[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why the gaming industry sucks today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3315.jpg (494KB, 1229x2083px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3315.jpg
494KB, 1229x2083px
This is why the gaming industry sucks today.
>>
>>388938986
>the best games about how people are learning about new games, which is watching people play, are these multiplayer games
editing failures aside, who the fuck cares about MP games being optimized for streaming?
>>
>>388939143
people who are getting stepped on in favor of protecting the feelings of streamers or their viewers
>>
>>388939225
Free market, go make your own pubg clone that actively shits on streamers
>>
>>388939143
Developers who want their game to sell
>>
>>388939143
People who enjoy single player games.
>>
File: 1489575708650.gif (142KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489575708650.gif
142KB, 640x480px
>>388939728
>Free market as a blanket defense against criticism
>Go make your own if you don't like it
>>
>>388940201
Its not a defense I dont give a shit one way or the other.
But yeah if you dont like it just dont play it, who gives a single fuck.
>>
i know OP i despise when people are having fun as well
>>
>>388940279
>I don't give a shit but I'll keep arguing

>if you dont like it just dont play it

No criticism allowed.
>>
>>388939143
Because streamers bitch and say the game is awful if it isn't.
>>
>>388941032
Don't listen to them then, are you incapable of independent thought?
>>388940152
I fucking hate MP games, how does this affect me in any way?
>>
File: 3473465323.png (1MB, 1010x1640px) Image search: [Google]
3473465323.png
1MB, 1010x1640px
>>
>>388938986
I think he's cherrypicking and seeing trends where there are none. PUBG is the exception, not the rule. Many other games of its type have faded in and out of public consciousness within a matter of days or weeks.

This kind of logic is honestly corporate greed at its worst. They want to make a lot of money but they don't want to put in the work so they just copy whatever's most successful. Even though that line of thinking has led to failure time and time again, they still do it.
>>
>>388941718
>I fucking hate MP games, how does this affect me in any way?
A market that's focused on multiplayer games makes less single player games meaning less games that people like you and I would enjoy.
>>
>>388943818
Oh no, the AAA devs will focus on MP games, however will I deal with not playing more shitty games?
>>
>>388943921
I don't really see your point. You agree the industry has gone to shit then when talking about one of the many things that are the cause of the industry going to shit you ask "How does this effect me?".

Are you trying to imply that AAA games have always been shit because that's certainly not true. If they haven't always been shit then they went to shit t some point for some reason. This is one of those reasons. Thus why it effects you. You're kinda slow my man.
>>
>>388939143
One day they'll release a multiplayer game that only streamers can play. Just you wait.
Watching video games is the future of video games.
>>
>>388944094
They've been shit for at least 10 years now, way before they started catering to streamers
Try harder
>>
>>388945006
>You agree the industry has gone to shit then when talking about one of the many things that are the cause of the industry going to shit you ask "How does this effect me?".
>then when talking about one of the many things that are the cause of the industry going to shit
>one of the many things
>many things
Can you read? I also never said "catering to streamers", you did. I said catering to streamers is a part of the industry focusing on multiplayer and I figured I didn't need to explain that given the fucking OP does. You're right it started before this and now it's getting worse as a result. Thank you for confirming that you are certifiably retarded.
>>
>>388938986
>P-Please use Mixer you g-guys

Fucking LOL
>>
PUBG is popular because you can make mad dosh on the marketplace, and alpha kids have never given a fuck when it games to gaming, only social status, and streaming and making money gives you social status.
Incidentally, the games where you can make money faster and be seen by streaming faggots the most are DOTA, CS:GO and PUBG, the most played games on PC.
It's not a coincidence.
>>
>just want to play some matches online and have a good time
>it's being recorded and broadcasted to thousands upon thousands from multiple different angles from different people
>every time
>if you upset any one of them for whatever the reason then their rabid fanbase and or administration behind the game itself, will come after you and make sure you have a very poor time
Fuck this. It wasn't meant to be like this.
What if I just want to play some games for a couple of hours without sharing it with the rest of the entire fucking world while having it recorded?
>>
>>388947090
You're exaggerating like a drama queen. People arent focusing on your faggot ass in a multiplayer game stream. Online games with a hundred people aren't private and again, no one gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>388943156
you're missing the best part where he used the money to fund his hair transplant
>>
>>388947393
>You're exaggerating like a drama queen.
I wouldn't say that. It's not as if you run into shit every time or anything like that. Far from it.
But with one to multiple streamers in every damn lobby. If you play every day you'll eventually run into shit. It's inevitable. And it's awful.
>>
>>388947624
I seriously doubt anything has happened to you as a result of a streamer. And even if it did, no one fucking cares.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.