[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they thinking? What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cortex puts a gif of himself.png (172KB, 520x260px) Image search: [Google]
cortex puts a gif of himself.png
172KB, 520x260px
What were they thinking? What went wrong?
>>
Generator Room was the worst casualty of the N. Sane Trilogy.
>>
>>388930038
Not much, it's pretty fun except Crash has a 3D oval shaped hitbox instead of a cube so he slides off curved edges.
>>
Nothing went wrong you bitter cunt.
>>
>>388930240
Some of the music was horrible though, for example ripper roo's theme in crash 1.
>>
>>388930038
I can agree that while the remake got almost everything right, they did botch that level pretty badly. Really killed the creepy atmosphere it had in the original.
>>
>>388930452
>playing Crash without death metal
>>
>>388930038
While basically everything felt at least acceptable, compared to the originals, it all felt very stilted and awkward. In terms of art style, I don't get the appeal of N. Sane. It looks like a different take on Crash 1, 2 and 3, not an enhanced remaster and not somethimg undeniably better imo. It doesn't look or feel like a faithful remaster. Glitches up the ass too.
>>
>>388930038
It's almost as if they wanted to make Cortex look as dumb as possible. The animation is silly as hell and the screen is too bright.
>>
>>388930038
Having only played Crash 2 when I was a kid and remembering little of it, I quite liked the remakes, although they do feel bland, lacking character in both music and visual elements
>>
>>388931441
In the original crash games cortex was portrayed as an evil scientist who seemed like someone who hates humor of any kind.
In the non-naughty dog games and in the n sane trilogy he seems like the generic "smart but retarded" comic relief villain.
>>
>>388930038
the one on the right reeks of twinsanity
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.