[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Davide Soliani.jpg (597KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Davide Soliani.jpg
597KB, 1536x2048px
new interview with Davide Soliani

>he [Miyamoto] is the designer that inspired my whole career

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/09/01/why-mario-rabbids-made-him-cry-ign-expert-mode-ep-1

how can you not love this guy. he fucking loves vidya with all his heart
>>
>>388969625
*yawn*
yesterday's livestream was way more exciting and informative
http://archive.is/UFmGP
>>
>>388969625
He works for Ubisoft.
>>
>>388969926
both are amazing
>>
>crying over Mario and Rabbids
Is this man autistic?
>>
Cool. The game was mediocre. Average modern AAA nonsense with a 6 hour playtime for $60, shoehorned in multiplayer that doesn't fit, and season pass nonsense before the game itself is even out.
>>
>>388970721
>>388970047
(You)

now you can leave
>>
>>388970721
>Not being able to understand the feeling that cones with personal achievement and fulfillment of goals
Lol NEETs aren't even real people
>>
>>388970824
Cool. You just confirmed that you never played it. You are here only to shitpost.
>>
>>388970910
>have to take a shit
>take a shit
>cry in happiness
>>
>>388970995
>try to be funny
>make fun of self
You probably aren't exaggerating. That is probably the extent of what you've accomplished in your life.
>>
>>388970961
I played it though. Gameplay was alright, but the gameplay being okay doesn't excuse bland ass sliding block puzzles, a handful of co-op missions somehow being "multiplayer", a season pass before the game comes out, and an extremely short playtime.

Also I'm not a fan of how sight and accuracy worked. it's all 0-50-100. Wish it got a little bit more than "flank to hit".
>>
>>388971231
>hes never taken a shit so good it made him cry
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>388970721
you probably missed the fact that his eyes got watery when Miyamoto in person congratulated him in front of the world
>>
>>388971240
>still trying
>>
>>388971440
>still not refuting
I thought so. Then again, this shouldn't surprise anyone, it's an ubisoft game.
>>
>mario shit
>vidya
>>
The tl;dr/didn't watch for lurkers:

>Davide Soliani and his team got his feelings hurt when his project was leaked, after seeing negative feedback online, his fee-fees got hurt some more.

>When Miyamoto made an appearance for his game at E3, he got feels. Then when the audience applauded his game, he got so much feels that he cried.
>>
>>388971603
Typical shitposter response. Just end it already and leave. You're wasting your time. Go play some video games instead of posting cancerous baits.
>>
The concept of the actual game itself seems interesting and I have no problem with mollyoh characters, but I can't in good conscience give a single cent to promoting the continued existence of proto-minions media. They're truly awful. I made the mistake of watching an episode of the TV series once, holy fuck. If they ever make a single using only Mario universe/Nintendo IP characters, I'll buy.
>>
>>388972131
I am playing vidya though, right now as a matter of fact. Why are you so upset i'm calling out this overpriced shitheap with no depth?
>>
>>388972131
He proved he played it to a satisfactory level for anyone who isn't an autistic screeching toddler.
>>
>>388972290
>upset
Cute. You forgot "autistic". Maybe in the next post? You're so transparent, shitposter.
>>
>>388972463
nah i'm done bumping the thread, queue popped. enjoy the thread, even if I didn't like the game everyone can enjoy their own stuff.
>>
>>388971676
Yeah Mario has had games dating back the late 80's
But I guess they don't count since you don't like them I guess.
>>
File: 127634666766745.jpg (18KB, 327x388px) Image search: [Google]
127634666766745.jpg
18KB, 327x388px
>>388970824
>6 hour playtime
t. sony fanboy
>>
File: the king.jpg (118KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
the king.jpg
118KB, 700x525px
>the only relevant games your country has managed to put out in the last 15 years are Assetto Corsa and this
I guess it's alright. Italy's position in the vidya world is very strange. Thankfully our indie scene is slowly growing, there's a lot of interesting stuff going on.
>>
>>388970721
Dude made his dreams come true and considering he was working for Ubisoft on a complete throwaway title ("rabbids") of all things he probably didn't even think it was possible. It must have felt like waking up from a nightmare and realizing your real life is actually beautiful.
>>
>>388972902
Really? I don't follow the scene, what indie games are getting made here?
>>
>>388973412
This might seem vague but there's actually many titles. Most known one is probably In Verbis Virtus.
The most relevant studio is by far Ovosonico (Murasaki Baby and now Last Day of June).
Also, if you want the maximum level of obscure indie cred possible, you will have to play Noctis. Imagine it as an esoteric prequel to NMS, 17 years old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6UMBPhhoqc
One of my friend also set in Rome and opened a small-ass studio to work on a fantasy game. Can't spill the beans though.
>>
>>388974278
Grazie della risposta, some of that stuff does look peculiar
>>
>>388973151
Honestly, I'd forgotten that aspect of it too. To be a European branch of Ubisoft and mainly be the creative director for things like Just Dance or Rabbids and get a chance to actually make a Mario game with lots of personality and good core gameplay is such a change of pace.
>>
>>388970824
>6 hours

?
>>
>>388969625
Pretty good lad, and the game doesn't suck either.
>>
>>388976840
shitposting
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.