[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to make a viable crossbow build for Death March?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1126-0-1451731572.jpg (329KB, 1250x824px) Image search: [Google]
1126-0-1451731572.jpg
329KB, 1250x824px
Is there a way to make a viable crossbow build for Death March?
>>
Nope spellsword is the only build in the game because putting in more than one type of build would be too hard. Give me GOTY please!
>>
>>388936209
No. Dont know what they intended wiith the crossbow. They only good from dropping a griffin out of the sky but, that if you dont have Aard Was it? Its literally useless.
>>
>>388936741
Yeah it's some barely thought out gimmicky fucking bullshit. And the worst part is that they removed throwing knives and traps for it
>>
>>388936821
>>388936741
Works underwater. Probably had more water stuff planned but it got canned.
>>
>achievements where you have to kill like 50 people with a headshot with the crossbow
How? Crossbow does shit as fuck damage even when you have the best end game crossbow. Is there a different type of bolt that actually does viable damage or something?
>>
>>388936590
Alchemy/bombs is another OP build, but I see your point
>>
>>388937361
There was some mutation in the DLC but I can't remember what it did.
>>
>>388937361
I'd lower their health as low as I can, then shoot. I think the screen shakes a bit more violently to signify a HS. But it's hard to do because of the auto aim to the torso
>>
>>388936209
>is there actual builds or any rpg mechanics at all in Witcher 3
no
>>
>>388936209
nope you go fast sword or strong sword then get armor for your choice. that's it.

I recently played through all the witchers again after beating 3. 2 was clearly the best but lacked length. if they basically made 3 with 2s updated mechanics it would have been better.

that being said 3 is still one of my favorite games.
>>
>>388937361
turn difficulty down to the most easy. put all skills in crossbow, go to The Devils Pit near Hang Man's Tree and aggro all the mobs inside and then run to the front gate by where trail starts winding upwards. They wont go past the gate but keep running alittle away and back and forth.

The skills in the crossbow make time slow by like 80% or some skill. Turn off aim Assist and just farm out the mobs. Fast travel to skelli and back and repeat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.