[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 6.jpg (48KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
48KB, 700x395px
Well?
>>
>not letting bro boss Sarif live
>>
>>388969835
FULLY
>>
>>388969835
HE lives in all but blowing the place up doesn't he?
>>
>>388968356
Can we talk about how the Taggart ending made no sense?
The illuminati literally abducted people and made them into biological computers
How can anyone think that keeping them in power would be a good idea?
>>
>>388971560
Yes but how are they going to control us now without the augs?
>>
Left
(Left is Sarif one, right?)
And illuminati ending in DE1
>>
File: Feels.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>388968356
DEHR was good, it's depressing to see how shitty DEMD is in comparaison ...
>>
It amazes me that so many people gave Mankind Divided shit for its ending, when pressing some fucking BUTTONS was HR's ending, yet that game is lapped with praise.
>>
>hr finally gets a sequel
>squeenix fucking around with it kills the franchise
Why?
>>
>>388972294
greed and incompetence
>>
>>388971984
It's really not at all. The world is smaller, but it's just as detailed. MD could have benefited from a longer development cycle, less SE meddling in their development to make the shitty Breach mode that literally no one played, and a more diverse variety of environments. Prague was beautiful and well crafted as a hub world, and fun to explore, but it's just one fucking area, there needed to be more. Utulek Complex should have been another city hub, instead of was just one mission, albeit a very long one, but still just one mission.

Thanks to SE meddling though now we might never see a sequel to MD.
>>
>>388972294
>>388972345
It's crazy to think that MD was supposed to be the start of another Deus Ex triolgy of games, and they were supposed to come out within a few years of each other. Now the developer isn't even working on Deus Ex anymore. Fuck square enix.
>>
>>388971984
It wasn't that bad a game, there just wasn't enough of it.
>>
>>388972348
Mankind Divided gets too much undeserved hate, it's only real flaw is the abrupt ending and blatant "it going to be a trilogy!".
Breach mode can be safely ignored. Thankfully no one had the bright idea to bring it into the main game as a replacement for the hacking minigame.

I won't forgive lame takedown animations though. Where's my kung fu Jensen?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.