[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox One X Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: monster.jpg (16KB, 752x423px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
16KB, 752x423px
Just paid off mine today, and paid off Sonic Forces and Super Lucky's Tale as well (both are Launch titles). The reason I'm getting one, even though I don't own a 4K tv, is because I have a lot of games that I can play on an Xbox One, 200+ games, 100 or so which are BC 360 games. Of those BC 360 games and non-enchanced games, every single one gets these benefits:

Improved framerate stability

Games utilizing a dynamic/unlocked rendering resolution will hit their max most, if not all of the time.

16xAF texture filtering for all non-enchaced games.

VRR

Forced v-sync for everything, no more tearing for any game.

With the GameStop trade going on right now, I was able to get it after taking my current One into account, for 70 USD out of pocket. Though for many, the Xbox One doesn't have the exclusives, it does have a lot of games I like, and the new hardware will let me play them better. it's like the PS4 Pro done right in the sense that it is sizably more powerful and gives you benefits for every single title.

So, on the fence for the One X? Are any of you curious for an Xbox One gonna score a cheap non-X when this one comes out?
>>
>>388899815
I plan to get one for Halo 1-4 on BC, Halo 5 in 4K and Halo 6. I also want it for Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4, Crackdown 3, and Recore Definitive Edition, I may get Quantum Break as well and Sunset Overdrive. I will also get Sea of Thieves, Killer Instinct, and Rare Replay.
>>
>>388900116
Rare Replay is always the first thing I recommended. it usually goes on sale every 3 months for 9 bucks digitally, but can still be found on the cheap.

Sad that Sunset is not an enhanced game, but at least it will get all those other benefits.
>>
>>388900284
I know, I can't wait for it.
>>
SUPERPOWER BY 2030!
>>
>>388899815
Could you possibly shill any harder? Not even arguing the points you made, but rather pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>388901042
Shut the fuck up pc sperg
>>
>>388899815
>paid off
Retards buying games when the can't afford shit
>>
>>388901042
No one's shilling the the thing. It's the most powerful console ever made, it has a lot going for it, but it also has some asterix for some people. Regardless of what microsoft wants to admit, this console isn't for everyone, the audience is semi-niche at this stage in the game.
>>
Gotta work on your posting OP that shit is unreadable. I'm getting Shadow of Mordor, Super Lucky's Tale, and Battlefront 2 as launch titles essentially. Mostly buying it for the 4k patches for my current games.
>>
>>388901369
>No one's shilling the the thing.

ok
>>
>>388901408
>buying battlefront 2 after the fuckery that was battlefront 1
Give it a few weeks
>>
>>388901674

I'm going to give it a few days after release and see reviews. Not pre-ordering this time for sure.
>>
>>388901810
Wait for a few months. DICE games only ever get good months down the line, and with BF1 they released a version with the Season Pass for $60 now, letting you know if you paid full price at launch you're wasting money.
>>
>>388899815
>Improved framerate stability
Not guaranteed.
>>
>>388899815
Is it BC with the originsl Xbox or just the 360?
>>
>>388902103
It has been confirmed it supports VRR freesync accross the board, and no tearing.
>>
1080p 60 baybeeeeeeeee
>>
>>388902181

I have a PC much stronger than a Xbox One X that has those features and I can tell you its not guaranteed through brute force alone. Devs are going to have to go back and clean up their shit and most wont.
>>
>>388902232
they should of targeted this for EVERY game
instead of "muh 4k"
>>
I agree. For now, 4K is just a meme.
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (193KB, 1200x743px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
193KB, 1200x743px
>>388902631
Agreed. This is why I am kinda hyped for Sonic. The developers are enhancing it on performance and sheen, not resolution.
>>
>>388901479
>if you're not shitting on it you're shilling it
>>
File: WVxZlEh.jpg (68KB, 378x520px) Image search: [Google]
WVxZlEh.jpg
68KB, 378x520px
>>388903142
If it was a MUH 4K game, it would have had this banner at the upper tight.
>>
File: SsrmvVn.png (73KB, 725x515px) Image search: [Google]
SsrmvVn.png
73KB, 725x515px
>>388903204
>>
>>388899815
wow, that's a great console anon, enjoy all of your 4k exclusi-

oh nevermind...
>>
>>388901369
>It's the most powerful console ever made

That's like bragging about being the world's tallest midget.
>>
>>388903157
>shilling it isn't shilling it
ok
>>
Is there any way to convert your xbox1 into a Pc (ie no monthly fees, can pirate shit and just use mouse/keyboard and play pc-only games and emulate)?

I like how cost efficient it is in terms of specs... mostly because all the good gpus are 2x price cause of mining subhuman trash.
>>
Can it play roms like Xbox one?
>>
No reason why it shouldn't. NES runs without a hiccup, and SNES is almost there. By the time the emulator gets updated with the newer hardware, i'd be surprised if all systems including Genesis and GBA wouldn't run well.
>>
File: 1497441123778.jpg (78KB, 1014x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1497441123778.jpg
78KB, 1014x1042px
>>388899815
Buying an XbX is like buying a PS3 at launch
>>
>>388904415
Not exactly. Some of us looking to upgrade are exactly that: People already invested in Xbox One with an Xbox One library who are taking advantage of trade-in deals to upgrade for a small, sub-console total price.
>>
i want it in white
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.