[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can't even prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: fefans.png (496KB, 812x1077px) Image search: [Google]
fefans.png
496KB, 812x1077px
you can't even prove me wrong.
>>
>old fe fans
>welcome newcomers

fuck that shit I hate most newcomers for this franchise. I'd sooner play another game with Roy or Micaiah as the lead roles, and fucking hate those two.
>>
>nintendo
both are autistic
>>
File: IMG_9963.gif (2MB, 355x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9963.gif
2MB, 355x343px
>>388926305
>>plays FE for the challenge
>>
i dont like the series because when a character dies in battle, they're still alive for the story...walking with the group and shit

garbage
>>
FE was literally always about the "waifus" but fates/awakening fans are massive faggots, yes
>>
File: IMG_9621.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9621.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>388926519
>Stories are linear visual novels with static portraits that the lazy director just makes the artist mirror for direction
>Gameplay consists of lite strategy and RNG level ups
I don't get it, where is the "Strategy Role-Playing"? All you can do is choose which characterless units to use and you're actively rewarded for using LESS units because the EXP output and RNG growths are unbalanced. God forbid you increase the difficulty to IntSys' patented Retard Mode and then all you can do is play each map one way and pray for growths.

There quite literally is no strategy unless you gimp yourself in some vague effort to role-play as a tactician in charge of an elite baker's dozen of animu archetypes that teleport across a vague war effort and slay an ancient evil in Every. Single. Fucking. Game.
>>
>>388926981
there is strategy, but no real roleplaying.
>>
>>388926305
Fire Emblem elitests are the absolute worst. They throw a hissy fit if you don't share their opinion or if you say one single good thing about a 3DS title.
>>
>>388926305
>Love old FEs
>Hate Awakening
>But love Conquest

Stupid ass story aside, Conquest was a legit great game. I hope the next one takes the same structure as it. Does anyone have that pic with Azura and Corrin explaining their dumb plan after the fact?

https://youtu.be/IVMSMOEYnpI
>>
>>388926305
>FE
>Challenging
Im sorry but High Def Growth Characters and Arena completely breaks the game. The games use Rock, Paper, Scissors which it doesnt go beyond having shallow depth, only being overcome with high Crit which in the older ones Swordmasters were the only ones.
>>
>>388926305
So old FE fans even care about Warriors? I know I don't
>>
>>388926305
FF:Tactic>everything else you weeb faggots adore
>>
>>388926519
So what would you prefer? That every single scene has a variation for every character and every combination of multiple characters that might die on a playthrough? That means 3 variations for any interaction between 2 characters, 6 variations for 3 characters, and 13 variations for 4 characters. And then you'd need some extra variations on top of that depending on whether the character died before or after doing anything that might be relevant for the continuity of the plot.

I guess you could say that giving a game over whenever any character dies would solve it, but since you already have the option to reload when that happens, it's kinda autistic to demand that you should be forced to take that option.
>>
>>388926305
The pictures seemed reversed. People with lives to the point that actually have enough money to buy suits & maintain steady grooming are more likely to be into Nu-Fire Emblem because it's much more casual friendly. It's usually the nerds who are into the more challenging shit because they don't have lives so they play vidya gaems in place of having an actual job.
>>
>>388926305
left is also gay, soooo....?
>>
File: IMG_5859.jpg (723KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5859.jpg
723KB, 3000x2250px
>>388926305
>Playing FE for the challenge
>Playing FE for the waifus
Why are you playing these games for either of the things it doesn't do especially well? The answer is that FE doesn't do many things especially well, there is no standout aspect of the games that they're always lauded for except for maybe the music, and honestly I don't think the music is anything special most of the time. FE embodies "I play it because it's fun".
>>
File: 1494207603121.jpg (104KB, 778x840px) Image search: [Google]
1494207603121.jpg
104KB, 778x840px
>>388926305
Why is Matt Bomer such as spunk hunk?
>>
>>388931917
It's pretty rare for people to play a game for only one specific aspect, playing for the overall experience is the norm. When people say stuff like "I play FE for the waifus", they don't mean that's literally the only aspect they care about, they bring up one aspect of it to contrast it to other games that have a similar overall experience, but are different in that one aspect. Their enjoyment of the overall experience is implicit, because you don't really expect even the worst waifufag to play FE if they have no interest in SRPGs.
>>
>>388926305
>Plays FE for the challenge
>>
>>388926305
Which one is the one that eats up the shitty cucumber and doggy translations?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.