[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY DESTINY IS MY OWN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 79

File: Destiny.png (1MB, 1841x873px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.png
1MB, 1841x873px
MY DESTINY IS MY OWN!
>>
>>388932192

warcraft is retarded.
>>
Those windchime guys are pretty fucking silly.
>>
pure kino
>>
>>388932192
Useless spinning crystal BTFO
>>
>>388932192
>letting a chandelier light rape you
yeah no fuck that
>>
The fuck voice he said it in gave me shivers.
>>
>>388932192
Illidan is a void lord.
>>
>>388932192

>i have sacrificed everything to defeat the legion
>NOOOO I won't sacrifice my demon powers to defeat the legion REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i know that he still ends up saving the universe but fucks sake i hate illidan.
>>
>>388932405
Did they bring back the original WC3 voice actor?
>>
>>388932554
I don't think it's about demon powers, it's more that it's being forced onto him against his will. He wants to do shit on his own.
>>
>>388932610

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgSOO7ckAp8&t=140s

dunno i dont think so
>>
>Illidan, we just found the other half of the prophecy. It says the chosen one kills a wind chime.

NOOOOO.
>>
File: 12.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>388932192
>I AM MY SCARS
>>
>tfw a paladin who has been fighting demons for a millennium can't swing a sword hard enough to cause more than a paper cut in illidan

Are paladins the most cucked class in the game?
>>
>>388932610
No, it's been Liam O'Brian since TBC
He's the best at edgelords
>>
>LIGHT IS JUST AS AS BAD AS DARKNESS
>ANGELS ARE NAZIS
>DEMONS ARE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD
>WHY DID YOU MAKE ME GO TO CHURCH MOM AND DAD
>CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNNN
>>
MY DESTINY 2 (TM) IS MY OWN
>>
>>388932879
That would be Priests, who are cuvked even by Paladins out of a qt NElf girl.
>>
File: w (4).gif (738KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
w (4).gif
738KB, 400x236px
>>388932660
Then he's not willing to sacrifice everything, now is he?
>>
>>388932192
Oh, if only someone could have predicted that Illidan, the Betrayer, would have done something stupid and detrimental, such as betrayinh the Naaru, or maybe if someone could have warned us, such as the woman who's been shouting "Don't let Illidan out you fuck heads", this could have been avoided.
But no, let's let out the Betrayer, despite everything saying not too, amd see what happens.
>>
>>388933674
Maiev, stop posting
>>
File: 004.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>388932665
This scene seems somewhat familiar.
>>
File: metzen.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
metzen.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>388933534
Illidan is a power hungry bitchboi that got cucked by his own brother for millennia

Blizzard should have ended his story in Black Temple, instead they retconned everything that happened with him in TBC.
>>
>>388933338

eh priests are #2 at being cucked imo

>DK's invade and kill paladins
>no response

>illidan kills a naaru
>lol who cares lets keep illidan around and let him lead shit

Anyone who still plays a paladin at this point is a supreme beta
>>
"G-GOD'S...NOT..REAL!"
*burps*
*destroys naaru*
>>
File: Lich King.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Lich King.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>>388932192
I don't want to waste a thread on this topic so I'll ask here.

Can someone fucking explain to me why "There must always be a Lich King"?

The argument I see is that the undead would go berserk without a Lich King to guide them and fuck up Azeroth. But am I missing something? Because that's fucking stupid.

Firstly, efore Arthas joined the Lich King in W3, the undead weren't berserk, and they weren't even a threat to most of Azeroth. Secondly, why are berserk undead terrifying? They'd be uncoordinated and so lose one of the few advantages they have over the living.

Finally, Arthas wanted to conquer Azeroth, right? If berserk undead are actually really effective, couldn't he just make them go berserk himself and then job done? The only explanation I can find is that he was going easy from the start, but then that ruins Arthas as a villain and Ner'zhul as a corrupting force.
>>
>>388932554
The problem was when Xe'ra implied she was going to wipe away his scars, ie all the pain that he's felt to gain his power
Illidan holds on to his goal of saving the world because of all the pain he's felt in exchange for strength, he doesn't want to lose himself
>>
>>388933674
Honestly this was not his fault at all, it's clear that he didn't want to turn into a fucking light version of himself. Xera got what she deserved for trying to force him into it.
>>
File: suspisicous warcraft dudes.jpg (295KB, 965x555px) Image search: [Google]
suspisicous warcraft dudes.jpg
295KB, 965x555px
>>388933713
>>388933674
No no, she's right.

I know the story is going to progress, we'll do what we have to on Argus and everything will be Jim Dandy until the next Expansion.

By the logic of the story, however, this all could have been probably over and done with when Illidan and the wind chime merged.

>Buh-but muh free will! Muh Scars!

You tout that you've sacrificed EVERYTHING to defeat the Burning Legion and yet here you are, the hypocritical fuckstick who's doomed the universe because he didn't want to sacrifice everything.

Illidan Stormrage can suck a dick.
>>
>>388934186
From what I heard Illidan needs to be a demon to do something at the end of legion, I don't even know what and I got this information from some dude ingame. If that is the case though, then him turning light would've "doomed" the world even more.
>>
>>388934034
>Hey, these Naaru have let me knowm for years that they're going to try and turn me into some kind of champion of Light, because it's supposed to be my destiny or something
>Just let me go all "The hand of fate must be forced" and bring Argus, the planet likely to have the most Naaru in the universe, to Azeroth, because lol why not
>HOW DARE YOU TRY AND FORCE FATE ON ME LIKE THIS, INSTEAD OF GIVING A MORE MEDIUM RESPONSE I'M GOING TO KILL ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOST HOLY NAARU EVER BECAUSE SHE DOESM'T LIKE MY TATOOS
>Oh and disregard that literally every single person that isn't a deranged lunatic following me as a Demon Hunter is going to give me shit for it, because lol they just don't understand
>>388933713
I did nothing wrong.
>>
File: xal.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xal.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>light wants to enslave warriors to fight with them
>void gives robots the """""curse"""" of flesh and free will
>light is silent and just expects you to believe in them and they are willing to lie to further their goals
>void tells you the truth and gives you the power you desire

Who are the real bad guys?
>>
>>388933959
>Before Arthas
There was a Lich King in Nerzul, and the plague of undeath was a new occurrence that only started balling out of control after Arthas and Kel'Thuzad started turning cities at a time
>Why didn't Arthas just shitstomps everyone
Because he was holding back to find candidates to be strong as shit Death Knights for his eventual fight against the Legion and Void
>>
>>388934316
If that was the case, wouldn't it be smarter to have Illidan say something like

>'No, you can't do this. I need this! It's the only way!'

Instead of

>MY DESTINY IS MY OWN

or

>I AM MY SCARS
>>
>>388933959
Ner'zhul controlled the undead before Arthas came around and weren't a threat because their numbers were still low I guess.

Far as I could tell, the undead wouldn't be uncoordinated since the stronger undead still had a measure of free will (and completely free will if there wouldn't be a LK).

As far as I remember, Arthas did it to keep Nerzhul and the Scourge in control and didn't really want to destroy Azeroth

It's just handwaving though, just so Blizz can have another raid boss in the future without needing a retcon.
>>
>>388934442
>Void also wants to slowly digest the universe into an entropic sludge where there's nothing but empty black space
Real 'good guys' you got there, huh?
>>
>>388933959
ner'zhul was controlling them when arthas was still a paladin and he was merely building an army, beserk scourge would just devour everything in its path. I like to think that the little bit left of arthas stopped him from fucking up all of azeroth, and also he wanted to lure all of the greatest champs and then turn them into his commanders
>>
>>388934442
>light wants to enslave A WARRIOR to fight with them
>void wants to consume the entire universe

the light, dingus
>>
>MY DESTINY TWO IS THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT
>>
>>388934589
And the light wants to flood the universe with light until everything is ash and all that's left is the sun. The void is just up front with their goal since they don't lie.
>>
File: the north is fucked.jpg (63KB, 773x503px) Image search: [Google]
the north is fucked.jpg
63KB, 773x503px
Ok, that was cheesy, but a little bad ass too. Good guy Illidan.
>>
>>388934436
>medium response
He told her fuck off over and over again, and I don't think he could've waited any longer than he already did when screaming that, if you look at his tattoos they were already close to being fully light.
>>
So why the fuck is Illidan back anyways

Didnt we kill him
>>
who is the paladin?

i like his stubble
>>
>>388934897
He's the hero of the storm.
>>
>>388934989

Turalyon, he was lost a long time ago when Draenor blew the fuck up along with his elf waifu Alleria Windrunner.
>>
>>388934989
Turalyon
>>
File: teh pwnerer.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
teh pwnerer.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>388934897
Nope.
But I fucking hope we do this time around.

>>388934842
>Rejecting the prophecy meant for him.
>Not sacrificing EVERYTHING to defeat the Burning Legion.

Illidan is not a savior nor is he badass.
He threw a temper tantrum when it came time to nut up and murdered an avatar of the Light, the thing the Draenai Worship, right in front of their eyes.
>>
>>388933962
>Let us getrid of your scars
>I AM MY SCARS
>>
wasn't the x'era lady making me do quests to understand illidans past and learn that his sacrafices may have been necessary? why did she suddenly try to purify him
>>
There was/is literally no indication in Warcraft lore that somehow the Light is evil and manipulative as a counter to the Void. Yet now all of a sudden its being pushed by players and probably subtly by Blizzard. Illidan fucked up by not receiving the gift because there literally was no downside in that situation compared to dealing with Void or Legion entities. They just wanted to make him seem cool and edgy.
>>
>>388935202

Because Blizzard realized that literally everybody hated the child of the light bullshit so they needed to put an end to it.
>>
File: metallica-st-anger.jpg (236KB, 1500x1478px) Image search: [Google]
metallica-st-anger.jpg
236KB, 1500x1478px
>>388935202
PURE IF I
>>
>>388933094
I'm sure you felt really clever when you posted this, but there's nothing in that scene that ever said the light was bad. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>388935285
They're probably gonna show light-controlled beings that have like, no free will or something like that
>>
>>388935285

The light has been used for evil before, it's like everything else in the universe, more complicated than black and white.
>>
>>388935285
See
>>388935318
It was a last minute decision based on backlash from the playerbase about the 'accidental leak' regarding Illidan's redemption. They probably scrambled to change the cinematic and some lines for the last patch to accommodate.
>>
>>388935357

I hope that's the case with the Light Infused Dreadlord or w/e lothraxion
>>
Xe'ra has been a creepy fuck the entire expansion.
>>
>>388935394
Thats not real Light, just like its not real Communism.
>>
File: turalyon.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
turalyon.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why did they make Turalyon so handsome bros???
>>
>>388935585
are his gold eyes permantly lost now x'era is gone or something?
>>
>>388935474
Seriously ever since you take her back to the class hall she does nothing but dickride Illidan the whole time like a creepy obese fangirl. X'era was a fucking neckbeard tier windchime who couldn't understand no means no.
>>
>>388935585
No wonder Alleria jumped on the human dicc
>>
Maybe Xera got corrupted?
>>
>>388933338

Priests
>Understand that a mix of light and shadow is the key to balance and power.
>Use both is the right situations.

Paladins
>Acknowledge that a mix of light and shadow is the key to balance and power.
>Only use light.

