[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It will never feel as good again as it did back then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1463232335743.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463232335743.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>It will never feel as good again as it did back then
>>
File: 1454935667319.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1454935667319.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>WoW launch
>it's ok but carebear as fuck
>inferior and casualized compared to other MMOs like DAoC
>remember joking with others how in the future faggots born into it would praise it as the second coming because they don't know better
>was just joking about the dystopia of it like we used to joke about horse armour DLC becoming the standard
>mfw this shit has actually happened
>mfw it happened years ago already and now we have faggots being nostalgic over fucking WotLK
>>
>>388926250
I just install a blizzlike private server in my favorite expansion, I promise Goldshire is identical no matter what version of WoW you're playing. Duels and soundtrack.
>>
>>388926749
I'll be nostalgic over any game I enjoyed and have zero shame about it you elitist prick.
>>
>>388926749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>388926749
>it's ok but carebear as fuck
I remember stranglethorn vale being a warzone of chaos, did you even play it?
>>
>>388926250
>griffon

Yeah that was made by a wrathbabby.
>>
that's cuz you're not shit at the game anymore. All games are more fun when you're bad at it and don't care about min/maxing. That level 110 ret paladin with a versatility gem in his socket with an opus and KJ trinket looking forward to doing pug normal ToS every tuesday is probably having way more fun than us min/maxing faggots stressing out over mythic mistress every raid night. You'll never get that MMO innocence back ever again.
>>
>>388926250
Comfy af.
>>
In all the years of its life WoW has never been appealling to me. From the design direction over music and story to gameplay, nothing ever made me think that's a game I wanted to play.

Even to this day I don't know how WoW ended up being as succesful as it was.
>>
>>388926749
You know why faggot get nostalgic over wotlk? Because the quality just gets worse and worse. It drops every expansion even more. Always when I think that it can't get any worse blizzard proves me wrong.
>>
>>388926250
Runescape then

>running around trying to figure out quest
>go to Varrock bank
>hundreds of people try to sell goods
>weeding through and whispering different sellers
>try to sell your own goods and finding the people in the crowds stacked on top of each other
>a literally free market where the community creates the economy

Runescape now

>go to Grand Exchange
>type in what you want
>buy it
>>
>>388926250
I've got a feeling that I can never enjoy an MMO ever again because I've gotten older. Though at the same time a day doesn't go by that I don't wish something new came out that was anywhere near as good as I remember these games could be.
>>
File: pIQnug4.jpg (93KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
pIQnug4.jpg
93KB, 352x360px
>>388929635
"How much?"

"Offer."
>>
Ragnarok Online was better
>>
>>388930410
I hate myself that I always did that I had no idea what were the standard prices for items
>>
>>388926749
an hero
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.