[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because Souls games excel at different things, it's subjective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1502971190272.png (100KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1502971190272.png
100KB, 500x280px
Because Souls games excel at different things, it's subjective as to which is best or worst. What they excel at, however, is not objective. The following is 100% facts:

BEST TO WORST

BASE GAME RATINGS:

Areas:
Demon's Souls
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3

Bosses:
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2
Demon's Souls

NPCs:
Dark Souls 1
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne

Moveset Variety
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2 (includes powerstancing)
Dark Souls 3
Demon's Souls

Player Creativity and Customizability
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 1
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3
Demon's Souls

Overall Playtime Potential with DLC:
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3
Demon's Souls

DLC RANKINGS:

Bosses:
Old Hunters
Ringed City
Artorias of the Abyss
Crown of the Old Iron King
Crown of the Sunken King
Ashes of Ariandel
Crown of the Ivory King

Areas:
Old Hunters
Ringed City
Sunken King
Ivory King
Old Iron King
Ashes of Ariandel
Artorias of the Abyss

Weapons, Spells, and Equipment:
Old Hunters
Ringed City
Ashes of Ariandel
Ivory King
Old Iron King
Sunken King
Artorias of the Abyss

NPCs
Artorias of the Abyss
Ringed City
Ivory King
Ashes of Ariandel
Old Hunters
>>
HAI
>>
>>388945786
Shut the fuck up weeb
>>
>>388945872
Don't tell my friend to shut up you small hearted troll.
>>
HAI DOMO BIRTUA YUTUBA KIZUNA AI DEATH
>>
>Overall Playtime Potential with DLC:
>Bloodborne
>Dark Souls 3

Das3 has more playtime than BB though if you don't include chalice dungeons, which I assume you aren't since BB isn't at the top.
>>
>>388945584
I hated all of DS3's bosses. No.
>>
File: 1504200466571.jpg (29KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1504200466571.jpg
29KB, 250x243px
>demon's soul's hub world and linear corridor maps

>dark souls 3 big guy generic guys and gimmick boss (giant)
>>
>>388946095
I was considering them. Both DaS1 and 2 are extremely replayable games with PVP that can tack on a fair amount of time.

Chalices are fun, but FRC spelunking can get pretty repetitive after a while. Also, BB PVP is pretty far behind DaS1 and 2.
>>
>>388946143
Dark Souls 3 has a lot of high quality bosses: Dancer, Pontiff, Soul of Cinder, Abyss Watchers, Twin Princes, Champ, and Nameless King.

It is the only Souls game where boss and level quality improves in the second half. Other Souls games have bosses that are mechanically far less interesting, and hang on mostly for atmosphere. Demon's has Astraea and Flamelurker, Dark Souls 1 has Gwyn and 4 Kings, Dark Souls 2 has Darklurker and Velstadt, and Bloodborne has Gehrman, Gascoigne, and Amelia.

Another game may have your favorite boss, but boss quality has always been inconsistent, and the best bosses in any game are generally in its associated DLC. Dark Souls 3 has by far the largest variety of good bosses.

>>388946190
Dark Souls 3 has fairly creative bosses which manage to be good (like Twin Princes and Abyss Watchers) and Demon's Souls has the most atmospheric and visually creative areas (most notably Latria).
>>
>>388945584
>ywn get to be her friend
>>
File: homo.png (217KB, 642x562px) Image search: [Google]
homo.png
217KB, 642x562px
>>388947441
>he isn't her friend
>>
File: splatoon.webm (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
splatoon.webm
3MB, 500x280px
Ai-chan may be terrible at video games, but she doesn't give up.
>>
>>388949168
She's one persistent mother fucker. She's even gotten farther than me in RE7 despite how often she gets her ass handed to her.
>>
>>388946052
I don't know what most of this means

Why is death in english?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.