Paladins are literally limiting themselves and compensating with the use of armour.
>>
>>388935585
God fucking dammit I want his armour
>>
>>388935775
yes discipline is a common trait with paladins in fantasy
>>
>>388935636
no they are brown, its only a reflection to xera disco light.
>>
>>388935585
Who's that qt3.14 high elf on the right?
>>
>>388935769
She should had just support the scarlet crusade.
>>
>>388936023
Sylvanas sister.
>>
>>388936023
Alleria Windrunner.

She's already fallen for the human D
>>
>>388935775
Shadow Priests are like that 12 year old kid that likes to walk around with katanas and a trenchcoat.
>>
>>388935354

The entire of Legion has had a theme of the balance of Light and Shadow

The Void Lords are pure Shadow
The Naaru are pure Light

Do the math.
>>
>>388936071
>>388936092

Wowpedia:

>Alleria and her lover Turalyon disappeared after the planet was torn apart and have not been heard from for many years.

So they just popped up out of nowhere in legion? Man i don't understand anything about wow anymore
>>
There is no way a mature person would do this. Literally "MY FEE FEES!!!"
>>
>>388933338
dat sustained dps doe...
>>
>>388936195

They went to argus (somehow)

thats where we found them
>>
File: akko.png (73KB, 209x326px) Image search: [Google]
akko.png
73KB, 209x326px
>>388936195
They have been missing since the second war and were presumed dead or somewhere on Outland. Then we didn't find them there and they were missing for like 10 years.
Now I believe it turns out they have been with the Naaru all this time, leading the "warriors of light" in their intergalatic fight against the Legion.
>>
>>388933534
The expansion ends with illidan sacrificing himself to be locked up with sargeras as his jailer for the rest of eternity, he's willing to sacrifice a fair amount.

It's not that he wasn't willing to sacrifice himself for the light, but that the light simply wanted to use him as a pawn same as sargeras and KJ tried to. He knows we can't depend on god like beings with shady motives at best.
>>
>>388933916
>no response

their response was showing up at DKs house and then begging them to corrupt the ashbringer.
>>
>>388936235
>illidan
>mature

literally an eternal manchild
>>
File: 1503899311985.png (99KB, 232x260px) Image search: [Google]
1503899311985.png
99KB, 232x260px
>>388933338
>Get Alonsus Faol and the sister of Arthas
>Proceed to do absolutely nothing with them
I bet they will still be stuck on that rock in the middle of nowhere until the servers die.
>>
>>388935868

There's a fine line between discipline and ignorance; and Priests already have the discipline spec.
>>
>>388936591
At this rate their spec is just a name, there is nothing in the priest "credo" that lends itself to discipline.
>>
>>388936109

Then what are Death Knights?
>>
>>388936780
Useful.
>>
>>388936195
Turalyon and Alleria were among the first to travel to outland waaaay back along with Khadgar and a couple of other people. They essentially all sacrificed themselves by closing the portal and trapping themselves in outland. When BC expansion hit and the portal returned so we went to outland we found Khadgar in shattrath and the other dudes, Trollbane in honor hold and Kurdran in shadowmoon valley, never found Turalyon or Alleria though. Khadgar said they haven't seen them in years either, some shit happened and they thought they may be dead.

We don't really know what happens at that point but since they're both warriors of light fighting with the naaru and there were a few naaru in outland we can presume they found some naaru that recruited them to take the fight to the legion on argus where the rest of their army of light is. Since we're on argus now, this is where we found them.
>>
>>388936780

kids that walk around with uzis in trench coats
>>
>>388936591
Keep in mind Paladins wield light far more effectively than Priests do, who largely just use it for healing.

You could say that priests devote their time to exploring both light and shadow but aren't as effective in either side as a paladin (probably because becoming super proficient in light just makes you a paladin anyway and becoming super proficient in shadow sends you insane)
>>
>>388936307
>They went to argus (somehow)
They were on Outland when it was torn apart by the summoning of massive amounts of portals. It's not rocket science to figure out how they ended up there.
>>
>>388936695

Discipline is all about understanding the boundaries of certain rules and laws.

Discipline Priests are the only class in the game that use an equal mix of both holy and shadow magic, combined with both healing and dealing damage.

Sounds pretty fitting to me.
>>
>>388936940

Prophet Velen has the greatest understanding of the Holy Light out of any other mortal. I don't see him dressed in plate armour and wielding a sword.

How can you say Paladins wield light far more effectively when all they do is use it to buff themselves and then smack shit with a slab of metal?
>>
>>388937495
And remember, when you talk to Velen after the cutscene he's shocked xe'ra would do something like that. So, it's not
>waaah, illidan is an edgelord who doesn't know what's best for him
Xe'ra legitimately did something that was beyond the line, FOR VELEN
>>
>>388937495
A long time ago Holy Paladins used to wear cloth too.

Also Velen's spent his whole life being directed by the light and what has he done with it? He hid for tens of thousands of years. Heck, when we actually see him in combat he's casting penance, a discipline spell.
>>
>>388937495
That guy is a retard, paladins do not wield the light better at all. Hell, paladins are just priests wearing armor, that's what uther and the other original paladins all were. Just priests who decided to become warriors and use the light offensively.
>>
>>388935202
Because she wanted him to lead the Army of the Light. You can't have a Fel-infused Demon lead the Army of the Light.
>>
>>388932554
the naaru was weaker than him and was going to take away his powers to fulfill some dumb prophecy
>>
>>388937697
The main issue is that Illidan has known Xe'ra was going to do something like that since fucking BT, since in the book a Naaru literally goes to him and shows him a vision of him being a light-filled champion flying over fields of demons as he kills them with light laser eyes, telling him that it was his destiny. It should have been plain as day to Illidan that simething of the sort would happen when he met with the Naaru. The fact that he now justs says "I don't wanna" is stupid on both sides, but moreso on Illidan's.
>>
>>388936397
What is the Light's shady motive?
>>
>>388933674
but it is He who is betrayed, anon.
>>
Warriors are played by dickheads.
Paladins are played by cucks.
Death Knights are played by edgelords.
Hunters are played by literal retards.
Shamans are played by old guys who suck.
Rogues are played by tryhards assholes.
Monks are played by drunkfags.
Druids are played by hippies and stoners.
Demon Hunters are played by edgelords.
Priests are played by girls and fags.
Warlocks are played by special snowflakes.
Mages are played by old guys/girls.
>>
>>388938334
>life is a balance between Light and Shadow
>both extremes of Light and Shadow are trying to bring about a universe without the other
>>
>>388938082

Xe'ra forced him into it, which he didn't like. If she fucking asked him before lightraping him he might have been okay with it after having time to think.
>>
File: 1984692865.jpg (430KB, 961x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1984692865.jpg
430KB, 961x1135px
DO.
SOMETHING.
>>
File: cliff.jpg (31KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
cliff.jpg
31KB, 720x480px
>>388938490
Then what the fuck is the point of this shit?

Why are we fighting the Void?
Why are we okay with the Light being destroyed?

Why aren't we devising a plan to move both the Shadow and the Light to the furthest point in the universe to let them hate fuck or something?
>>
>>388938454

>Warriors are dickheads

More like ALPHA MALES
>>
>>388938454
So which class do you play then?
>>
>>388938718
I take it you haven't played a DK, then.
>>
>>388932610
No, it's Liam O'Brien, aka Grimoire Weiss, Asura, and War from Darksiders among others.

I like his work a lot.
>>
>>388938797
>Illidan banters with Jaraxxus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BRA_IBfkOo
>>
>>388932192
>I HATE MY FATHER
>MAN ARE STUPID
>WE WUZ EVIL
warcraft went full retard.
>>
>>388938770
Making the DK quests awesome isn't do something.
>>
isnt he just gonna take sergaruses place. There must always be a titan or someshit. Hold back the burning region
>>
So, why can't the new Lich King just raise the corpses of all the demons players kill and send them back against the legion? I know not all demons leave bodies behind but things like the felguards do. The entire reason the scourge was always such a threat was because everyone who died fighting them just created a bigger army of the undead. Why's that being ignored now that the LK is a "good guy"?

And where's DK Varian? Wouldn't he be target #1 for Bolvar?
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (33KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
33KB, 480x436px
>>388933243
>>
>>388938334
Because Light cause Shade to form when against an object.
>>
>>388936023
it's a big fat trap living in a basement
>>
>>388939006
What is the new Lich King doing anyway? Still Frozen?
>>
>>388938932
Not quite. He's simply going to be a jailer. The Burning Legion will fall without a leader, probably with lots of infighting involved.
>>
>>388938454
Now divide those into trees

> Arms are dickheads that...
> Fury are dickheads that...

etc.
>>
Guys should I swap to FF14? All my other friends have moved over and Wow has dried my patience. I know ff14 is basically a better game but I have a lot of maxed characters on WoW that make me kind of want to see it through
Is anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>388932252
yeah, he could just said no and give the powers to the others in the room.
This selfish dick just destroyed something important i think.
>>
>>388939134
Try FFXIV
Make sure it's your cup of tea first.
>>
>>388932610
What the fuck are you talking about? That shit's ages ago. What's the purpose of bringing them back?
>>
>>388932192
>MY DESTINY IS MY OWN
>AND YOU CAN OWN DESTINY 2 NOW ON IN THE BLIZZARD STORE, CHAMPION!

really Ion? jesus christ
>>
>>388939106
He helps you out getting your artifact weapons
>>
>>388939006
They can't be raised because raising someone in undeath requires forcefully binding their soul back to their bodies. A demon's soul goes back to the Twisting Nether. It wouldn't work.
>>
>>388938718
Gotta save him for Wrath of the Lich King 2 Electric Bugaloo
>>
>>388939006
>And where's DK Varian?

He was completely and utterly annihilated. There is no body to raise.
>>
>>388939006
You need a soul to make a DK. Demon souls get flung back to Argus when they die, unless they get killed by a fuckhueg ammount if light, fel, or arcane energy, in which case they just dissolve. You as need a proper body, and most demons leave behind little more than bones (Which Warlocks could technically reanimate, as shown with Mannoroth), though they would be much weaker starting out. Oh and Varian doesn't have a body any more.
>>388939106
He took over the DKs again, this time giving them Artifacts and sending them to fuck Liadrin's ass. Unfortunately for the DKs it turns out Liadrin has a bigger cock than the new Four Horsemen combined, so Bolvar's understandibly backtracking now. He's still Frozen up North too though.
>>
File: shillidan.png (154KB, 309x296px) Image search: [Google]
shillidan.png
154KB, 309x296px
>>388939152
That pitiless monster was hellbent on forcing Illidan to be the chosen one. It didn't even consider others and was one moment away of fully "corrupting" him according to the tattoos etc being overwritten.
>>
>>388935585
>>388936071

Wondering if we are ever going to get an interaction between sylvannas and her ever

Where even is Sylvannas
>>
>>388939216
>A demon's soul goes back to the Twisting Nether.
Turns out it was the power of the Titan Worldsoul, Argus the Unmaker, that was resurrecting all the demons and not the whole "they go back to the Twisting Nether and get new bodies" thing
>>
>>388938726
Shit is all fucked. If we let shadow and light duke it out and shadow won, the universe would be over, shadow's goal it to consume and corrupt the entire universe. Light's goal as we know is to just cleanse the corruption of shadow forever, which sounds fine and noble but they do odd things like trying to force illidan into a light champion, and that turalyon had golden glowing eyes when in the presence of xe'ra but are now gone, almost as if he was 'corrupted' by light or some such. The shadow priest artifact is a remnant of void that talks to you, and although it is trying to fuck with you the whole time it does talk about the light saying how they're not holier than thou as they pretend to be, and when you see shit like them trying to forcefully turn people it makes you wonder what the light really is trying to do. Also the fact that naaru, beings of pure light when the light is drained or corrupted in some form they straight up turn into void gods. Is that their true form? Are naaru just void beings who became light?

