[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: fear-2-img-4.jpg (19KB, 462x260px) Image search: [Google]
fear-2-img-4.jpg
19KB, 462x260px
verdict?
>>
1 and 2 are godlike, 3 is garbage beyond redemption.
>>
>>388960032
mediocre
>>
Not as bad as F3AR.
>>
>>388960032
F.E.A.R is infinitely better.
>>
>ywn play Shogo: Mobile Armor Division 2
>>
>>388960032
A solid FPS
>>
>>388960032
It's better than the original in a few ways, but it also took a step back in others. I'd argue that it's as good as the first title, but the first game is better in ways that make it still standout now.
>>
>>388960032
shit.

F1 > expansions > > 2 > > 3
>>
>>388960032

Pretty average but got very hard at the end. I wasn't expecting that to happen and got raped.
>>
>>388960032
Decent and entertaining on its own, the school levels have some solid scares. Compared to the first game, though, it's nowhere near as good and often lacks that underlining dread and uneasy feeling that made the original F.E.A.R. so good. Even though the first game has technically inferior graphics and repetitive level design, it still looks better in a way I can't quite describe.

I like to pretend F.3.A.R. doesn't exist.
>>
>>388961221

>F.3.A.R.

Never heard of it. Are you talking about Call of Duty: Paranormal Warfare?
>>
fearboner/10
>>
Highly mediocre. It's just a bland cod-esque shooter while the first F.E.A.R was an FPS masterpiece.
>>
Somehow didn't look as impressive as FEAR 1 even though it had objectively better graphics. The firefights didn't feel as tense too.
>>
>>388960112
This.
>>
The only good F.E.A.R. is the first one. The expansions and sequels suck.
>>
>>388962920
You're an idiot. This was legitimately the scariest game I ever played until I played P.T..

This is psychological horror done right.
>>
Fear 1 is the only good one
>>
>>388962920
Extraction Point was great, shut your whore mouth.
Perseus Mandate was pretty shit, though.
>>
File: 1410644544162.jpg (7KB, 158x277px) Image search: [Google]
1410644544162.jpg
7KB, 158x277px
>>388960032
Good shit, I want to play it again
>>
>>388960032
It wasn't terrible, but you could see the heavy influence cons0les had on its development compared to the original (just look @ the HUD). The original was superior in most ways.

Fear 3 makes 2 look better in retrospect.
>>
Weapons suck in 2, and enemies are complete bullet sponges, plus it's not very long either, story also sucks compared to the first one
>>
>that school room with the blinking lights and blood all over the walls, mixed in with those invisible teleporter enemies
Man, I did not like that shit the first time through
>>
>>388963090
sorry anon, but it seems that you're retarded if by this you mean FEAR2
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.