[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: df.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
What went wrong?
>>
No marketing at launch.
>>
>>388936319
It was another by the numbers 00s shooter with a mediocre gimmick
>>
Nothing, it was good.
>>
>>388936476

then why didn't it gather enough sales to warrent a sequel
>>
File: DAILoghain.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DAILoghain.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>388936319
The RPG upgrading things felt unnecessary, some of the enemies were annoying to fight. Some of the interiors sucked, the game looked much better when you were running around outside. Idea was interesting, shooting and guns were passable and it was visually nice.
>>
>has time travel
>didnt do anything interesting with it
>either kill yourself or be the big bads slave
>or you can kill them both for a secret ending
>>
>>388936319
Too short and boring. Wasted pontential. Copied Bioshock and Wolfenstein 2009 too closely. Starts strong then becomes repetitive for the rest of the game.

That's why
>>
>>388938023
I thought going back to the tutorial/prologue was interesting
>>
>>388936631
not every game needs a sequel
>>
File: 1501801874414.jpg (25KB, 570x538px) Image search: [Google]
1501801874414.jpg
25KB, 570x538px
>>388938417
>trust no-one, not even yourself.jpeg
>interesting
>>
>>388938474

>end game on cliffhanger
>it doesn't need a sequel
>>
>>388936631
No one knew it existed or what it was
>>
SJW game
>>
>>388936319
It's like one of those movies that have an 7/10 on the internet but are actually pretty good.
>>
>>388936319
The ability to age/de-age stuff was such a cool idea and if you'd had more freedom in how you could use it it could have been incredible. As it was it was pretty much limited to 'age specific thing to progress'. Could have been amazing if it was a tactical option in combat and if there was a bit more exploration or even some puzzles or something so you got to do more interesting things with it.
>>
not enough time powers
>>
nu-raven, jewtivision. That's pretty much it. Just another generic console fps.
>>
>>388937413
What the fuck am I looking at here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.