Who fucking knows, at the very least naaru are similar to illidan or even sargeras where they have a noble goal of cleansing corruption but are willing to take drastic measures, corrupt people, and destroy shit to reach that goal.
>>
>There are people who unironically enjoy this garbage
wew
>>
>>388939359
Vereesa got to Alleria first. Sylvanas is double dead to Alleria, especially after the shit she almost pulled in War Crimes.
>>
>>388939352
cleansing*
>>
>>388933959
the reason is blizzard was terrified of actually resolving anything conclusively because it meant they couldn't use that stuff for the future and left a lich king there in case they ever wanted to return to northrend or do another lich king expansion

that's all
>>
>>388939371
That still leaves you unable to raise them as undead, though. You need their souls to do it.

I guess, technically speaking, it would be possible to do it after the Legion threat has been dealt with.
>>
>>388939006
The Scourge can't raise demons from the dead because they're not dead.

The only instance I can possibly think of is Guldan bringing back Mannaroth in Warlords. But even then his soul was returned to his body.

Remember the Scourge was an anti human weapon in Warcraft 3. The legion don't want a weapon that could turn around and stab them.
>>
>>388939410
Ikr? Fucking video game players
>>
>>388939570
This isn't playing videogames, it's watching a cutscene to a game that has terrible writing

I don't care if you enjoy the gameplay but that doesn't mean that you need to gobble the shit up that goes along with it
>>
>>388936184
The math that the universe should be in harmony and balance, not tilted to either side? but somehow Illidan not wanting to relinquish control over his free will (again) makes the whole story a fedora wankfest? Nah.
>>
>>388939006
That was Nerzhul's plan but Arthas went and got himself killed.
>>
>>388939403
We know that the naaru are void because when they die they return to their void form. That's why we stuffed the naaru corpse into the light furnace so it wouldn't return to being void.

And one of the quests is going to be about alleria carrying around part of a naaru void corpse to use its magic. And xalatath thinks it's hilarious when she loses control of it and goes full void for a bit
>>
>>388936412
Paladins confirmed for mindbroken sluts.
>please daddy do me harder, do me loud
>please corrupt my Ashbringer daddy
>>
>>388939739
I love that little shit.
>>
"I will erase your scars."

"I AM MY SCARS!!"

Single best line Warcraft has ever delivered since Wrath of the Lich King.
>>
>>388939152
Xera wasn't giving him any powers, it was merely purifying his corruption.
>>
File: xenoblade.png (2MB, 1408x744px) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade.png
2MB, 1408x744px
>>
>>388933916
>no response

Did you forget how that scenario went? They almost managed to kill you, and you had to raise Mograine again because he sacrificed himself to make sure you got out.
>>
>>388939924
If you purified Illidan he would be useless to everyone.
>>
>>388939913
People calling it cringe but it's completely within Illidans character

>dude ur the chosen one
>fuck off I'll do what I want
>>
>>388939924
I guess you haven't read the prophecy. Illidan was going to be some supreme champion of the Light, more or less replacing the demon in him with Light instead, keeping the wings and the hollowed out eyes and everything.
>>
File: 1504227154891.jpg (14KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
1504227154891.jpg
14KB, 180x210px
>>388940046
Exactly that's why he changed his mind halfway through the ritual and blasted Xera away.

It was going to take away all of his powers in order to fulfill some vague prophecy that may or may not have been legit.
>>
>>388940040
>play Paladin class campaign
>you get no mention, at all, that the Death Knights rolled through your Order Hall trying to raise Tirion
>in fact it probably happened while you were busy saving the Priests from a level 60 5 man dungeon boss
What good is a one sided story?
>>
>>388940189
It's only ever acknowledged if you corrupt the ashbringer
>>
>>388939913
People take this line as "le edge xD" when all he's saying is that he's owning up to everything he's done, good or bad. Accepting a free restart would be exceptionally out of character. It's because of everything he's given up that he has the conviction to continue the fight.
>>
>>388940156
Illidan didn't believe in the prophecy and for good reason, it was probably bullshit.
>>
>>388940189
The fact that the Ebon Blade's five strongest champions got BTFO the moment Liadrin got her morning coffee was enough to squelch all the DKs, and Liadrin didn't think it noteworthy afterwards.
>>
>>388940240
>Hey faggots, corrupt the shit out of this, you owe us
That's hardly an acknowledgement. The only way to know is if someone else outside the game's narrative tells you what happened
>>
>>388940342
I'd say that it was most likely entirely correct, it just wasn't worth the cost for Illidan. He'd rather do things his own way.
>>
>>388939403
You miss the point.

All Organic life in the Warcraft universe is the result of Void corruption. The Curse of Flesh. The true victory of the Light means the end of all Organic life, a completely sterile universe. The Iron Vrykul were cursed with flesh, and later bore stunted Children who became Humanity. Likewise dwarves are corrupted Earthen etc. Trolls were literally created to be a slave race for the old gods.
>>
>>388940557
Then why was Draenor, a planet untouched by both the Light and the Void, on the verge of strangling itself under masses of plants and fungus until one of the Titan's showed up and reigned it all in?
Organic life isn't a product of the Void. Shit dude, even Azeroth had organic life before the Curse of Flesh took effects. It was Freya's entire job to ensure life was growing.
>>
>>388940052
>fuck off Ill do exactly what you want me to but I need to be edgy while doing it its not just a phase dad

wow....really made me think
>>
>>388940749
That's literally illdian, he's blind elf who dual wields glances and turns into a demon
>>
>>388934897
Arthas did.
>>
>>388940749
>le mindless conformity is le best xD fuck free will lmao
Kill yourself.
>>
>>388940858
>NO DAD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

its unironically a 13 year old fanfic writing
>>
>>388940720
Because there's an Old God in Draenor. Go to TBC Shadowmoon Valley and have a look at what all the Arrakoa are trying to summon.
>>
>>388933959
The scourges goal was not to raze azerroth to the ground. It was created by the legion for this purpose but since nerzhul hated the legion for ripping his soul from the body he wanted to use the scourge to destroy the legion that's why he chose arthas to be his successor and probably infused arthas with the goal to fight legion. That's why arthas spend more time recruiting power into the scourge instead of killing all and make em ghouls. He got the vrykul to fight for him as living since they were stronger that way and also the troll guy in draktharon and tried to get bolvar on aswell. Also tried to make the players into dks. Bolvar decided to be the new lk to keep mindless ghouls and skeletons at bay but went all balls out in legion and pissing everybody off because blizzard thought they needed more edge.
>>
>>388940891
What I don't get is why you're referring to Xe'ra as a parental figure in this situation. She's a complete stranger to Illidan. Would you let yourself be forcefully changed against your will by a stranger?
>>
>>388940891
>implying it's "edgy" and you're just not a meming faggot
Purifying illidan = he wouldn't have any power = we just lost one of the best things we had to fight the legion because xera gets tingly when she thinks of him. Take your shitty memes and fuck off.
>>
>>388941023
Speaking of DKs, why did arthas betray them? I don't remember
>>
>>388940993
TBC Arrakoa were trying to summon Sethekk, actually, one of Draenor's darker wild gods. His blood is what started the whole Arrakoa Curse in the first place. Void didn't touch Draenor until the Draenei arrived with a dying Naaru.
>>
>>388941146
Xe'ra's plan wasn't just simply to purify Illidan though, it was to make him the Light's greatest champion.
>>
>>388941051
because Illidan is being childish.

Xera is not a stranger to anybody else in that room but Illidan. If you dont trust the judgement of everybody on your side youre an edgy retard.

>>388941146
>light infusion means you have no power

yea forgot that paladins do absolutely nothing haha.
>illidan
>useful
literally loses every single fight ever but against Xera. Hes fucking trash and you need to kill yourself
>>
>>388941207
>Void didn't touch Draenor until the Draenei arrived with a dying Naaru.

You are literally pulling this entirely out of your ass, it's confirmed multiple times that there's Old Gods in literally every world. Why does Sethekk look exactly like C'thun I wonder?
>>
>>388941236
>it was to make him the Light's greatest champion.
...by purifying him and returning him to his original form

xera was weaker than illidan that's why he was able to kill it in 3 sec. there were no powerups to be gained there
>>
>>388941296
>everyone is telling you eating metal is good for you
>you do it
Jeez, you're pretty retarded yourself.
>>
>>388941189
The player dks were weak sauce compared to tirion arthas wanted him to be his dk hero to lead the other death knights since he was the most powerful paladin alive at the moment on azeroth
>>
In a world where the void wins everyone gets a knaifu. What does the light get you?
>>
>>388941236
He totally wasnt down for that though. Xera is the naaru equivalent of a thirsty fat chick, and Illidan declined. She could still be alive if she didn't try to rape the fel out of him, tough shit for violating the NAP I guess.
>>
>>388941297
Dudr Sethekk is a fucking Winged Serpent. Where do you get the Old Gods are on every world? That's what you'r epulling out if your ass.
>>
>>388941368
Xera isnt dead, just shattered because her physical shell is relatively weak. Her power is still massive

>>388941384
these arent random people though. Everybody there was a far more accomplished fighter than Illidan ever was. Hes literally just a brooding edgelord who scrubs out against anything not made of literal glass.
>>
File: 678px-Ancientandpowerfulevil.jpg (145KB, 678x599px) Image search: [Google]
678px-Ancientandpowerfulevil.jpg
145KB, 678x599px
>>388941461
Chronicle literally states it overtly. Does this look like a winged serpent to you? This is *in the game*, it's not speculation, it's undeniable fact.
>>
>Wow I can't believe Illidan didn't let a Naaru light corrupt him what a dick

