[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his end-game ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What was his end-game ?
>>
>>388924113
Crashing this plane (of existence)
>>
>>388924113
owning the dyson sphere
>>
He's just a middle man between his employees and employers. His masters are at war with the Combine who do not like the idea of them playing with teleportation technology so Gman's job is to make Combine fail by the means we see in HL games.
>>
BADDA BING BADDA BOOM
>>
>>388924113
alyx pusy
>>
>>388924113
Was Gman responsible for humanity first developing teleportation technology or did we do that on our own?

This has always confused me
>>
>>388925352
We know he delivered the Xen crystal that caused the Resonance Cascade and was in collusion with Dr. Breen.
>>
To be the ultimate deus-ex-machina.
>>
>>388927079
This
The writers would never spoil what is the actual point of his character, and in effect, he would remain a deus-ex-gman forever
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
Is he the Littlefinger of Half-Life?
>>
>>388925352
Aperture Science has been fucking around with absurd translocation technology since the 50s and then ultimately built the Bootstrap Device by themselves

Black Mesa either developed their own technologies in parallel or they hired on a bunch of people Cave fired and they shared what they already knew
>>
>>388927485
Insofar we know, he didn't die an out-of-character, hackneyed and pointless death, so no.
>>
>>388924113
I dont think he has physical power, just a fourth dimension being whose purpose is unknown to us, he is able to manipulate time and space, but he himself need external help to change the reality or the history.

So if he is able to rewrite history when he doesnt like what he sees, then he cant be defeated by any means in this dimension.
>>
>>388927485
SANSHA PLEASHE
>>
>>388925170
ASHES
>>
>>388925352
>humanity first developing teleportation technology
No. First successful attempt? Yes. As far as I can tell Xen and Earth are the only ones with two way portals while Combine seemed to only be able to travel one way. Since Humanity wasnt enslaved, Humanity needed to free Xen so that the Combine could not develp two way. Since Gman jump startered and I assume Glados already killed AS at the time of Earth Enslavement. No one on Earth actually knew how to make two way portals.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.