[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

c r e a t i o n c l u b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (894KB, 1134x954px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
894KB, 1134x954px
>downloading a mod in 2k17
>>
you wouldn't down load a m-

oh, wait
>>
I've literally never seen a €100 bill, what the fuck
>>
>>388945182
If I crack the files they forced me to download, am I going to go to todd prison?
>>
>>388945506
you get automatic 6 stars
>>
File: DIj5qn2W0AEaxrF.jpg (115KB, 1199x878px) Image search: [Google]
DIj5qn2W0AEaxrF.jpg
115KB, 1199x878px
>You really think I'm going to hand over these Creation Club Credits to you, thug?
>These Credits are for the hard working modders out there.
>Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to be.
>>
for every mod you buy I'll pirate two
>>
What is that weird paper?
>>
>>388945402
Maybe you did, they often change the style every few years.
>>
>>388945182
>can't buy mods
>have to buy bethesdaBUX™ to buy mods
Well, if you're going to be cunts, might as well cash in as much as you can while you're at it.
>>
File: 1478837228741.jpg (48KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478837228741.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
>Buying all the creation club mods basically costs the same as buying an entire expansion pack
>>
>>388947438
Exactly. Bethesda make as much money as they would get from a DLC, but they do no work for it.
>>
>monopoly money
>>
>>388945182
Don't you want content creators to get paid for their hard work? You just want everything for free. It's just cosmetic, it doesn't affect your game at all. Players want the option. Fucking entitled gamers. You can still download mods just fine, they aren't taking them away, you just don't want modders to earn a living.
>>
>>388947945
A little blatant, but you may get a few bites anyway. God speed.
>>
>>388947945
The funny thing is they give the modders a flat fee and don't split the money.
>>
>>388947196
the 100€ note has never changed.
It will in the future, but that design is the same since 2001.
>>
>Literally releasing horse armor again
It's just insulting at this point
>>
>>388947945
>Don't you want content creators to get paid for their hard work?
The problem with that is that bethesda has failed to supply any evidence and the resulting trust in the promise that the creators they pay are any good.
They needed to get the best people in the modding scene there are and pay them good, none of which they did, and the mods available for launch are proof of their failure.

That was the only point in your retarded post that warranted any adressing, the rest is straight from the mouth of any bad shill.
>>
>>388947196
The colors stay the same, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.