[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does it take so long to create a school, nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: absolver.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolver.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Why the fuck does it take so long to create a school, nobody is going to use the fucking feature if they stop playing before the bar gets 1/6th of a way to completion.
>>
More like because of region lock and poor connection issues
>>
File: 1502870018177.jpg (546KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1502870018177.jpg
546KB, 979x832px
>>388907950
>nobody is going to use the feature
>every time i go through an area half of the players i encounter are in schools
hmm
>>
Thats the npc school
>>
>>388910771
It's an npc school that unlocks the stagger style idiot, did you notice they're all the same person?
>>
>fighting the same guy in pvp for the 6th time in a row
>don't want to leave after a win because that makes me look like a smug faggot
>don't want to leave after a loss because that makes me look salty

help
>>
>servers down for the 3rd day in a row since launch
C'mon now.
>>
>>388913991
Just leave after you win twice
>>
File: Uppercut.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Uppercut.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
Is there any idea on just how valuable stats are yet?

Like is armour worth it? Just how much more survivable does having 25 more blunt resist make me? etc

>>388914843
works on my machine
>>
>start maxing endurange and vitality
>get told they don't matter because they barely influence actual health and stamina
JUST
>>
>>388915167
the soft cap for all stats is 20. Build is largely irrelevant, you'll end up with 20 STR/DEX/VIT and you just have to decide how you want to split the rest in will/END
>>
File: 1501572680864.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501572680864.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>enjoy the fighting in the game
>want to get good at it
>too much of a brainlet to make a good deck
>>
>>388916058
>too much of a brainlet to make a good deck
i don't get it

You put in attacks and you go pvp. You switch out the attacks that enemies always dodge/parry/you always whiff. You never stop doing this.

That's it, that's all there is too it. It seems like majority of people are windfall so it's a good idea to smash as many sweeps/swings in as you can because they like to spam the left/right avoid movements.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.