[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the state of Nintendo in 2017 https://youtu.be/X91dsHGGHwY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170901_111237.jpg (126KB, 1077x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_111237.jpg
126KB, 1077x936px
>the state of Nintendo in 2017

https://youtu.be/X91dsHGGHwY
>>
oh shit shovelknight has amiibos now
>>
That fat fuck needs a fucking haircut.
>>
File: lol.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>388936027
this looks like a parody
>>
>>388936094
It has had amiibo for years.
>>
l-lewd

>>388936094

Pretty sure it always had. Nothing new here.
>>
>>388936094
Plague, Specter and King are new, Shovel already had one
>>
>>388936027
You do know Nintendo doesn't actually make those amiibo right?
Yacht Club produces them, Nintendo just gives them permission
>>
>>388936027

How come when Arin is involved in something, it's always either fucking shilling or some unfunny cringeshit?
>>
>they are even using Calarts shit to shill their garbage

IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENBLOW DOES IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hKORbLaiAc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Nd2kT-wTs
>>
oh shit

this completely optional thing exists

now i hate nintendo
>>
>>388939121

Because he's a cringelord shill, you answered your own question
>>
>>388936027

Everytime I see Arin, my disdain for him grows stronger and stronger. What the fuck happened to Egoraptor?
>>
>>388939326
I've still gotta get round to watching western Shirokuma Cafe.
>>
>>388936027
This guy is known for yelling out pussy and talking about his shits and other dumb shit. And Nintendo hired him? Wtf is going on
>>
Admit it.

You thought it was funny.
>>
>>388939543
It's very boring.
>>
>>388936027
#4theplayers
#AddDLCtoYourLife.
>>
>>388939543

It's not very good and the ten people that actually like this show are fatfags that make dead generals on /trash/.
>>
>>388939590
He's on gamegrumps which has 10 million 10 year old fans.

Also something that really bugs me about all these people that used to make flash animations. Couldn't they just hire people to help them out After making all the key frames? Koreans aren't expensive
>>
>>388936027
>nintenlards in charge of e-celeb shilling
>>
>>388936027
>The state of /v/ in 2017
>>
>>388939456
People shit on Jon but Arin is the one that just became a whore and sold himself out for "mainstream" success. Say what you will about Jon taking 9 years to make a new video or his content, but at least he's still doing his own thing and what he wants to do. He isn't whoring himself out.
>>
don't worry Sonybros, one day you'll get toys for your console and you'll defend them and whatever e-celeb they choose to show them off. Maybe some fat-fuck woman with 3 different hair colors, the target audience of your shitty company.
>>
>>388939804
Why did /trash/ become Comics & Cartoons Generals?
>>
>>388939837

They would rather do letsplays than do animations. That's where the money is at. Oney and Psyhicpebbles are way funnier and better at animating than Arin anyway. Let that closeted tranny faggot rot in his letsplay e-celeb kingdom.
>>
File: dabs.jpg (52KB, 569x822px) Image search: [Google]
dabs.jpg
52KB, 569x822px
Damn Nintendo... they slick..
>>
>>388939653
It's not that I didn't find it funny, I mean I didn't but that's not my issue. I just don't get why everything nowadays needs to be like this. It's that "oh man it's so random and silly" sense of humor that I just don't get. Not saying it's bad or good, just maybe I'm getting old and out of touch with modern humor or something. I just don't get "it" anymore
>>
>>388939456
He got lazy and sold out to the LP shitshow trend. If he remained an artist/animator he'd probably be poor.

It was a choice between money or respect. He chose money.
>>
>>388940004

Since Star/Loud House Generals was not allowed on /co/ anymore.
>>
>>388940080
A popular term in advertising is an idea that "breaks through the clutter". We're exposed to so much advertising nowadays, that it kind of just becomes clutter and we don't pay attention to it. Advertisers want us to pay attention, so they'll pitch their idea with "Yeah, this is gonna break through the clutter!". I think the reason why they do things like this is because they want to make something different than the ads you're used to seeing. They don't care if it makes you think "jesus christ that's retarded." or "wow that's actually kind of funny". If it breaks through the clutter and makes you pay attention to the ad, it was successful.
>>
>>388939968
>Starcade
>Starwars battlefront endorsement
>Far Cry sponsored vid
>A ton of other sponsored vids
>Not whoring himself out
>>
>>388940348
I get that but lately this is the clutter. Advertising in general nowadays has this weird focus on "random" types of humor. Especially in "geek" culture stuff like vidya and comics.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.