[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fifa 18 Switch missing features and no future support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0763.png (135KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0763.png
135KB, 750x1334px
Bly I cant wait for EA to blame the poor sales on Switch audience for not buying their shir half assed poor attempt port of a
>>
>>388970684
>The rest of this post is paid DLC
>>
>>388970684
The fuck can they do about the Switch being a pile of shit? It's Nintendo's fault for refusing to sell at a loss. They made shit as cheap as possible.
>>
>>388971509
Bitch u implying fifa games are soms sort of techinical
Marvel??
>>
>>388971612
They're not lying. The Switch can't handle much. It might be a good console, but the hardware's shit. It'll be up to Nintendo. Expect garbage ports.
>>
>>388970684
Frostbite probably eats a lot of battery for a game that doesn't need it. EA's game engines are garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ZgJBY1BTM
Compare that to NBA 2k18 which has ALL the features PS4/XB1 has except logo creation.

But it's not like Journey and "input lag delay" Frostbite are necessary for the FIFA experience. Barely anyone cares about Alex Hunter.
>>
>>388972280
Explain why Battlefield 1 runs so good.
>>
>>388972521
Because Frostbite is built for games that put you in the action like TPS and FPS. Not top down sports games.
>>
>>388972801
Source?
>>
>>388972873
My opinion.
>>
File: SWEETIE.jpg (228KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
SWEETIE.jpg
228KB, 666x666px
>>388973159
>>
>>388973243
And this is supposed to be truth? >>388971509 >>388971784

My first post showed why your posts are lies, now show me why my Frostbite opinion is a lie, because track record dictates FIFA 18 with Frostbite is shit since FIFA 17 with it was shit.
>>
>>388973467
Nintendo isn't selling shit at a loss. Google it. They want cash. That's why they go with garbage hardware compared to the competition.
>>
>>388970684
Do these people think that Switch owners are just entirely different people from other gamers? Do they think Switch owners don't own other gaming platforms? Fuck's sake, EA. I am literally compelled to create a change.org petition saying "you are dumb" just to see how many fucking people are going to sign it. They deserve every bit of bad reputation they have ever gotten.
>>
>>388973843
Is that why 2k gave the Switch the exact same NBA 2k game sans icon creation, unlike EA who gave the Switch a game without single player and Frostbite? Garbage hardware or garbage devs?

Really activates my almonds. Nice try moving the goalposts too.
>>
>>388974082
NBA 2K is running at 30FPS using the same engine. EA chose to use Ignite instead of Frostbite (Which was the engine they used on PS4 and Xbone before Frostbite), which would require redoing "The Journey" in Ignite engine. So the Switch version is a full 1080p 60fps and better than the 360/PS3 versions but it's only missing a single game mode while NBA is full fat engine including the "My Player" story but with 30FPS.
>>
>>388973843
PS4 isn't being sold at a loss. Does that make PS4 garbage hardware?
>>
File: Gone Rapture LOL.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gone Rapture LOL.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>388974608
Yes
>>
>>388974426
>30 fps meme
Watch the video I posted, it literally doesn't matter. It still plays good.

I can't believe you're defending EA's bullshit because muh framerate. While it's true Journey mode isn't integral to the FIFA experience, it's also BS that they chose not to optimize Frostbite so the battery life is maximized.

Also if you don't play at least one of these games please fuck off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.