[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile on usg /v/shimura..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Usg_ishimura_full_profile.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Usg_ishimura_full_profile.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Meanwhile on usg /v/shimura..
>>
Who keeps scribbling runes in feces all over the bathroom walls? If I find who's doing it I'm gonna space their asses.
>>
WHY ARE THERE SEVERED ARMS AND LEGS EVERYWHERE
>>
UUUUUUUGGGGHHHH

OOOUUUUFF

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
File: 1361808095758.png (41KB, 560x983px) Image search: [Google]
1361808095758.png
41KB, 560x983px
>>388906782
Oh boy, another 4 security officers are trying to escape from the ship
>>
wow guys, the plasma cutter makes a hell of a weapon!! why doesn't the military use these??
>>
Hey guys, has anyone else heard a weird wheezing while in hydroponics? Sounds like my asthmatic aunt.
>>
Who keeps shitting in the vents? Come on 'people'.
>>
>>388906782
will we ever get a Dead Space 4?
>>
>FUCK MOTHERFUCKER
>SHIT
>>
ALTMAN BE PRAISED!
>>
Nothing works in this shithole.
>>
Can someone please tell me why half this fucking ship is covered in hamburger? And what the fuck is that smell??
>>
AHHHHHHHH MOTHERFUCKEERRR!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE DOORS!? MY FUCKING LEGS ALTMAN ABOVE SOMEBODY GET ME TO MEDBAY
>>
File: 1361807944080.png (105KB, 560x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1361807944080.png
105KB, 560x1420px
fucking kids tearing apart my partner legs
>>
>>388908026
Unless they make the end of Awakened 'it was all a hallucination,' or are willing to kill the Brethren Moons and be rid of the Cosmic Horror story, then probably not.
>>
I'd fuck a necromoprh if they weren't crazy desu senpai
>>
>>388910635
but that makes is more thrilling
>>
>>388910687
If you tried fucking a regular necromorph, the second you even get the dickle pickle in there, you'd get your head chopped off. Or viciously torn apart.
>>
Hello R*ddit!

This thread is literally 9gag tier, you all make me cringe.

Bunch of newfags.
>>
File: Ubermorph.png (90KB, 237x317px) Image search: [Google]
Ubermorph.png
90KB, 237x317px
Excuse me, oh.
>Hmm, where are they?
>There they are.
Hi guys!
Umh, do you know how I can get from the Hydroponics to the Cafeteria in the easiest manner possible?
>>
>>388910809
keep going
>>
>>388910875
you can't use websites as buzzwords
>>
>>388912678
this is /v/ as of today
>>
I am so fucking tired of seeing those engineer freaks show up in the medical bay because they tried having sex with their plasma cutters. Just what the fuck is wrong with you guys? The med team has enough to worry about without having to deal with your weird fetish shit. God damn it I need a fucking raise
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.