Love the reaction from people who dont know the lore
>>
File: 638292.jpg (350KB, 3286x920px) Image search: [Google]
638292.jpg
350KB, 3286x920px
>>388941521
>Xera isnt dead
She will be
>>
>hint at turalyon trough all of wow and how awesome he is
>he literally does nothing at all so far and is just scenery
I'm not even maining my paladin this expac and I'm still maf beyond worlds
>>
>>388932192
AND I SHUPPOSE FORCING THE HAND OF FATE IS OFF THE TABLE, AS WELL?
>>
>>388941693
That's L'uure, a boss in the new 5man.
>>
>>388941693
Not her
>>
>>388941461
>Sethekk is a fucking Winged Serpent
Sethekk is in game and literally fucking uses C'thun's model
>>
>>388941789
TURALYON PLEASH
>>
>>388941693
>Illidanbabs actually think this is Xe'ra

we just collected up her light soul in the questline you drooling monkey. Shes not void
>>
>>388932192
I stopped playing Legion after 2 levels but that's actually pretty cool.
The chosen one rejecting being the chosen one and encouraging everyone to fight for themselves instead of relying on a saviour.
Illidan is the best character Blizzard's ever created.
>>
>>388941630
Shit dude, I forgot you were talking about TBC. You know, which took place not only AFTER THE NAARU HIT DRAENOR, but AFTER IT EXPLODED INTO SPACE?
Because at this point all you've done is show that the Arakkoa were trying to pull an Old God onto Outland, not that there was one there to begin with. Probably because there wasn't, as the Chronicle 2 directly fucking states.
>>
>>388941793
Void Naaru are now 5man boss material? Talk about power creep.
>>
>>388934442
the real redpill is arcane/fel should be all
>>
File: 466207-sethe-the-wind-serpent.jpg (85KB, 715x707px) Image search: [Google]
466207-sethe-the-wind-serpent.jpg
85KB, 715x707px
>>388941850
The name is Sethe and he's a Wind Serpent
>>
>>388941521
>these arent random people though. Everybody there was a far more accomplished fighter than Illidan ever was.
That doesn't mean he has to be their bitch.
>Hes literally just a brooding edgelord who scrubs out against anything not made of literal glass.
better than being a cuck who slobbers on windchime dick day in and out.
>>
>>388941997
Then why is the Black Blood of Draenor present in WoD? It's a direct reference to the Black Blood of Yogg-Saron, and it's in Shadowmoon Valley in WoD.
>>
>>388941994
Doesn't matter, she's weak as shit anyways
>>
>>388942095
>being a jobber is better than actually being useful in defeating the legion, Illidan's proclaimed goal

hmmm really gets my noggin joggin

>>388942154
>can send your mind back in time
>weak

ok Illidanbabs
>>
>>388942260
Except you have no tangible proof that becoming a champion of the light would have increased his power. Your entire argument rests upon shitty "le edgelord" memes. He's le so le edgy xD succ the naaru like a good goy or else ur le edgy xDDD
>>
>>388942150
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23286/black-blood-of-draenor

>only reference to Black Blood of Draenor on the entire site
>TBC mob
>>
File: wright now it's time to die.png (75KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
wright now it's time to die.png
75KB, 300x302px
>My Destiny 2â„¢ is my own (when purchased from the Battle.netâ„¢ Blizzardâ„¢ Storeâ„¢)!â„¢

Jesus Christ Blizzard, really?
>>
File: dawhg.jpg (15KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
dawhg.jpg
15KB, 317x275px
>>388937975

y not?
>>
File: pvpmusic.jpg (69KB, 559x549px) Image search: [Google]
pvpmusic.jpg
69KB, 559x549px
>>388942260
The reason he refused Xera's "gift" was because he wanted to defeat the Legion you dumb fuck.

>Xera asks him to step forward
>"I've traded my freedom for power before"
>"The prophecy must be fulfilled"
>Xera begins sapping him of his powers to restore his body
>Illidan says fuck this, breaks free and shoop da whoops Xera's ass cause SHE WAS WEAKER THAN HIM AND HAD NOTHING TO OFFER

Why is it so hard for you to understand a simple 5 minute video?
>>
>>388942527
The answer is you probably could, but Xe'ra being very set in her ways would never allow it.
>>
>>388938334
Imagine a universe filled with monks.
Thats what you get if the light wins.
>>
Drink illidan..... claim your destiny
>>
>>388942736
Every hour is happy hour?

Sounds good
>>
>>388942150
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Summoned_Old_God
They were trying to summon an Old God to Outland, not awaken one that was already there. I can't find anything about there being Black Blood if Draenor in WoD, and the only thing relatable to something like that would be Sethe's blood, and Sethe's a Wild God.
>>
>>388942697
To fight the power that demands eternal devotion and subjugation of its followers you have to pledge yourself to eternal devotion and submission, duh. You can't do things yourself, nope, you gotta bend over and kiss some ass.
>>
>>388942697
She wasn't weaker than him tho she just has a fragile vessel

Light infusion is a lot to offer. We've already seen repeatedly that Illidans current vessel is not worth a damn. We just beat it at the Nighthold. Arthas beat him as well, as did players again back in TBC

He's not strong. Xera could have powered him up but MUH EDGEEEEE
>>
>>388943116
She wasn't trying to power him up, she was literally trying to bodyjack him.
>>
File: 69f.jpg (36KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
69f.jpg
36KB, 354x286px
https://youtu.be/uII0CuYN3mw

The Krokkun music is seriously amazing. It's one of the best, if not THE best tracks in the game, and it's one of the best vidya tracks in recent memory.

>TFW emerging from the Vindacaar onto the surface of Argus and seeing the vista as the music crescendos
>>
>datamine revealed alleria to be a void agent
So are the naaru we help actually corrupted
>>
>>388943202
no, she was trying to heal his corruption and return him back to normal

then she thought that the prophecy was going to kick in and Illidan would turn into SSJ3
>>
So is anyone actually playing the game and hardcore raiding with a guild or are you just PUGing?
>>
>>388943389
She deliberately corrupts herself and maintains control, in order to fight the Void next expansion
>>
>>388943389
I don't think she's a Void agent, she just found a Void artifact and is trying to use it against the Legion. Last I heard Turalyon's having her under close guard any time she wants to use it, to avoid that exact outcome.
>>
>>388943525
>corrupted Alleria
maybe now sylvanas will get that lesbian incest she always wanted.
>>
>>388943619
Someone already posted it earlier, but if anyone's getting lesbian incest it's Vereesa. Alleria probably considers Sylvanas flat dead after talking to her.
>>
>>388943508
I'm playing semi hard core but my server is dieing so we have increasing difficulties keeping the raid going
>>
>>388943706
> server's dying

But there's cross realm shit now
>>
File: AlleriaVoid.jpg (517KB, 1854x1141px) Image search: [Google]
AlleriaVoid.jpg
517KB, 1854x1141px
>>388943619
>lesbian
Tentacle rape
>>
>>388943508
Shit dude, I've only done LFR for every Legion raid outside of ToV. Forced to use a laptop and it's shit at running WoW somehow, can't heal with 15 FPS.
>>
>>388932192
Is Frost DK viable now?
>>
>>388943694
>Alleria probably considers Sylvanas flat dead

well, she is
>>
>>388938334
WoW will literally turn into Babylon 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tj4qfe9afs
>>
>>388943823
So how big do you think Alleria(Void)'s dick is? Big enough to please both of her sisters?
>>
>>388944071
It's slightly better than it was but Unholy is literally the best DPS in the game so you're playing that.
>>
>>388943786
Mythic raiding doesnt work cross realm, only within your own server pool.
Going through heroic/non-heroic is no problem.
>>
>>388944114
No, I mean just not, not Undead. As in Undead Sylvanas isn't her sister Sylvanas.
>>
File: 1490236121514.jpg (16KB, 317x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490236121514.jpg
16KB, 317x300px
>>388944186
The only people pleasing Alleria and her sisters are orcs.
>>
>>388944186
20 inches long, 4 inches in diameter, barbed
>>
>>388944337
>All three are confirmed human fuckers
Go to bed, Rexx. Or better yet, use more of Val's model.
>>
>>388939359
>Where even is Sylvannas
I think for the most part, the factions are involved in Argus, and player characters are there on behalf of the army of the light.
>>
>>388944221
Unholy is more fun anyway, if you ask me.
>>
>>388944476
I mostly want to play Frost just cause the effects look cooler (no pun intended).
>>
>>388944221
>Unholy is literally the best DPS in the game so you're playing that.
Time to resub! Finally can play unholy again without pelpe pestering me to "hurr durr change to frost it's so much betterrr!!"

God I hate frost
>>
>>388943387
legion has had some pretty neat music
love this track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWH1KKOsoY
>>
>>388944337
No matter how much you wish for that to be true doesn't make it so.

Also, Sylvanas doesn't feel jack shit anyway, being undead.

>>388944617
I can respect that. I might find Frost more fun now that you don't have to go Breath of Sindragosa, actually.
>>
>>388944672
Unholy is being propped up by its ridiculously OP set bonuses currently.
>2p: Each ghoul summoned by Army of the Dead increases your damage dealt by 15% for 3 sec. Duration extends and does not stack.
>Each rune you spend reduces the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 6.0 seconds.

So basically Army every 2 minutes giving you a 15% damage buff for 25 seconds.
>>
>>388944672
Frost was fucking lit when you could roll with 2H, now the dual wield memes are shit
>>
>>388944819
>Also, Sylvanas doesn't feel jack shit anyway, being undead.

Sure, that's why she gave Nathanos a new body.
>>
>>388944476
>>388944672
literally play the spec you like best, this has been true for all of legion pretty much - with the only real exceptions being feral and survival
>>
>>388944943
at least survival had irrelevant meme fights like skorpyron where they could pretend they're a real dps spec
>>
>>388944337
Silly Anon, Sylvanas fucks Tauren. It's her favorite perk of being Warchief.
>>
>>388945084
>>388945084
Survival is actually fairly legit right now. Its average results on Warcraftlogs are skewed downward by people playing it on farm as an offspec who have no idea what they're doing while also having only one rank in Concordance. It's middle of the pack if you're willing to put in the effort and can convince people it's not actually as bad.

Outlaw Rogue on the other hand is a dumpster fire. It's as bad as people think Survival is.
>>
>>388945289
Sylvanas has been fucking all the Forsaken futas with stitched on dicks. She has one in every shape and size for whatever mood she happens to be in
>>
>>388939359
She has a 5 minute optional quest chain in one zone where she gets punked by a dog. Since then, she just tells Horde players to do the pvp tower world quests if you fly near them.

Face it, Hordelets, you lost. Keep doing chores for your night elf, draenei and human masters.
>>
>>388943823
So how long do we actually get to see her normal before she decides to become blue. Cause that looks kinda bad.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091916_152649.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091916_152649.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>Legion Launches
>Tyrions vaunted light fails him as he burns to a crisp in fail fire
>Then the Ebon Blade charges into paladin class order hall and massacres everyone
>Then Illidan one shots a naaru who thought she was tough enough to light corrupt someone

Is there any class more thoroughly kuk'd right now than light users?
>>
File: dogola.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dogola.png
13KB, 200x200px
>>388945829
>deathknights pretend they weren't defeated by a fucking house
>>
>>388945829
Keep trying to play off Liadrin fucking your fice best champions, Mograine. It's funny.
>>
>>388943116
>Arthas near him
Arthas killed him.
>>
>>388944909
I mean in the sense that she can't feel much of anything in her body. The undead don't really have a strong sense of touch, taste, or smell.

The only exception are those that have been exposed to the Light for a prolonged time. They're starting to get their old senses back, with all the horrible shit that entails since they're still in decomposing bodies. They not only get to feel soul-wrenching, burning pain every time they're in contact with the Light, they can taste their own rotting tongue, smell their own decaying flesh and feel the maggots writhing in their bodies. On the bright side, they're also somewhat more capable of feeling positive emotions if they can power through all that shit.

Remember to thank your Forsaken healers and tanks. They go through a lot for you.
>>
>>388938932
They lose their ability to rez after we fuck Argus up. So they pose no threat whatsoever.
>>
>>388939291
Damn, why was Guldan such a fucking alpha man
>>
>>388946079
And without a leader, they'll turn on each other in a fight for power.

