[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get angry when playing video games? Particularly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Red rageface.png (16KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
Red rageface.png
16KB, 300x309px
Do you ever get angry when playing video games?
Particularly, when getting rekt online.

How do you proceed to calm down without losing it and getting your head back in the game?
>>
Post memes!
>>
>>388959816

I don't play multiplayer games at all though.
>>
File: 1504225155744.jpg (11KB, 255x210px) Image search: [Google]
1504225155744.jpg
11KB, 255x210px
>>388959816
Slit your wrist every time you lose.
That'll teach you to get better
>>
sometimes i punch my desk
>>
It's weird. I never get mad when I lose in an online game because I still feel like I'm having fun just playing with others. But I get crazy mad in single player games if I keep losing at a boss or something.
>>
>>388960372
just pictured a pudgy fat manlet punching his desk and getting hurt from doing so
thanks for the laugh
>>
I only counter-rage at retards who get angry for no good reason
>>
File: C-1LvIHUIAAX21H.png (488KB, 650x596px) Image search: [Google]
C-1LvIHUIAAX21H.png
488KB, 650x596px
>>388959981
same
I tend to avoid online just because I have shit temper, its gotten better but its still there
>>
>>388961363
You mean like bad teammates that yell at everyone and blame others for every little thing?
>>
Nah I only get angry at singleplayer games and only when it's some bullshit. Like recently I was trying to hit 20/20 homeruns in Yakuza 1 to get Haruka to SSS rank and that was testing my fucking patience. I was sitting at my TV doing that shit over and over for over 4 hours, I was bound to get a little perturbed. Mostly I do this >>388960372 or I say "NO" or some shit

If I'm getting rekt in an online game I just assume they're better than me and try to not suck as hard as I can.
>>
>>388961532
Yeah, that kind of thing. People who get mad when you don't follow their bad advice too.
>>
>>388959816
No I don't because I am not a 12 year old. If you unironically get angry at video games to the point where you start throwing things around, yelling really loud and punching stuff then you are as mentally developed as an underage.
>>
>>388960994
If only I was like you.
I think the social aspect makes me rage. Cause it makes me want to dominate the battlefield, but the idea of getting rekt like nothing makes me mad.
>>
>>388959816
Get better out of pure spite then go destroy whoever gave me the most grief.
>>
>>388959816
i'm still fucking pissed because i can't trickstab for shit and there's still tryhards in trade servers...
>>
>>388959816

I don't get mad to the point of breaking shit or anything like that, but when I used to play Starcraft 2 losing really frustrated me, to the point where if I lost a couple in a row I had to stop and play something else.

i never got out of gold
>>
>>388964652
There's always going to be someone better than you no matter how skilled you become.
My question is how to not get mad when that situation of getting outskilled happens.
>>
Football manager used to make me very mad. I stopped playing sports game entirely because of it.
>>
>>388959816
I simply can't calm down without losing it, i either start punching my shit or hurt myself if i don't have the money to replace it, it's the only way i know for getting "back" to normal. Yes i had issues in my childhood, if anyone starts wondering.
>>
I get annoyed but never angry. It pisses me off how someone in my clan rage quits every other session. Its just a fucking game.
>>
>>388959816
I get mildly irritated and if it continues I take a break
you have the emotional maturity of a child if losing a game makes you throw a tantrum
>>
I never used to get mad at games but once I started learning and understanding fighting games I'd chimp out when I noticed the opponent using a brain dead pattern or shitty tactic on me that I could block or counter easily if I just had slightly better reflexes.
>>
>>388966475
This
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.