[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: The Switch is a waste of money.png (291KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
The Switch is a waste of money.png
291KB, 590x332px
Soon.
>>
Hew was supposed to be green!
>>
Soon for another warhammer flop?
>>
I want to play this game so badly but my Pc is potato
>>
>>388940271
Kek because the first one flopped so hard.
>>
BUT WHAT ABOUT TOMB KANGZ
>>
>>388940360
They will be the first dlc.
>>
File: gwgg2.png (470KB, 736x951px) Image search: [Google]
gwgg2.png
470KB, 736x951px
>>388940271
yeah another flop.
>>
>>388940479
why is it called 40k if it can't even get half of that many players?
>>
>>388940162
Would you guys rim him, just curious, haha
>>
>>388940595
GW whored out the more "popular" of its IPs to countless Indie studios and this is the result. Creative Assembly picked up a dying universe and made it mainstream again.
>>
>>388940162
Oh yeah, im totally stoked to play a Warhammer game on a tiny as fuck screen at 2 fps. I'm totally willing and hyped to pay 300 quid to play at those settings when I could get the game for 20 quid on my insanely better pc.
>>
Have they posted anything of the combined campaign yet?

I am cautiously optimistic, but I won't be surprise if it's a load of rubbish.
>>
>>388941038
?

I get 50 fps with my shitty 860m at 1920x1080. what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>388940162
You're a waste of oxygen, faggot.
>>
>>388942017
t historyfag
>>
>>388941047
The only thing they've said is that some legendary lord start positions in the new world would get moved in the combined map, which makes sense considering that the lower half of lustria and the southlands aren't going to be included in the combined map, most likely.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.