Some factions might defect and try to join us, because it's the only chance they have at survival. Which could probably mean that if subraces are a thing, we'll get Eredar warlocks.
>>
>>388946079
They can still rez, it just takes them way longer, so much so that they're not nearly as big a problem as before. Now the Horde and Alliance can get back to fighting the real enemy, each other.
>>
>>388943116
>MUH EDGEEEEE
> becoming a slave to the light
Pretending not to like our boy Illidan after all these fucking years waiting for him to sort shit out is just pretending to be a dummy at this point mate
>>
>>388946079
Kinda funny considering the legion had the ability to rez long before Argus came into the fold
>>
File: Wow-64 2016-09-19 16-47-34-39.png (1MB, 1456x820px) Image search: [Google]
Wow-64 2016-09-19 16-47-34-39.png
1MB, 1456x820px
>>388945980
I think you have it the other way around on the face fucking Anon.

>>388945914
>This paladin denial.

They got shit on so hard that the light itself had to save Tirions corpse since the army of Paladins and all its leaders were unable to do anything. Tyrosis was getting choked out on the front lawn while the horsemen laughed at him.
>>
>>388946320
>our boy Illidan
teron gorefiend is our guy, one day he'll come back and btfo demon fags.
>>
so you don't actually fight sargares at all?
how anticlimactic
>>
>>388946390
But Terongore was literally a warlock
>>
>>388946361
And yet, the Horsemen and the player just barely got out of there with their lives and didn't even achieve their goal.

While I don't mind this, I think Tirion would have begrudgingly accepted the role should they have succeeded, seeing as he was more than willing to take on the role as Lich King before until Bolvar intervened.
>>
>>388946541
Nah you just use the mcguffin to seal him away. its simply unfeasable to actually fight an enemy that is the size of a planet.
>>
>>388946541
I mean he's kinda a fucking Planet, so there's that. Don't think we could grt big enough.
>>
>Thought Alleria and Turalyon have been gone for like a decade max
>They mention to their kid that they've been gone 1000 years
>Thought this was hyperbole to explain how much they missed him
>Twice now they said they've been gone for a thousand fucking years

Did they travel back in time or what
>>
>>388946361
>A
>FUCKING
>HOUSE
>>
File: Wow-64 2016-09-12 12-50-23-93.png (2MB, 1456x820px) Image search: [Google]
Wow-64 2016-09-12 12-50-23-93.png
2MB, 1456x820px
>>388946576
I forgot the exact wording. But the Lich King pretty much said we were going there to get the final horsemen. We did end up getting Darion in the end even if that was by far the most boring option. Either way DK class quest was really fun and the only thing i did not like about it was you rez Whitemane and her DK form is basically a generic female NPC.

I quit not longer after finishing it and the Mage one. So i dont know if any of the other class quests were as interesting. All i know is people seem to agree priest is the worst.
>>
>>388946739
I'd assume wherever they were fighting time was passing at a different rate.

But fuck, you just reminded me that their son is a paladin class champion, that should be interesting. Man maybe I should resub to check all this lore shit out but I know I'll want to seriously raid again and I dont think I want that commitment right now.
>>
>>388938454
but i don't suck and i am not old
Elementals are the true redpill of the universe.
>>
>>388947049
Paladin has a great one too because it ties very naturally into the overall expansion. At first I thought collecting and "energizing" that Naaru shard was a paladin-specific questline because it fits so well into their theme.
>>
>>388947049
Priest is literally going to ask the Paladins for help.
Which is made even more hilarious because the only named Priestess of Elune, who many Priests thought they'd grt as a follower, joins the Paladins as a follower.
Priest got fucked.
>>
>>388947049
Rogue campaign was pretty good, and so was the class mount quest, where you have to go to all the enemy cities to flush out Legion spies, including an auctioneer.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091016_200751.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091016_200751.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>388947216
Draenor elementals are fine, Azerothian elementals are literally the weakest shit and have been enslaved by literally everyone
>>
>>388947361
Draenor didn't have to deal with a massive Old God infestation.
>>
>>388940468
Even if it was correct, it doesn't mean it would have been a good outcome for Azeroth. It seems like Bliz is taking Warcraft down the Diablo path with the whole eternal conflict thing.

For all we know the Naaru want to corrupt Azeroth just like the Void Lords do.
They just want things all shiny and yellow/white instead of tentacley and purple.
Both outcomes probably result in the mortal races' civilizations being wiped out.
>>
>>388945829

>Death knights are defeated by floor-tiles.
>Paladin massacre literally has no effect on the outside world, or in the paladin orders campaign, effectively making the entire attack pointless beyond 'muh manslaughter machine' feel.

I guess it takes a braindead player to play a braindead class.
>>
>>388947409
Draenor also didn't have a titan soul. According to Chronicle, titan souls eat up all the spirit energy and turn the elementals from benevolant dudes into absolute shit heads

Hence why all the Azeroth elementals are constantly making war on one another
>>
Place your bets on WoW's final boss

>N'zoth
>Super Goddess Azshara
>Super Goddess Sylvanas
>Windstalker Ifram
>some Void Lord
>Corrupted Azeroth
>>
>>388947701
Azshara.
>>
File: IMG_1260.jpg (64KB, 375x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.jpg
64KB, 375x499px
Did they make brewmasters not shit? That's the only thing stopping me from resubbing. Either that or mistweaving
>>
>>388947638
You can spin it all you want pal but the light has been utterly shit on from the very start of this expansion to the end. Its not even the designated 'good' energy source now with the light-corruption that naaru tried to pull. It may as well be another form of fel
>>
>>388947647
Makes me wonder how badass humans used to be when shamanism was the norm for them, before they turned to the Light.
>>
File: Wow-64 2016-09-10 00-29-43-72.png (1MB, 1456x820px) Image search: [Google]
Wow-64 2016-09-10 00-29-43-72.png
1MB, 1456x820px
>>388947338
That sounds pretty fun. I had a rogue alt that i got to 100something and got salty at pic related cause her and their group were my fav part of Pandaria and i hated seeing them getting killed off in rather lame ways as the expansions have dragged on.

Is sub rogue still good in Pve? It was the only spec i really liked as i never got into the whole pirate thing and the assassin one was just kinda bland to me.
>>
>>388947809
brewmasters have been good literally all expansion
>>
>>388947823
They were vrykul with birth defects who got tossed off a cliff. Humans have never been badass
>>
File: 1499272382126.jpg (7KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
1499272382126.jpg
7KB, 261x203px
>>388947821

Shit nigga. Anything can be viewed as evil, if it attempts to overtake all.
Fel just wants to corrupt all.
Light just wants to cleanse all.

The only difference is a fucking word. All you have to do is pick a side.
>>
File: le rustle face.png (204KB, 463x293px) Image search: [Google]
le rustle face.png
204KB, 463x293px
>>388947821
a fucking house
>>
If the Naaru end up being the bad guys Im seriously going to regret rep grinding the scryers
>>
>>388947701
A corrupted Azeroth means the game is already lost senpai
Which would actually be a good end for WoW so Chromie can revert the world to immediately post-WOTLK for Warcraft 4/WoW 2
>>
>>388948060
>Light wants to cleanse all

Light has no outspoken goal
>>
File: Void Ethereals.jpg (397KB, 3686x920px) Image search: [Google]
Void Ethereals.jpg
397KB, 3686x920px
>>388943823
The Ethereals did this
>>
File: 1504151683339.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504151683339.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
We're going full Gurren Lagann, things to expect:

>Legion, Horde, and Alliance reconciliation as we all realize our unifying goal of fighting the Void Lords
>Reaching to the stars as we leave Azeroth
>Doing the impossible through sheer willpower
>Epic, heroic sacrifices for the greater good
>Caverns of Time-esque 5 man where faction leaders and the party are trapped inside of pacifying, happy Void-lord illusions and we have to break free
>Heroes are almost destroyed before the final boss, but a redeemed Sargeras manifests himself and cleaves reality itself in one last burst of power
>Final boss is "Designate of the Void", impermeably massive, he towers over every universe and the time-ways therewithin, heroes are made equally large and powerful by the power of the light and the hopes and dreams of every sentient creature ever
>Kill is delivered via one of those boss-button abilities, and all the heroes+Azeroth herself deliver a final blow while Anduin gives an inspiring speech

https://youtu.be/4tQ8d1bMf6U
>>
>>388947809
Brewmasters were second best in 7.1.5 after Druid, and were considered the strongest progress raid tanks by many for ToS. They're in a good spot.

>>388948026
Said birth defects were able to BTFO a massive troll empire, to the point where the Arms artifact still instills fear in trolls everywhere.
>>
>>388948197
pretty sure Chromie is dead

>>388948270
>cross faction raids
awww yeeeeah
>>
>>388943823
why is she void now? what does it give her?
>>
>>388948380
dude she has her own scenario to prevent her death
>>
>>388948380
>Chromie is dead
fuuuccckkk really? I played a little bit of that scenario where she dies but I assumed you eventually find a way to prevent her from dying
>>
>>388948335
Good joke. Humans didn't BTFO a troll empire; arcane magic did.
>>
>>388948463
A penis
>>
>>388947809
Yeah, you're fucking retarded dude. Brewmasters were good even at launch, stupid people complained and said they were tooweak (only because they didn't know how to play them), so Blizzard buffed them to God-status. BM+Bear/Bear+Bear has been the meta for months.
>>
>>388935187
>Naaru """prophecy"""
>Did nothing but get Velen's ass beaten black and blue until he went "Okay, fuck it, I'm tired of sitting around."
>>
>>388948478
you do prevent her deaths
but the people wanting her dead are still out there
>>
>>388948596
Or, in 3v3 PvP
Bear/Bear/Bear
>>
>>388948523
>things Amani are scared of
>human sword that massacred trolls like grass before a lawnmower
>things Amani aren't scare of
>elves, their magic, or their kill count
>>
File: CfUQgQ_W4AA4WQH.jpg (27KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
CfUQgQ_W4AA4WQH.jpg
27KB, 600x426px
>>388939924
>>388940046
>>388940156
>>388940342

>Illidan, Champion of the Light

Night Elf Paladins when?
>>
>>388938797
I like it to some extend but his range is the worst
as in it is non-existent
>>
>>388948716
There wouldn't be an alliance if the elves didn't teach magic to the humans and indirectly create the Kirin Tor and the Guardian
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>388948767
We already got two

You can have them back
>>
>>388948769
Well, he did do a damn good job as Gollum in Shadow of Mordor, which doesn't sound anything like him.

>>388948817
That happened because the humans saved the elves from an enemy they couldn't beat on their own.

>The elves owed the humans a debt of gratitude for saving their people and ending the first major war since the Sundering and The War of the Ancients, and probably the longest in the History of Warcraft. This debt laid the groundwork for the Alliance and was honored during the Second War when Anduin Lothar, last descendant of the King Thoradin of Arathor, led the Alliance of Lordaeron to war against the Horde for the second time in his life.
>>
>>388935436
Why does everyone parrot that this was a last minute decision when it seems obvious Xe'ra was suspicious from the start in how much she wanted Illidan to be safe and sound to accept his destiny? Is it impossible to consider Blizzard planning this ahead and people hating what should be a hated character?
>>
File: 1502287746649.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1502287746649.png
202KB, 365x363px
>make enh feel good to play
>also make enh melt instantly when you pull more than one thing
>ele is still ele
>>
>>388948936
Brush up on your lore. Elves had a giant magical wall protecting them from the trolls. The debt of gratitude owed to the people of Strom came from when Helves first came to the eastern kingdoms and nearly died out due to a harsh winter but were given supplies by the humans.

