[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny 2 - Offical Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Destiny-2.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSxElWwWVFE&feature=youtu.be

Looks pretty good, bros. Are you playing the GOATY MMORPG of 2017?
>>
Destiny is not a MMORPG.
>>
>trailer directed by Jon Favreau

no wonder it was fucking terrible
>>
>>388933018
I played both the Xbone an PC beta. Was surprised by how much better the PC beta played, and it's not just because of the controls.
They've unfucked handcannons for the PC release, because auto aim won't make them over powered anymore, it's up to aiming skill to do that. They also tightened hipfire overall, to the point where ADS is pretty much optional in most situations.

It felt really, really fucking good, and I was playing on the lowest settings at a 50fps average. A8 5600k aint cutting it, hopefully the Athlon 880 I've got in the mail can handle things, because fucking hell, I'm not missing out on this. I'll play it with a shitty framerate if I have too.

>>388933454
Yea I'm getting tired of this misconception, it's a shoot and loot with MMO elements, like Division and Warframe.
>>
>>388933018
It's the same game as the first one, why are people getting excited? It's shit.
>>
>>388934404
Because the first one was a fun game. And so far the second seems like a more refined version of it.
>>
>>388934404

Because the aspies that played the first one need new shit to grind through. Let em be.
>>
>>388934728
Pretty much. I picked up Warframe twice and Division once because I missed the gameplay/grind loop.
>>
not blatant at all OP
and check the fucking catalog
>>
>>388933018
I loved the beta on PC far more than I did on consoles. It was night and day
>>
>>388933018
That fucking song is overused as fuck and this trailer was pretty cringy
>>
>>388904982
>>388904982
>>388904982
>>
File: 1502637833475.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1502637833475.png
134KB, 372x334px
>>388933018
>looks pretty good
>it's live action with zero gameplay
>it's already been confirmed it has even less than destiny 1

Would you fuck off.
>>
>>388935453
Pls do

The game will be a success on PC
>>
>Halo Boderlands MMO
Yawn
>>
Played the beta for a couple hours and uninstalled. PvE is piss easy, and PvP was gutter trash. Setting, art direction and lore all felt generic as fuck, too.
>>
>>388936629
Your opinion goes in the trash
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.