[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm all for a good RPG but can you really call it a RPG if your only option is a balls muscular guy?
>>
You're role playing as the balls muscular guy so yeh
>>
>>388927013
>a balls muscular guy?
Shit, looks like I'm the dumb mobileposter now
>>388927113
It's not an RPG if you can't play as a cool beast race
>>
lel stop playing toy and go fit you gay
>>
>>388927013
yeah you roleplay as the balls muscular guy u faggot
>>
They're never going to make a game as good as Gothic 2 NOTR.
>>
Will it be any good, though? Last I played was Risen and it was still kinda clunky.
>>
>>388927862
It hurts
>>388927863
They have never made non-clunky game
Even Gothic 2 was clunky as fuck, which didnt stop it from being an amazing game. Clunky isnt a con, I even like it, too much streamlining makes the game generic
>>388927013
Whats the point of being able to customize character when it doesnt matter? I found it really immersion-breaking when in Fallout:New Vegas enemies werent calling me out for being an old woman beating entire groups of bandits with her fists
>>
>>388927863
>Will it be any good, though
literally no fucking chance in hell
have you seen the gameplay footage?
>>
>>388928174
I was good with the kinda clunky combat. It was the world/quest/item structure that tired me of the game.
>>
>>388928619
>It was the world/quest/item structure that tired me of the game.

In gothic or which game?
>>
>>388927013
>balls muscular guy

sounds right up your ally you fucking faggot thread making gayboi
>>
>>388928902
Risen. I went for a good sword and literally culled the fucking world, but by the time I opened the door to the volcano I was just bored.
>>
>>388929014
Doe that mean you didn't like that the game allowed you to explore about 90% of the world regardless of story progress?
If yes, I can understand that feeling of having already accomplished everything but the game still continues.
>>
>>388929014

That game has the same problem as the witcher 2: they blew their load in the first chapters and the last part of the story is completely rushed and empty.
>>
>>388927180
So you're a gay furry?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.