They also used magic to make sure winter never comes to their lands again
>>
>>388949018
I like ele. Also, the new casting animations are great.
>>
File: 1383165621398.gif (982KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1383165621398.gif
982KB, 500x364px
>>388932665
>"Betrayer"
>In truth, it was I who was betrayed

Kino
>>
File: 612146.jpg (276KB, 2400x648px) Image search: [Google]
612146.jpg
276KB, 2400x648px
>>388949018
>mad that he has a spec to play at all
>>
>>388948983
>get someone to write a book where all of TBC is retconned into Illidan being a good boy
>create a character for the explicit purpose of jerking off over Illidan being a good boy
>"ha ha no, the obnoxious windchime was actually evil ALL ALONG"

Come off it, WoW's writing has never been that subtle
>>
>>388949159
What set is that?
>>
>>388941189
>Arthas attacked Light's Hope with his army of Death Knights
>Gets his ass kicked by Tirion wielding Ashbringer
>Loses control of the Death Knights
>>
>>388932665
>see cool cutscene
>See this shit recommended to me
https://youtu.be/om-P3Hz_yMI

>>388949240
Tier 20 I believe
>>
>>388949301
pretty sure he sent them to die and lure tirion out
>>
File: 1503512896132.gif (1003KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503512896132.gif
1003KB, 400x400px
Should I resub and go with my Destro main? How bad have they fucked locks these days?
>>
>>388949159
What are you implying here, really?

>>388949240
Rogue tier 20, elite PvP recolor.
>>
>>388949301
>loses control
More like admits to their face that he sent them there to die so he could choke the fuck out of Tirion
>>
File: val.jpg (672KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
val.jpg
672KB, 636x900px
>>388948983
Because people didn't see it coming and something actually interesting happened in the plot for once.

It wasn't a last minute decision, that isn't how Blizzard operates. They stated years ago that patches are planned way ahead of time.
I don't think people SHOULD be surprised, though. Illidan was acting well within character and Xe'ra has been a shady figure since the beginning.

What really got me is that Velen said he didn't see it coming. What are you good for, then, asshole?
But I don't think this is the last we've seen of Xe'ra. Naaru tend to play the long game - she might have known this was going to happen.
>>
>>388949490
Good god I want to mating press Valeera.
>>
>>388949183
Yeah they set up a story and then did a twist. Is it really impossible for you to accept that was planned?
>>
>>388949093
It's stated right there that part of the gratitude also comes from humanity's effort to end the war. Without humans to help them, the troll empire wouldn't have fallen.
>>
>>388949373
>Be me during wrath
>playing every quest in every zone
>reach the end of the Ebon Blade Questline in Zul Drak
>The fucking lich King comes and One Shots the boss
>"Next Time, you will require more than that to impress me"
>omfg

the fact that the Lich king was basically guiding you to be the strongest so he can control when the time was right was such a great twist to me

>>388949421
That rouge
is SHIIIIIIIT
>>
>>388949490
>It wasn't a last minute decision, that isn't how Blizzard operates. They stated years ago that patches are planned way ahead of time.
like the shattrath raid in wod that was supposed to tie up all the orc shit, kill off grom, and lead into the legion stuff?
>>
File: valeera.jpg (536KB, 1200x869px) Image search: [Google]
valeera.jpg
536KB, 1200x869px
>>388949602
She needs it. Varian was a cuck.
>>
>>388948767
TOP KEK man am I glad I stopped playing this shitshow after wrath
>>
>>388949645
And humans would have easily been destroyed without the elven magic. The battle where the magic was destroyed infact states that they would have lost the fight and that they were out gunned 3 to 1. Your human love is great and all but the speicies didn't shine until Elves showed them arcane; specifically because they are titan creations thus more attuned to magic
>>
>>388949687
WoD was just a shitshow in general like Cata but worse in terms of planned content being removed for who knows what reason.
>>
File: 9b21cd0fa9d90b169205eb9d94720de4.jpg (705KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9b21cd0fa9d90b169205eb9d94720de4.jpg
705KB, 800x1280px
>>388949602
BUILT
>>
File: Tauren_TheSnowDragon.jpg (703KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tauren_TheSnowDragon.jpg
703KB, 625x1000px
>>388949831
Alliance Cucks are shit and will always be shit, where the fuck are my horde guilds, I know youre in Here!
>>
>>388949602
> Valeera
> not Garona
lol
>>
>>388949906
WOD was excellent at launch. The problem it had was not continuing to support it with content.
>>
Shouldn't her nipples be visible?
>>
File: valeera pounce.jpg (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
valeera pounce.jpg
2MB, 1200x1920px
>>388949687
WoD is different. It was a rush job from beginning to end full of cut corners and compromises. Whole zones were cut(Faralon). Tanaan was supposed to be a leveling zone and was merely changed around a bit to be a dailies zone instead, which is why it feels so big and devoid of meaningful content.

Fun fact: when the cinematic team was working on the WoD trailer, there wasn't enough of the game done yet for them to know what was going on in the plot.
>>
>>388934442
Both seem bad.
>>
>>388944904
Except frost 2h was usually inferior to dual wielding.
>>
>>388949490
I can imagine that Xe'ra was also a very powerful prophet, yet failed to see Illidan's actions. For all we know she might have influenced Velen's visions as well.

>>388949676
What? Rogue is in a pretty damn good spot right now. What are you talking about? 5/7 of the melees used for Mythic Kil'jaeden world first were rogues, for crying out loud.

>>388949831
I actually don't have a great love for humans, I make sure to make all my alts different races whenever possible, with human being the least represented, but there is a reason why trolls still fear Strom'kar.
>>
>>388949906
What significant content did Cata have cut other than Abyssal Maw?
>>
>>388950018
meant to >>388949920
>>
Illidan doesn't believe in some chosen one garbage because he knows you cant put faith in one single dude. Everyone has to pull their weight.

And he didn't want to be railroaded by some lightbulbs plan. The Light is not intrinsically heroic. It's ORDER. Thats all. It opposes the fel chaos but it isn't jesus.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_082916_002546.jpg (675KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_082916_002546.jpg
675KB, 1920x1080px
>>388950000
>Typical fantasy paladin is a warrior who fights for his god.
>Paladin in WoW just believe in magical energy forces like jedi and don't actually follow a god
>Tauren paladins directly channel the light through the earth mother.

Tauren Paladins are closer to traditional paladins than any other race in WoW
>>
>>388950113
This is a sentiment that started pre legion launch with the little cinematic where Khadgar turns down the power of the guardian even though it could well save the world
>>
>>388950113
Get this, Illidan believes in the power of friendship and working together as a team.
>>
File: 1480270055723.jpg (23KB, 323x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480270055723.jpg
23KB, 323x512px
>Lawfags
>>
>>388950007
WoD is confusing because there are systems that just never got expanded on and dropped almost immediately like Garrison Invasions and you had the shitshow of 6.1 which was fucking selfie cameras and twitter integration viewed as a major update.
>>
>>388950216
And could well make him spiral out of control and side with the Legion as well, potentially dooming us all. The idea is that one person shouldn't have so much power, and you should instead rely on strength in numbers.
>>
>>388950003
>Filthy animal cock loving halfbreed
>>
>>388934897
he was jailed by maiev...when you start legion as a demon hunter, maiev breaks the jails of all the demon hunters because the legion invaded
>>
>>388950024
They also probably made WoD just to promote the movie.
Although the cinematic was fucking kino.
>>
>>388950398
I'd gladly make horrible Mary Sue babies with Garona.
>>
>>388950032
Using obliterate with 2h was much more satisfying, 2h dk was always a bait for rogues to play dude plate rogue lmao
>>
>>388950092
Path of the Titans, which was later brought back as the artifact weapon system.
Mostly what was cut from Cata was questlines. There was supposed to be an encounter with human form Deathwing in Twilight Highlands. C'thun was supposed to have a short story arc dedicated to him in Sillithus. There's a bunch of questlines that weren't finished, like the Naga Blademistress and Sylvanas spying on Koltira.

War of the Ancients was supposed to be a raid, it was reduced to a 5man. Grim Batol was going to have a raid wing, which was cut entirely.
>>
>>388948767
>Night Elf Paladins when?
a nelf priest joins the paladin player after you rescue them from bad guys.
>>
>>388935187
No means no, learn your consent laws you PoS
>>
>>388950595
Path of the Titans was probably cut for being redundant. It really wasn't anything that couldn't already be done in talent trees and glyphs.
>>
File: 1460410952542.jpg (53KB, 375x414px) Image search: [Google]
1460410952542.jpg
53KB, 375x414px
>>388939359
>>388944443
Blizzard forgot about her, as usual. Same with Baine.

Really I think they tried to set up some stupid redemption arc plot 'seed' with the novels and comics and whatnot. It was going to involve Helya's corruption of Valkyr and Sylvanas trying to use them for her own ends and whatever other bullshit they wanted to include, and instead most of Stormheim was cut and re-done. Only her really jarring and pointless fight with OldManDogDude was left over. Sylvanas has been MIA to even her own Horde for the last 11 months.
>>
File: 14.png (136KB, 1144x562px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
136KB, 1144x562px
>>388950128
>traditional paladins
?
>>
File: 1488712736354.jpg (51KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1488712736354.jpg
51KB, 785x644px
MoP was such a sad expansion, and people ignore it because LE PANDAS XD

>Those quests where Chen tries to track down his family and finds out they've all died in different ways
>Zandalari just desperate to survive and rekindle even the smallest bit of their legacy
>That normal "kill 10 X" quest where you exterminate an entire population of crocodiles because they were attacking the fishermen, but then learn they only did it because Hozen over-fishing starved them and forced them to attack people in desperation
>The entire Sunwalker Dezco storyline
>Genociding the entirety of the Mantid (killing the Queen in the Heart of Fear, then killing the bro-tier Paragons of the Klaxxi because they were too dedicated)
>Having to kill the baby Kuchong you spent months raising and training for the Klaxxi dailies in PotK
>The horde intro quest with the dismembered troll hunter where you have to find his body parts and dead pet tiger
>Destruction of the Vale
>Fallen Protector in SoO with Lorewalker Cho "N-No, no, no, they w-were Heroes!"
>>
>>388947049
I thought monks had the worst one?something like
>dude lets make booze lmao
>>
>>388950957
You can try to downplay it all you want but LEPANDAS is a justified reason in hating that expansion. Blizz had to know they were shooting themselves in the foot by making the primary race of the expansion such a fucking joke
>>
>>388950957
>finds out they've all died in different ways
One of them is dead, one's alive and one is stuck in amber until you free him
>>
>>388951203
I dunno, I found it pretty easy to get into it, especially since it was overall a great expansion.
>>
>>388951272
So you only ever did the initial paragons, I take it?
>>
File: 1501296665319.png (738KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501296665319.png
738KB, 834x640px
>>388950957
>race of cute bug girls
>betray you in the last raid even if you're exalted and force you to wipe them out
fucking hack writers constantly suck orc cock but this one race can't get a break.
>>
>>388951278
I don't disagree, MOP was decent. They just needed a good primary race. Stormblood has done amazingly well proving that western audiences are happy with oriental fantasy so long as kung fu panda isn't your story line
>>
>>388933959
The Lich King plan, in every iteration (ner'zhul, arthas, bolvar) is to destroy the Legion.
How to achieve that?
Turn the whole planet to undeath, to serve him.
Then he'd destroy the Legion and Sargares himself.
This is why Ner'zhul is still alive,
nobody hates the legion more than nerzy himself.
>>
File: panda priest.jpg (826KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
panda priest.jpg
826KB, 850x1200px
>>388951203
It's a real stupid fucking reason for discounting what many argue was on par with WotLK in quality and content.
It felt like a ton of people had a kneejerk reaction to an especially goofy new race and an asian aesthetic and didn't give it a chance at all. Almost everyone I know who played it loved it. Those that didn't were those who bitched about dailies - I wonder how they feel about Legion's many chores.
>>
>>388951203
Pandas were a small part of the expansion. Most of it was dealing with Trolls/Mogu/Mantid. It is a bitch complaint. Especially when the pandas gave us comfy-ass characters like Chen and Lorewalker Cho.
>>
>>388951638
Asian asthetic was never the problem, it was always the stupid ass pandas. All they had to do was add a primary race onto the panda continent that wasn't a huge fucking joke and have the pandas confined to one area and everything would be solved.
>>
>>388951538
m8 as soon as you hit exalted they were revealed to be old god worshippers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmAmiLz3JRY
>>
>>388951396
No, I just remember it better than you.

