[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pity those considering Gran Turismo Sport. >same old engine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
I pity those considering Gran Turismo Sport.

>same old engine sounds between hundreds of cars
>graphics look like PS3 era still
>no real 'exciting' features to make it stand out from the previous games
>FM7 will look better and have more accurate simulation driving and better tracks
>FM7 will be on Windows and the online will therefore be more active with crossplay (free online unlike GT Sport)
>>
>>388968620
GT has sucked for years

Will Forza 7 be better than Project Cars though? Will there be VR support and how good is the feedback?
>>
>>
>>388968953
Project Cars will be more advanced and difficult. FM7 is a lot more welcoming to new players and you can easily balance out difficulty. I would say FM7 is going to look the best. I doubt VR support will be quite there yet. Really there's not much demand. It's a niche concept.
>>
>>388969419
yeah, but driving is one of the genres that makes me never ever want to go back to flat screen.
>>
>>388969580
What we need is some oval screen that you can sit in the middle of and play racing like that (in the dark for better immersion).
>>
forza has literal pajeets doing the modeling so the cars are completely botched with misplaced steering wheels and inaccurate bodies.

project cars is the worst though their toy-like jumpy ass cars, shit physics and worst graphics.

gt sport looks great sometimes and like a literal ps3 game sometimes.
>>
File: J U S T.png (284KB, 955x619px)
J U S T.png
284KB, 955x619px
Pajeet plz.
>>
lul have the combined sales of all the Forzas they have shit out annually even surpassed the sales of the original GT yet?
>>
>>388969874
>forza has literal pajeets doing the modeling so the cars are completely botched with misplaced steering wheels and inaccurate bodies.
prove it
>>
>>388969825
Those exist(ed) in arcades.
>>
Gran Turismo hasn't been good since 4. I also don't the mainline Forza series. Now Forza Horizon is fantastic.
>>
i cancelled my preorder for sport when i found out that they were focusing more on online and the career mode is just a bunch of shitty challenges. i even got for it for sale to for 50 cad and i still cancelled it.
>>
>>388970468
google it you retarded faggot
>>
GT Sport still has the pro that it's targetted at people who actually want to race GT cars online. If that actually translates to the online being mostly people who have some familiarity with car racing and online races where people can get around turn 1 instead of morons wrecking each other and diving down the inside at the end of every straight then it'll be the better game for sure.

It's a shame it's not on PC though because I don't have a PS4.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.