel like I could deal with something like that, especially in a dungeon crawler, I guess I will stick to games like Elminage, EO feels too bloated and slow in terms of pacing and content to me and it's not even as expansive or crazy as other games.
>>
I only played the DS ones, I can jump straight to V right? righto?
>>
>>388983175
Stories aren't linked, go ahead. 4 is great too though.
>>
>>388983092
You never need to grind or use FOE gear at all to beat strata bosses. I don't usually like to dismiss something with a "git gud" but seriously examine your party composition and skill builds to see if you need to change some stuff around if you're actually having trouble with just normal gear and levels.
And even if you chain multiple dragons they aren't that hard and are usually easily managed across the whole series. Dragons are just like slightly stronger average tier powered enemies compared to FOE which are basically minibosses.
>>
>>388983092
>I know that FOEs aren't supposed to be fought like Dragons, but still, the catch is that FOE gear is pretty damn strong and there's an abyss of difference with the gear you get out of trash mobs
Well duh, FOE equipment is largely tuned to be end-stratum level, sometimes even better depending on if you get the special condition drops on some of them.
>so my option is to either grind FOEs for gear or stick with my inferior gear and grind until I have enough HP to win in a battle of attrition with the stratum boss
You're playing the game wrong if stratum bosses are long, drawn out affairs. They're supposed to be challenging, of course, but not to take forever whittling down their HP bit by bit. I'm convinced that you had a terrible party or skill composition when you played, or you were just flat out shit at the game. Honestly, you should hardly ever even need to grind in EO, the only time that you might need to is for the VERY earlygame (like, first two floors early because of how important levels are then) and preparing for the postgame superboss/es (because skillpoints). If you need to grind at any other time, you need to take a strong look at how you're playing.
>and I prefer the less time costly way to that which implies I need to kill FOEs to outfit my party, because that gear made a difference like night and day for me.
That's just personal autism on your part.