>Big Dan Stormstout
Alive, at the Brewer questhub
>Evie Stormstout
Dead, buried
>Han Stormstout
Encased in amber, released by player
>Mama Stormstout
Alive, possessed, freed during quest
>>
>>388951554
Pandas were good for the game. It got the coders to finally get around to adding new tech to cloth movement and more moving parts in general to player models.

Even if you don't like them I would argue there are worse races in the game with even less appeal.
>>
>>388951638
As a current player Legion's world quests don't feel as required as the endless dailies at MoP launch did. Argus is shaping up to be Timeless Isle 2.0 as well but no Ordos demanding the blood of the innocent sadly.
>>388951749
Playable Pandarens were a mistake more than anything, Jinyu/Hozen should've had a bigger influence and Klaxxi should've been used more liberally. The NPC Pandaren aren't as "off the wall goofy" as people seem to paint them as with Chen, Taren Zhu, Lorewalker Cho etc.

I heard rumors that originally Pandaria was suppose to fit more stereotypical asian tropes in it but they were worried how it'd play with the Chinese audience which is why we only got not-China and not-Japan was the main enemy
>>
>>388943387
this was a very bad attempt at copying hanz zimmer's works for most bullshit space soundtracks
you can hear it, the organs, the crescendo and the sustain
it's good, yeah, but not original
>>
>>388945616
Hey, I'm fine working with the Alliance leaders, unlike Alliance players who threw such a titanic shitfit over working with Baine Bloodhoof that he was completely removed from Highmountain to appease them.
>>
>>388951908
naga are supposed to be too but there's a bunch who defected.
>>
>>388932535
Illidan is jewish.
>>
>>388943387
I muted it after five minutes. I can't stand "epic" sounding music.
>>
File: 1490907921038.png (232KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490907921038.png
232KB, 300x300px
>>388945829
Warlocks.
Not even talking about balance/gameplay bullshit.

We're the class focused on demons and demonic shenanigans and what do we do? Circlejerk over some other demons on some fuckoff asteroid in the Twisting Nether. You know when Hunters had a problem with a demon, what did they do? They called the fucking mages. Nobody gives a shit about us, either on the dev team or in the gameworld proper.

If anything, just let me crash my class hall into Argus while riding it like the bomb from Dr. Strangelove. Give me a nice end.
>>
>>388951954
Wait shit, I was thinking of the Klaxxi Paragons. Thought that was what happened to the initial 3 that you did while levelling.
>>
>>388933243
'Sensible chuckle'
>>
>>388951954
You're forgetting everything in Stormstout Brewery, so obviously you don't remember that well.
>>
File: 1499640701450.png (105KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1499640701450.png
105KB, 1024x749px
>>388952226
>You know when Hunters had a problem with a demon, what did they do?
>here's this big demon who resists magic and enchanted weapons
>we kill him with magic and enchanted weapons
>>
>>388952226
>locks have had metamorphosis for years
>now it's gone even though dh meta is mechanically different
thanks blizzard really enjoying this class fantasy.
>>
>>388952226
You're a warlock anon, no one event wants you on Azeroth. Who the fuck is going to help you? The Shadow priests?
>>
>tfw you'll never run around the black empire as a nerubian shadow priest with your knaifu gf
>>
File: warlock.jpg (271KB, 1024x1293px) Image search: [Google]
warlock.jpg
271KB, 1024x1293px
>>388952226
Legion utterly ruined locks and it feels like the devs have forgotten them.
They didn't even get new casting animations this patch when literally every other caster in the game did.
>>
>>388952027
>hanz zimmer
Sounds literally nothing like Zimmer, you're an idiot. It's closer to Philip Glass and other avant-garde contemporary composers if anything.
>>
>>388952462
The only reason Warlocks had Meta was because at the time Blizzard didn't want to make Demon Hunters playable but wanted to give players some of their abilities to play with. When they finally decided to make Demon Hunters playable they took back what was theirs. And Meta is a stupid thing for Warlocks anyway, they enslave demons, not turn into them.
>>
>>388951193

Monk one was

>dude lets make some fucking beer and get drunk as fuck lmfao
>oh my god this shit is delicious I literally cannot stop drinking
>uh oh someone poisoned all the pandas
>>
File: Skovald358.jpg (60KB, 774x593px) Image search: [Google]
Skovald358.jpg
60KB, 774x593px
Please give me the Aegis, Odyn. Pretty please.
>>
File: 1455154750311.jpg (45KB, 494x468px) Image search: [Google]
1455154750311.jpg
45KB, 494x468px
>>388952760
>It's closer to Philip Glass
/mu/ is laughing at you right now
>>
>>388939334
>it turns out Liadrin has a bigger cock than the new Four Horsemen combined
Liadrin gets slapped around like a low level mob by the four horsemen, it's the light which stops them.
>>
File: }8C.png (3KB, 156x166px) Image search: [Google]
}8C.png
3KB, 156x166px
>>388943116
>we just beat it at the Nighthold
You can't possibly be this retarded.
>>
>>388949727
It's not even a real (read: cannon) model you donut.
>>
>>388952917
I said "if anything" and it is closer to Glass than it is to Zimmer. I don't even know how anyone could even make that connection.
>>
>>388952751
They even removed the most fun talent from demonology only to give it to the new edgelords

Their excuse: "hur dur warlocks should control demons, not become one"
>>
>warlocks unironically crying after they were the top DPS with multiple specs for months

lmao
>>
>>388953119
>"hur dur warlocks should control demons, not become one"
And they're right.
>>
>>388948270
you know what the problem is, in paper everything sounds great, but i sub i get bored in 4 days, why does this happen! i want to play it but it's so booooring
>>
>>388951749
I don't see how pandas were anymore of a joke than the rest of the races.
>Rasta jew nosed hunchbacks
>Zombies
>Midget greenskinned jews
>Walking steaks
>Angry green roidmasters
>edgy greeneyed elves
>pink skinned roidmasters
>purple elves
>Midgets
>Malformed midgets
>holy russian spacegoats
>furfags
>>
>>388932554
Why the fuck would you trade everything you worked towards in exchange for something not even half as effective then what you have now. It's like Trump betting his casinos just to buy stocks in Ben and Jerry ice cream.

Like I get this is a wow shitpost thread but at least be coherent with your criticism
>>
>>388953119
I really dont have a problem with it. I didn't go demo to turn into a shitty low poly illidan model. I did it for the sweet ass army of demons. I mean yeah, it sucks that its gone. Should have recycled it into affliction or something
>>
>>388953205
I guess they only found out the truth four fucking expansions later. It has nothing to do with demon hunters at all
>>
>>388953214
The fact that you have to try and downplay other races to justify pandas says enough
>>
File: 1378995547010.gif (2MB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1378995547010.gif
2MB, 400x302px
>>388952462
Bruv most of our tools were removed for one reason or another and either given back to us as PvP talents, regular talents that are exclusive to eachother, or they were given to Demon Hunters.

At the end of Warlords, I think it was, Blizzard legitimately came out and said "don't play Demonology, we're re-doing it" and nerfed it into the ground. What they meant is that that they were gutting Warlocks and didn't know what to do with them in the next expansion *that focuses on demons*.
>>
>>388953353
>downplay
it's just boiling down races to their tropes just like everyone does with Pandaren.
>>
>>388953205
Warlocks have had horns since vanilla and wings since BC.
>>
>>388953205
>implying demon hunters don't crossover into demonologist territory
Taking from one class and giving it to another is pure bullshit regardless.
>>
>>388953205
>>388953119
There was even a good lore reason for why they turned into mini-Illidans. But that's not really important, I'm not upset that they took Metamorph away. I'm upset that they turned Demo into one of the most boring specs in the entire fucking game, when it was a ton of fun in MoP and WoD. I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>388953353
>warcraft is a super serious game with super serious concepts and races only
>if something isn't edgy and grimdark it has no place in my warcraft!
>>
File: mei chinese dress.jpg (129KB, 1280x1713px) Image search: [Google]
mei chinese dress.jpg
129KB, 1280x1713px
>>388951554
Difference being that FFXIV is largely played by weebs already. Nobody is going to have a problem with asian themes in a Japanese game unless they're a western games journalist.
>>
>>388950957
>>Having to kill the baby Kuchong you spent months raising and training for the Klaxxi dailies in PotK

Kovok is still alive, he drops as a pet from the boss. He's much smaller, meaning you probably made him shed a ton of his carapace though.
>>
>>388953292
>>388953439
>>388953470
>>388953516
If you want to be a demon fuck off.

I didn't play Warlock to be an edgy retard. I wanted to control the edgy retards.
>>
Illidan has already been tricked by the Legion to have power, you cunts. He didnt want to be through that again and he wants to beat the Legion by himself whatever he is right now. That CS was a surprise and I approuve it 300%. GJ Blizzard
>>
>>388953416
I really don't know how anyone on the class design team can look at Demo and say "yes, this is fine." It is worse than Moonkin Druid in terms of being unplayably boring garbage.
>>
>>388953516
>when it was a ton of fun in MoP and WoD
And WotLK too, even without metamorphisis. I remember the massive damage I was capable of doing even with shit gear. Procing those soul fires
>>
>>388953189
I'm not complaining about numbers or talents. Anymore. Currently bludgeoning the rest of my guild as Affliction.

