[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (824KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
824KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts?
>>
Also
>unity
>>
is that supposed to be risk of rain in 3d?
>>
File: 1446610757426.jpg (21KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1446610757426.jpg
21KB, 450x320px
>>388936506
>>
Some things just don't work in 3D
>>
>>388936506
I think it looks neat. I'm extremely skeptical but I like the art style and even if it doesn't turn out to be as replayable as RoR was I think it'll be a cool novelty.
>>388936893
Its a "not-sequel" being made by Hopoo themselves.
>>
>>388936506
So this is the power of the switch.
>>
>>388936506
I'd be more okay with it if they revamped the core mechanics for 3D and maybe had new characters and maps but it's literally just RoR 3D and that isn't going to translate well. Cash grab
>>
File: 1503449500099.png (94KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1503449500099.png
94KB, 600x525px
looks like fun from that i've seen of it
>>
>>388936506
It really doesn't sound like something that'll work out, but I have faith in the RoR team.
>>
>>388937421
I know I've said it before, but hopoo is trying to make this into more than just "RoR in 3D". They've already said some characters are not slated to return, or if they do they'll receive redesigns. Old items have been changed in how they work drastically and changed in rarity. A new stage has already been revealed thats trying to break the mold of most of the old stages. New enemies have already been showed. Providence is dead and not going to return. Possibly more lore going to be showed.
They're at least trying.
>>
But will there be more sick music?
Is there something playable out?
>>
>>388936506
Always fun to see some honest risk taking in today's industry, im cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>388938275
Its gonna have the same composer as ror1, take that as you may.
>>
>>388936506
Damn, Breath of the Wild looks like THAT?!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.