Not the anon you were responding to, by the way.
>>
>>388983175
Feel free to jump in whenever.
>>
>>388983520
>but seriously examine your party composition and skill builds to see if you need to change some stuff around if you're actually having trouble with just normal gear and levels.
My problem isn't party composition since I had all the patterns down, I just couldn't keep up on a statistical level, I took too much damage even by protecting things with my Hoplite with a 6/10 Guardian and 5/10 Shield proficiency, because my gear was shit and the character level was too low.
>And even if you chain multiple dragons they aren't that hard
Maybe in the first game and III, chaining more than 2 dragons in 2020 and 2020 II is dangerous business if you don't know how to deal with them with you party, let alone the postgame dungeon which throws four dragons at the same time at you on a regular basis.
>>388983953
>You're playing the game wrong if stratum bosses are long, drawn out affairs.
I never said that, I said that the game's pacing and gameplay is slow, battles in itself are fast and resolved in a few turns as long as you know what to do, the problem is that there's too many of them and are all boring.
Then again, I did run away from most random encounters in the first layer because they gave me fuck all for EXPs and where too boring to bother, but even so, I didn't in the second stratum and my levels of tedium skyrocketed then, so I don't know, maybe it's just not a series for me.
>>
File: 1493783923860m.jpg (95KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493783923860m.jpg
95KB, 702x1024px
>>388973715
I wouldn't call them my favorite rpgs. The music, classes, art and gameplay are all top tier, and I feel a bit spoiled from how the classes play off each other when it comes to other games.
Kinda angry at myself that I always take long breaks from the games. Still at the cloud fortress in 2u,and it's been a little under a year since I played it
>>
>>388984618
>the problem is that there's too many of them and are all boring
Battles aren't THAT common unless you're taking forever wandering a level. Did you unlock your shortcuts?
>>
>>388983092
If you need to grind in EO then you might have some brain problems. Party synergy is a big deal and will win or lose you most battles more than gear will. I rarely go back and get FOE gear and end up fine. Sidequests will give you plenty of EXP as well even if you're lacking. Same goes for money. Grinding is essentially a non-issue in EO unless you're trying to max everyone.
>>388984618
Battles are hardly often, especially compared to some other JRPG standards.
Sounds like you just don't like the games
>>
>>388979754
Made in Abyss is the closest we'll get.
>>
>>388984618
What's the rest of your party?
And in the 2020's they're still pretty easy enemies, the games all suffer heavily from balancing it vastly into the player's favor. I can understand that you may have had trouble with them if you're finding the need to grind in EO, but any player with experience in the genre would have no difficulty in stringing along dragons and ripping them apart.
>>
>>388985326
This, coming from EO I had very little issue chaining Dragons in 7th Dragon.
>>
>>388984981
>Battles aren't THAT common unless you're taking forever wandering a level.
They are far too common for me, and you do need to wander around levels if you do sidequests.
>>388985085
>Party synergy is a big deal and will win or lose you most battles more than gear will.
Doesn't look like it to me really,
>>388985326
>What's the rest of your party?
Monk, Hoplite, Gladiator, Arbalist and Zodiac/Prince, don't remember the exact skill setup for each of them though.
>but any player with experience in the genre would have no difficulty in stringing along dragons and ripping them apart.
If you grind furowaros obsessively for AP maybe, even with really broken party setups most endgame 3+ strings from medium size dragons are tougher than actual bosses, unless you're talking about III which was somehow unfathomably bad, and it still hurts.
I also don't get what this difficulty argument comes from really, I never said that the game was difficult, only really tedious.
>>
>>388986148
>They are far too common for me, and you do need to wander around levels if you do sidequests.
You should be able to mark down locations of note for a good chunk of quests, and you didn't answer me about the shortcuts. If you have all of your relevant shortcuts, you can frequently go through a floor only getting into combat 2-3 times.
>>
>>388986395
Oh, and adding onto the whole encounter rate shit, there should be items and skills that allow you to adjust the rate, though I forget what stratum the encounter lowering item is unlocked on.
>>
>>388986395
>You should be able to mark down locations of note for a good chunk of quests
Except they only give you vague hints like "Go west", see that quest for the dude who wanted to sleep in a corner of the first floor of the dungeon.
And yeah, I did unlock shortcuts, still doesn't help that the game is slower than all the other dungeon crawlers I play.
>>
>>388986583
>Except they only give you vague hints like "Go west", see that quest for the dude who wanted to sleep in a corner of the first floor of the dungeon.
If memory serves, the game gives you a message if you find the correct tile beforehand, and says it looks like a peaceful place to rest in, but I could be misremembering.
>>
>>388986583
How is it slower? Battle and movement speed can be set to virtually nothing. You climb floors to hit the next set, there's barely any "walls" where you can't progress due to plot or anything. Plot isn't anything insanely gripping, just there to give a reason behind the climbing.
>>
>>388986837
>the game gives you a message if you find the correct tile beforehand, and says it looks like a peaceful place to rest in
Yeah, but it gives you that message for all locations where you can do that temporarily, like when picking mushrooms and so on, and in the first floor there's three of those and only one is the right one, and you're not even given any hint in terms of directions like the other quests, so if you haven't mapped the place beforehand you'll wander around anyway because the actual spot you're looking for is in a corner of the map you'll need to wander about for a bit in order to find in the first place.
>>388987000
>battle and movement speed can be set to virtually nothing.
The time I take to travel through five tiles in EO3 is the same time I take to travel through at least 10 tiles in games like Elminage III or SoSC, battles are also much slower than any of those games on the fastest setting.
The only dungeon crawlers slower than EO3 that I can think of are Wizardry Renaissance and Strange Journey, and in fact I hate both for their abysmal speed.
>>
>>388987000
>Plot isn't anything insanely gripping, just there to give a reason behind the climbing.
I think that 3 actually has one of the better plots in the series, but that might just be me.
>>
>>388986148
>Gladiator
fucking wew lad
ditch the gladiator right now and replace it
And I'm talking about the whole of 7th Dragon as a series, not just 3's pathetic excuses for enemies. You don't need to grind for AP to beat them easily at all. The dragons fall like dominos to a even a semi-competent player in every installment of the series and the 2020's are no exception. 3 wasn't that bad as a game outside of the braindead difficulty though, not sure what the issue was with it otherwise.
>>
>>388987759
>ditch the gladiator right now and replace it
Why? He hits like a motherfucker outside of my Arbalist, I tried Ninja but it felt like a class that would shine later on, farmer is worthless and Pirates seem to rely on their chase skills to be useful which take far too much time compared to gladiators.
I guess I could use the Prince but I'd need to work on a 2 man frontline which doesn't seem fine to me.
>The dragons fall like dominos to a even a semi-competent player in every installment of the series and the 2020's are no exception.
They really don't unless you're doing 2 tier chains on smaller ones or grind AP like a madman, by the time you get to chapter 5 you won't get out of 3+ chains easily, and I say this as someone who also soloed both games, unless you really know how to deal with patterns with your class you're dying fast, EO3 FOEs and even bosses are much easier to pin down than Dragons to me.
>3 wasn't that bad as a game outside of the braindead difficulty though
>Removed classes like Psychics or Idols for no reason
>Buffed Samurai for no reason even though they were perfectly fine if not a bit unbalanced in the 2020 games
>Filler classes like Vanishers or Rune Knight to that work worse than the 2020 classes they're based on
>Distribute Skill batch so unevenly you already get everything you need on the first batch so everything else outside of exhaust is pointless
>Made stupid class fusions like Hacker+Tricksters for the Agent or the new Godhand which were supposed to be the best of both worlds and are actually worse than the single classes they were based on in every regard
>Lucie and humans are now class locked because?
>Worse graphics
>Worse overall performance
>Kirino is now Raiden
>Worse final boss than Formalhaut which was worse than Niara
III was a mistake all around.
>>
>>388987267
If speed was your only problem them play U2 or 4. Can just hold B and zip from one end of a floor to the other fairly quickly. Plus there's floor jump for even less backtracking/traversing
>>
Just started playing the IV demo (first time ever playing any of the games) and am having a blast but I was wondering if there's an agreed upon "best" of the series or would it be worth it to play all the games in order?
>>
>>388988804
4 is even slower than 3, running was introduced in Untold.
>>
>>388989050
If you mean you're trying to find a game to start with then 4 is your best bet
There seems to be consensus that 3 and 2 Untold are the best
>>
>>388989050
4 is the most accessible and is generally the go-to for introducing people to the series. From there you can try Untold 1 and 2, or 3 if you don't mind losing some QoL improvements. Original 2 is still a good game but I find its balance issues a bit too much. 1 is only worth it if you want to see how the series began, it's really rough.
>>
>>388989230
>>388989330
Aight, cool. Thanks.
Will definitely pick up IV when I have the chance.
>>
>>388988756
EO3 has several classes that aren't as good as others. Gladiator will be replaced by Shogun when you get it, but I guess you dropped it before getting them anyway so never mind.
And they really do. I don't think that we even played the same game if you think chaining dragons was even remotely hard. They're nothing.
And
>replaced them with different classes
>buff only matters during the death march
>Banishers are the best class in the game and Rune Knights will deal thousands of damage with a single hit
>that isn't a bad thing
>Agents work fine but yeah the others were better
>you can use any portrait for any class so this is wrong
>true
>true
>you have shit taste if you didn't like this
>agreed, too easy to rush kill, sucks ass that they have the real final boss behind DLC
Yeah still not seeing the issue for the most part.
>>
>>388973715
>waifus
>>>/vg/
>>
File: EOV-party.jpg (113KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
EOV-party.jpg
113KB, 800x703px
>>388973715
Post them parties.
>>
File: EOV team.png (907KB, 1348x1052px) Image search: [Google]
EOV team.png
907KB, 1348x1052px
>>388989827
>>
>>388989827