My complaint is targeted at lore and a lack of anything related to Warlocks in an expansion focused on Demons.
>>
>>388953516
Warlocks having meta was explained in the green fire scenario.
>>
>>388953649
>NOH BUT THEIR DIFFERENT

Sorry anon but its the pandas that ruined MOP. The expansion could well be one of the most well remembered if not for Blizz fucking it up with big doofy pandas as their main cast
>>
>>388938454
I'm not an edgelord. I'm very zen.
>>
>>388953883
How was it explained?
>>
>>388948270
>designate of the void is just a dyson sphere
>tiny 25 man raid and all of azeroths champions can barely make a dent in it
>game ends as you are saved by chromie and timedragons
>WoW Life 3 is announced as a collaboration of Valve and Blizz to finally completely monopolize the PC market
>>
Does this mean the Light is equal to nazis now?
>>
>>388939913
yeah, warcraft's writing is never that good and lately it's been particularly shit but it'd be unfair not to give them credit for this cutscene, it and in particular that bit of it were pretty solid, well above blizzard's usual standards.
>>
>>388933959
because there always must be undeads wandering azeroth. Else they have to redo zone etc...
>>
Legion is a missed opportunity to have a Warlock NPC that's not just a huge cockhead
>>
>>388954363
Yes
Now we must allow for shadow immigrants to azeroth
STORMWIND YES
>>
>>388954457
He wouldn't be a warlock if he wasn't a huge cockhead.
>>
>>388933959
I mean, if you think about it, there hasn't "always" been a lich king, he's an entity that's been around for what, 30 or so years?
>>
File: 1985269165.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1985269165.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>388954467
>STORMWIND YES
>>
>>388954147
>Kanrethad stood up from the table and took a deep breath. "This is exactly why we are here. I have no love for any of you, but we each bore witness to pieces of even greater power. Imagine - if we fused the molten fury of the Firelands with the unstoppable chaos of Deathwing. Even the powers of the Burning Legion could not hold a candle to our flames!"

>Ritssyn kicked his boots upon the table and snickered, "And just who would do this? You?" he spat. "I think not. You haven't been seen in battle since the siege of the Black Temple. If it weren't for having shared the secrets of Illidan's transformation with this council, I would kill you just for having the audacity of summoning me."
>>
File: Interracial NTR cuck.jpg (79KB, 496x515px) Image search: [Google]
Interracial NTR cuck.jpg
79KB, 496x515px
>>388933959
Lorefag here

Undead have been a thing on Azeroth since forever and it wasn't uncommon for peasant militias to handle them. The Scourge was a threat not because it created a bunch of undead but because it was a thinking mind behind them. When Arthas died the thought most players had was that- without someone to shackle the undead there would be an unstoppable tide sweeping over Azeroth. However, the truth of the matter is that Ner'zual is still locked in the helm of domination and even though books suggested he died, Legion confirms he's around. Bolvar is the jailor of the damned not because he stops a horde of undead but because he stops Ner'zual from having complete and total control
>>
>>388935285
More like they saw the general reaction to the texts featuring light-mode Illidan and they decided to change it while it was still being sketched up. I guess that's one of the benefits to the WoW team's horrendous dev process.
>>
File: 1474799151275.png (19KB, 387x170px) Image search: [Google]
1474799151275.png
19KB, 387x170px
>>388948270
>Baine sacrifices himself to destroy the deep Space Maelstrom's core using one of his father's totems as its about to destroy the Vindicaar
>"So this is what relevance feels like... It's pretty good..."
>>
WHY HASN'T BAGNON BEEN UPDATED YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is no way in hell I'm playing with default bags holy shit they're so bad.
>>
>>388955053
>wc3
>arthas and ner'zhul merged
>book
>arthas killed ner'zhul
>legion
>ner'zhul is actually a ghost
>>
>>388939701
The idea of balance being that you have evil as a counter to good is retardo. Even George Lucas figured out that things at peace are balanced, imbalance is when you get raging fedora faggots.
>>
>>388954467
I say welcome to these void refugees surely they will be hard working people who will embrace our culture
>>
>>388955257
I think they're comfy and I like moving objects and organizing shit and giving names to each bag
>>
>>388955257
some dude made it work, there's a dropbox link
>>
>>388955257
Playing mostly mod-free in 7.3 Blizzard really has come a long way in making the most common addon functionality part of the default UI. The default bags are just fine, really.
>>
I unsubbed in May. What happened with the Nightborne?
>>
>>388955730
>Nightborne?
Oh, those guys... how long was that ago?
>>
>>388955639
>The default bags are just fine, really.

May as well be a clicker while you're at it. Thats "just fine" too
>>
>>388945829
Paladins and "the Light" have been getting cucked by lore since classic ended.
>>
File: 1502048126645.png (181KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1502048126645.png
181KB, 872x632px
>>388949018
The life of a shaman is suffering, and yet I choose to main one every time.
>>
>>388956008
You dont get to complain after getting the best class mount
>>
>>388955730
They make a tree of magic-healing fruit that cures them of their crack addiction and you kill the femdom lady mage.
Then you fight mega-Gul'dan and Illidan shows up at the end.
>>
>>388956008
Literally the only classes that never go to shit are warrior, dk and rogue
>>
>>388956246
So guldan finally dies for the nth time?
>>
>>388933916
Blizzard pretty much hates both of those classes with a passion all throughout WoW. I think they see them as too cliche and would like to write them out, but if they were to do so, they'd face outrage due to a large part of the fanbase liking them, so instead they attempt to deconstruct them as much as possible to force people away.
>>
>>388956262
I never seen mage in a bad position honestly
>>
>>388956462
Yea, those are good too. Actually, I'd swap rogues with mages desu. Rogues subtlety and now outlaw trees are kinda eh
>>
>>388956262
rogues suck dont they? in pvp at least i cant kill normal mobs, if they gang me up im dead
>>
>>388956462
>Be Arcane mage
>The one button spec
>Can afk while raiding and still pull decent numbers.
>>
File: tyrande.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tyrande.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>388956370
Yes.
>>
>>388956370
WoD Gul'dan
>>
>>388956775
Please, delete this.
I already fap 3 times today.
>>
>>388956775
I stopped playing this shit for years but I still wank sometimes to its smut.
I feel weird when most of the porn I see is about characters I don't recognize.
>>
>>388955414
>>388955639
Quite a lot of stuff has been improved and default Blizzard UI is quite good, especially since release, but one bag is something I can never regress from, it's just too convenient.
>>
File: tyrande 2.jpg (55KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
tyrande 2.jpg
55KB, 736x981px
>>388956912
Please try talking to girls anon.

>>388956979
They haven't really added anyone new fapworthy in years. All the favorite girls are the same as they've been since forever.
>>
>>388951203
>LePandas
I chose pandaren, not much of anything was different, except I could get the falling achievement easily, and that fucking Monk food bonus was retarded while leveling, crits off the fucking wall m8
>>
>>388957204
I only recognize Sylvanas and Tyrande nowadays.
There's now a draenei that's quite popular and a high elf.
>>
>>388956814
>>388956775
What was the trying to do?
>>
>>388957313
usher in the legion yadda yadda
>>
File: 1265923.jpg (41KB, 274x540px) Image search: [Google]
1265923.jpg
41KB, 274x540px
>>388957204
Ok then.
>>
>>388942083
Why the wind serpent gods gotta be all evil and corrupting and shit.
Hakkar and Sethe.

Every other wild god is a bro.
>>
>>388957512
So illidan did guldan's work for him? Didn't he literally bring the legion to azeroth?
>>
>>388957237
Its difficult for anyone who isn't a furfag to take a story about big cartoony pandas seriously
>>
>>388957623
Illidan opened a portal to Argus so we could take the fight to the Legion
>>
>>388957758
lol ok, its as if you forgot that this is a fantasy game and humans are only 1 part of the equation or something lol

Pandaren are equal to Orcs, Trolls, and Goblins on the Humanoid Scale
>>
>>388939134
no because xiv is garbage
>>
>>388941995
what did they mean by this? is he the saviour of the alt right? an idol to believe in yourself and get your live straight to help your community and the alt right?

wow blizzard confirmed nazi

i love wow now
>>
>>388957623
Illidan's plan was to get the Sargerite Keystone which would allow him to invade the world of Argus and kill its world soul.

You see, all demons eventually come back to life after killing them but the legion has been using the world soul of Argus to quicken that respawn time. So instead of say a 500 year respawn, they come back within a decade.

By destroying the world soul, the legion will effectively be defeated. Oh and we're going to seal sargeras inside the world so the legion will completely be defeated in every sense of the word

DO not ever make the mistake of doubting Papa Illidan
>>
>>388947338
>rogue campaign
>good
>Let's bring back the biggest spit in the face to Edwin Van Cleave's legacy.
>>
File: cat maid.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cat maid.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
>>388939134
they're the same fucking game
FFXIV is just stiffer than WoW and has more cutscenes
I say this as someone who has multiple max level classes in both games
>>
>>388958062
>The plan
>destroy Argus
>Kill all Demons
>Go to the Twisting Nether
>Massacre Billions of Demons
>>
>>388957916
>Vanilla
>Orcs vs Humans + high adventure
>TBC
>Orcs vs Humans vs demons
>Wrath
>Orcs and humans team up to kill zombies
>MOP
>HURRRRRRRRRR PANDAS
>Cata
>Orcs and humans fight elementals and dragons
>WOD
>Orcs orcs orcs orcs
>Legion
>Huge elf expansion.

You aren't wrong in that pandas are as silly as tauren, trolls, dwarves, gnomes and the whole lot but those races are never the center piece to an expansion the way Pandas were
>>
>>388958062
i hope illidan sacrifice himself
i hate illidan
>>
>>388958268
He does. He elects to stay behind and ensure Sargeras remains sealed and become the jailor of the fel Sadly his demon hunters dont stay in there with him
>>
File: warlords-of-draenor-1440x900.jpg (574KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
warlords-of-draenor-1440x900.jpg
574KB, 1440x900px
>>388958243
But
>>
>>388958243
>pandas are as silly as trolls, dwarves and gnomes

are you high
>>
>>388958405
Orcs arent one of the goofy races.
>>
>>388946361
Did Pally players really bitch about Tirion becoming a Death Knight that it got switched to Mograine, or was that false?
>>
>>388951908
I really liked the Klaxxi, especially the wind reaver.

>I WILL CARRY YOU ONE LAST TIME, WAKENER! TO YOUR GRAVE!
>>
>>388958560
Completely true. Alliance also bitched about Baine having character development in High Mountain so it was axed and Demon Hunters whined about the first wave of nerfs to the point that blizz removed the nerfs

its world of whinecraft at this point
>>
>>388954531
This desu, if Blizzard is going down the path of Light, Dark, and Fel being powers that must be kept in check, each has practical and ideological factions. Light has -relatively- practical Priests and ideological Paladins. Dark has Priests on both sides. Fel has practical Demon Hunters and Warlocks are ideological. Blame Blizzard for being overly simplistic but expecting Warlocks to be ends-justify-the-means types rather than WoW Sheev is on you.
>>
>>388958706
>its world of whinecraft at this point
it's always been that way. Always.
>>
>>388958373
>Maiev won't get the hatesex mating press from Illidan

GOD DAMN IT BLIZZARD, YOU HAD ONE JOB
>>
>>388958963
>Ends justify the means
>Not a huge cock head

Any caster worth his salt would switch to Arcane after reading about the side effects of void and fel magics
>>
>>388958706
I knew about the Baine thing, which is infinite horseshit since it cut out best boy Wrathion and we were still forced to help fucking Tyrande. Malfurion gets a pass since he's a cool dude
>>
>>388959165
No doubt, but I'm talking about intent rather than reality. The reality is that fel isn't worth it and that you don't just destroy yourself, you destroy everything around you.
>>
>>388959165
What side effects? horns, tattoos and bitchin magic?
>>
>>388942520
except it's not it's actually just an indefinite license they can revoke at any time
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.