[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy XV Assassin's Creed Event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FFXV-ACO-DLC_08-24-17.jpg (71KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-ACO-DLC_08-24-17.jpg
71KB, 600x337px
>An event that was made as an advertisement for Assassin's Creed does a better job at showing Niflheim occupying Noctis' land
>Actually gives some sort of depth to the Empire
>Uses Cidney for an actual story event
>Doesn't rely on making you play through open world areas and instead lets you fully explore Lestallum

What the FUCK went so wrong with this game?
>>
>>388905507
They kicked Nomura off the game that's what
>>
>Prompto is a Magitek
>Game does fuck all to hint at this until you're near the end of the game
>You have to kill Magitek in this mission
>They actually show Prompto feeling sorry for the Magitek you have to kill
>"It's not fair that they're being sent to die like this..."
>"What? They're just robots?"
>"Oh...y-yeah you're right..."

If this section had the Assassin's Creed references removed and got a bit more depth, it could have helped with the uneventful first half of this game.
>>
>>388905507
We need to find out who's idea this was and meme their career away. We need to do the same to Tabata but in this case it feels like something that was forced even upon him.
>>
>>388905743
I heard that SE helps publish AC in Japan or something. That and the latest AC trailer has Umbra and hieroglyphics with Noctis and Ardyn. Still tacky though.
>>
>>388905910
And to think that I actually enjoyed the cup noodle quest line because I thought it was funny.
I wish I never bought this game. It keeps slapping me in the face. I'd sell it right now if it weren't for best boys episode coming up.
>>
>>388906109
>Two sections that happen to have actual narrative behind them are advertisements for other products
What went wrong?

I honestly thought Cup Noodles were fictional because we don't have that brand in my country. I was disgusted when I discovered they were real.
>>
File: but why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
but why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>388905507
>>
>>388906439
You know what's sad? Remove the AC imagery, make it longer and this actually could have been a better story mission that most of the first half of the game. You actually have to outrun Niflheim on rooftops and felt like something from Versus.
>>
>>388905576
Which was the right thing since that fuck would develop Versus another 10 years. Also his Regis is ugly compare to Tabata one.
>>
>>388906604
>Also his Regis is ugly compare to Tabata one.

Get out.
>>
File: versus.jpg (2MB, 3500x5500px) Image search: [Google]
versus.jpg
2MB, 3500x5500px
>>388906604
>Also his Regis is ugly compare to Tabata one.
I want the badass yakuza Kingdom of Lucis instead of the westernized one.
>>
>They added the cup noodle helmet

Absolute mad men
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.