[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be Switch exclusive, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

This will be Switch exclusive, right?
>>
Yes.. it's already been confirmed.

SMT V is Switch Exclusive.
>>
>>388900523
It should be if its going to keep its shitty static sprite combat
>>
>Sony gets exclusivity of Persona
>Ninty gets exclusivity of mainline SMT

Who gets all the weird spinoffs, then?
>>
>>388900714
Nintendo, since they're getting a remaster of Strange Journey "soon"
>>
>>388900714
Still nintendo aparently
>>
Sony exclusive baby.
>>
File: 1502472542032.png (96KB, 290x310px) Image search: [Google]
1502472542032.png
96KB, 290x310px
It probably is. I assumed the same about Monster Hunter, though.
>>
>>388900629
Please no.
Enough with the static sprites.
>>
>>388901218
Unlike Capcom they don't really have the money yet to do whatever they want and as P5 showed they are somehow still not that good deadlines for console
>>
>>388901363
P5 was caught in the middle of Atlus going tits up and getting bought out by another company.
>>
>>388901450
I thought it had already been setled by then, though I don't really care about which console/handheld gets their games since I own both
>>
File: rtSJn2s[1].jpg (8KB, 173x237px) Image search: [Google]
rtSJn2s[1].jpg
8KB, 173x237px
>>388900714
>Sony gets exclusivity of Persona

Guess again fuccboi
>>
>>388900714
Both, Sony gets the fighting and music games and Nintendo get the dungeon crawlers.
>>
>>388900523
Prob, SMT HD is going to be reused assets galore from P5 so idk
Im fine with it being a multiplat tho, fucking personafags needs to know whos the real king here
>>
>>388900607
Confirmed where?
>>
>>388901580
It wouldn't surprise me if they end up releasing it on the switch since it can run on the ps3 and isn't graphic intensive, they could probably even pull a P3P on it, I also wonder what they are going to do in the inevitable updated release of the game
>>
>>388901753
>developers releasing games on the Switch past the first year
Lol
>>
>>388900714
Sony gets the Persona spinoffs
Nintendo gets every other spinoff and also Persona Q for some reason
>>
>>388902153
Huh?
Nintendo hasnt gotten anything but SMT main stuff, PQ, and ports in the last several years.

Dance isnt even going to the Switch.
>>
>>388902456
>Dance isnt even going to the Switch.
Which is a Persona spinoff
Nintendo got the Devil Survivors and shit
>>
>>388902456
They got Persona Q, that Wii U game that Avex raped until there was nothing left, the Devil Survivor franchise, Strange Journey and other Atlus games that don't have anything to do with SMT, they develop for them because its cheaper and has far better returns, it really isn't hard to understand
>>
>>388901580
Yeah.
Because Ps4 and xbone are totally getting NiGHTs, Super Monkey Ball, and Jet Set Radio games too right?

Don't be fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.