[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chrono Trigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: d6h9u2r.png (865KB, 712x1100px) Image search: [Google]
d6h9u2r.png
865KB, 712x1100px
Is it just me or are girls' stat growth is ass (except Ayla's) compared to the other party members? Both Chrono and Frog seem to have way more attack, speed, can use magic fairly well and have some nice utility spells.

Also, do inactive party members get full exp? Can I just stick with the strongest party I have, aside from forced story events? Or should I rotate them in and out to level them up more evenly?
>>
Roll with Crono, Robo, and Ayla.
>>
>>388916013
Robo doesn't seem terribly useful so far.
And pairing Ayla with the Frog gets me that super healing tech. What's so good about Robo?
>>
>>388916149
Best heal in the game, and he's strong too.
>>
>>388916301
Does he get a party heal later or something? If yes, then I see how he can be good. I'm really not a fan of using two people to heal the entire party.
>>
>>388916149
Robo is the best healer, with his lasers, and can pair with Crono for an incredibly strong group-wide heal, he also does fairly strong damage with Robo tackle. Ayla is fucking nuts with her multi-attack specials, and is a single-target boss destruction machine, easily doing max damage per each hit.
>>
Oh, another thing. That monster guy that teaches party members magic seems to be evolving. Is it possible to miss some of his forms and rewards beating them nets you, if you don't do it until a certain level?
>>
>>388916470
>>>388916301 (You)
>Does he get a party heal later or something?
Yup. Just use whoever you like though. I stumbled upon the combination by myself, only later finding out it's fairly popular.

>>388916706
Every ten levels his form changes and he gives a different reward. He stops getting new forms at level 40 until you get to the level cap where he gets crazy strong.
>>
>>388917521
>Just use whoever you like though.
What about the exp share the characters in reserve get? Is it the same as the currently active party? Or will they slowly fall behind if I'm not using them?
>Every ten levels his form changes
But does it happen on its own, or only after I defeat him? Will I fuck up if I overlevel without beating his new form first?
>>
>>388915128
Marle and Lucca are kinda shit, yeah. Ayla's fucking great though.
>>
Inactive members get EXP, but IIRC they don't get 100% but closer to 80-90. More importantly, they do miss out on tech points so they won't learn any new techs unless you have them in your party.

Chrono/Frog/Robo a best
>>
>>388917802
>they do miss out on tech points
That really sucks. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>388917627
>What about the exp share the characters in reserve get? Is it the same as the currently active party? Or will they slowly fall behind if I'm not using them?
Don't worry about it. It's not an issue.
>But does it happen on its own, or only after I defeat him? Will I fuck up if I overlevel without beating his new form first?
Happens automatically. The prizes aren't worth (tabs that increase stats but I always leave them sitting in my inventory) it in my opinion but the fights are pretty fun
>>
>>388917918
Speaking of which. Should I use the tabs asap or is it better to save them until I hit the stat caps?
>>
>>388917993
Whatever you prefer. I always save them.
>>
>>388919009
I mean is it possible to raise stats over the natural cap (provided the character reaches it) by using the tabs at this point? Or will it not let me raise the stats any further by any means?
>>
>>388919179
Can't go higher than the stat cap which I think is 100 (represented by a *) if I remember correctly. If you want to be efficient save your tabs and use them when everyone is max level.
>>
>>388919603
How hard/easy is to hit level cap in this game? Is it something you have to grind for, or do you get to it naturally by progressing the story?
Also, are there any post-game/secret/super bosses?
>>
Play the game. Geez.
>>
>>388919903
>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!!1
Come on, man. I enjoy making threads about vidya I'm currently playing through. And I don't wanna read the guides if I have some questions. A live conversation with fellow gamers is much more enjoyable alternative.
>>
>>388920209
Beat the game and make a thread. Then do the other endings.

>>388919707
You won't get it in your first play through unless you grind. Yes to your 2nd question.
>>
>>388920510
Is there NG+? Do different endings require a second playthrough, or can they be done reloading one of the last save files?
>>
Robo/Frog/Alya best team
>>
>>388920790
Doesn't Crono have to be in the party at all times?
>>
>Not using Crono/Robo/Frog for Triple Raid
>>
>>388920847
Not later on. Keep playing the game.
>>
>>388920601
Man I think CT invented NG+
>>
>>388921028
>ruining the twist
>>
>>388916149
Robo gets an amazing party heal later in the game making him the only one with a party heal who can actually deal damage.
Those three also have a triple tech.
>>
someone post more pictures of this ''girl'' please
>>
>>388921154
>Robo gets an amazing party heal
Very nice. I'll be sure to use him more often to get some TP then.
>>
>>388921085
I told him to just go and play the game, but he's over here asking basic questions.
>>
>>388921286
Just remember to feed him all your speed tabs
>>
File: oie_0r3VPhEXcxDt.jpg (232KB, 723x392px) Image search: [Google]
oie_0r3VPhEXcxDt.jpg
232KB, 723x392px
>>388921224
>>
>>388915128
I really wish you fucking pieces of shit erp derp horny teenage chucklefuck would kill yourselves and refrain from tainting good game with your faggotry
>>
>>388921535
What?
>>
>>388921437
Sauce.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.