I'm stealing that Fencer palette.
>>
>>388989827
>>388990128
>ever having male characters
>>>/cm/
And don't come back.
>>
>>388990128
gayyy
>>
File: 1446620946975.png (139KB, 459x344px) Image search: [Google]
1446620946975.png
139KB, 459x344px
Floor 19 is legitimately the first time i didnt had fun playing untold, fuck that thing and every monster composition in it, glad its over
>>
>>388992014
I don't remember the floor numbers that well, what was on it?
>>
File: implying girls.png (27KB, 158x204px) Image search: [Google]
implying girls.png
27KB, 158x204px
>>388990343
>t. raped to death by plants on the second floor
>>
File: 68171.png (34KB, 1270x540px) Image search: [Google]
68171.png
34KB, 1270x540px
>>388992594
>Forest Mystic x2
>AoE att/def buff
>Death mantis

This thing right here wiped me a good amount of times, i had to pray everytime that i fought this group

Also Faeries and the ol good petrify
>>
>>388990343
>not having at least one male
>not having your Medic be a male
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>388993567
Enjoy your brief respite until you get to floor 24 and the death squads begin again
>>
Suggest me a good 4th member for EO III.
Currently using H/G/A and P everyone is on lv 10.
Should I just keep using a Monk?
>>
So I have to decide between Dragoon, Necromancer, and the Rover class right?
>>
Which class should I use in 3?

I want to run a Hopolite / Ninja combo. How much pain am I in for?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.