[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESPECT THE WOODS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
RESPECT THE WOODS
>>
How the fuck do i secure Hideout 3?
>>
>>388928296
You sit in the corner and cry like a bitch
>>
File: 7.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
>tfw dug out shotgun parts
>>
>>388928573

NO AMMO
O

A
M
M
O
>>
i got 3 shiny stones in my inventory, should i sell them?
>>
>>388928296
Barricade what you deem necessary and put the wardrobes covering the outside holes
>>388930523
Ye they don't really serve other purpose
>>
>tfw haven't played in a few days because I'm scared to die
>nightmare mode, night 13
>running low on supplies
>send help
>>
>>388930794

Good luck with the chompsters:3
>>
>>388930794
Are you in for a treat, not even to chapter 2
>>
What game?
>>
>>388931469
Darkwood
http://store.steampowered.com/app/381210
>>
>>388931383
I got to hideout 2 on day 9, last night I fought off a banshee and her lovely children, 3 savages, and 2 big dogs, it was not fun.
>>
Is it possible to never level up and never get shades negative quality?
>>
>>388931741
My only problems are with the big dogs and chompers thus far.
Game gets pretty easy once you get some firearms though.
>>388931830
I'm at chapter 2 and haven't invested a single point in skills, they're mostly useless desu senpai
>>
I really liked the nights and the prologue was great but I just found the day time play a drag to get through. I hope these devs do a linear story type thing without the sandbox craft em up.

Speaking of horror games Outlast 2 is on sale on humble - is it shit or worth it for £11
>>
>>388931909
yeah I usually keep my trusty shovel, a pistol and a single shot shotgun with ammo and at least 2 molotovs, that keeps me safe at night, also flares.
>>
You can one-shot big dogs with an axe.
>>
>>388932095
Yea I do the same, minus the flares and the molotovs, I tend to hoard everything up and shit gets real bad.

>>388932068
I find Outlast 2 really lacking compared to the first one, the only spooky bits are the school bits in it other than that you just pretty much run through the whole game and you win.
>>
>>388932328
Thanks anon, if it's 50% already I'm sure it won't take long before it hits 75% - I'll pick it up then.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.